First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How much did the extended warranty cost ya? Could you finance that into your loan? Which company did you go with? Thx!
I went with Ford's ESP plan, it cost $3250. about $500 more than the wholesale warranty on zeiglerfordesp. Dealer said their cost was $3150 and the lowest system would allow them to go is $100 more than cost. The plan has a $50 deductible.
Sponsored

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So after all of this, the new management at the dealership is trying to not honor my deal with my contact that I had prior to them taking over the dealership. I have bought many vehicles from them & thought that I had a very solid relationship, but today they are trying to charge me almost $5k over MSRP.

At this point, I don’t want everyone jumping on them, but I would like a little guidance on anyone that I can call at Ford to get some help. I called the marketing team & they just take your complaints to make you feel better.

The dealership is located in GA.

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with Ford's ESP plan, it cost $3250. about $500 more than the wholesale warranty on zeiglerfordesp. Dealer said their cost was $3150 and the lowest system would allow them to go is $100 more than cost. The plan has a $50 deductible.
Is that the 8yr/125k plan?

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So after all of this, the new management at the dealership is trying to not honor my deal with my contact that I had prior to them taking over the dealership. I have bought many vehicles from them & thought that I had a very solid relationship, but today they are trying to charge me almost $5k over MSRP.

At this point, I don’t want everyone jumping on them, but I would like a little guidance on anyone that I can call at Ford to get some help. I called the marketing team & they just take your complaints to make you feel better.

I hate to be the breaker of bad news - but you are kind of SOL. the deal you struck was with an old staff, old owners etc. With Ford no longer taking orders for 2022, the ball is in the court of the management. Its either take it for 5k or you walk and they well it for 10-15k over.

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hate to be the breaker of bad news - but you are kind of SOL. the deal you struck was with an old staff, old owners etc. With Ford no longer taking orders for 2022, the ball is in the court of the management. Its either take it for 5k or you walk and they well it for 10-15k over.
Well, if that turns out to be the case, I may have to ask all my friends on the forum to help apply pressure…

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man that sucks. I have no respect for a dealership that does this- whether it’s old or new management. A deal is a deal. Did you get a signed PO or anything like that? Have a trade in? Maybe negotiate the markup down if they won’t honor your deal or maybe they’ll take more for your trade, etc.

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, if that turns out to be the case, I may have to ask all my friends on the forum to help apply pressure…
careful with the pressure - that has backfired a bunch of times already.

they can just simply sell the vehicle to someone else.

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man that sucks. I have no respect for a dealership that does this- whether it’s old or new management. A deal is a deal. Did you get a signed PO or anything like that? Have a trade in? Maybe negotiate the markup down if they won’t honor your deal or maybe they’ll take more for your trade, etc.
Not with new group. I have done busimesss with the dealership
For years & have bought multiple trucks from them.

i even have an F250 on order with them that is waiting on a chip that I ordered back in September.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
man I hate this waiting game. Happy for people getting them but also pissed. I was 118th build on 3/7 and here I sit with my thumb up my rear.
I feel you. I was 58th on 3/7, and mine hasn't shipped yet. It seems like many of us are still waiting, though. Not that many delivered overall from our week.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Splock

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The window seals are super badly put together. My sunglass holder can't be closed because the clip broke upon arrival. I accepted the fact that it's a cool car, not a luxury car with small gaps and great materials. It's just so cool even with these defects. Bought an extended warranty at the dealership, 8 years - 125k miles, we'll see how it goes..
My sunglasses holder is broken, too. Replacement on order.

CC220

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT500, 2001 Ram 2500 4X4 24V Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, Monday to Monday for me.
Okay, it seems like if they were both built on 3/7 and yours was there Monday our was probably there too…. Oh well hopefully tomorrow…. Thanks.

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
man I hate this waiting game. Happy for people getting them but also pissed. I was 118th build on 3/7 and here I sit with my thumb up my rear.
I haven't posted much and won't because I have a 2022 Ranger Tremor on order and I know this is a Bronco forum, but since they are both T6 trucks rolling off the same line I came here to make sure I wasn't the only one with the dreaded "Delay - Rail Carrier" status. Mine was built the week of 3/7/22. It's just been sitting for 3 weeks. I know you and I are both headed to Colorado. Anyone else from this week with a rail delay causing their truck to just sit at the factory? I have pretty much given up even checking trackers and just ask for a weekly update from someone with access to the internal order tracker. I feel your pain.
Sponsored