Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very interesting. So all "built" but not shipped people on here have 3 digits tear tags. And the modules happened very early in the process. Also, my status on the OrderTrack app is "On Hold". Anyone else?

Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week Lil Burrito 4:7 day
I have a 4 digit tear tag and status is “awaiting shipment”. (Since 3/15)

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are some daytime pics of my Lil Burrito

So glad I picked this color (with wife on board). It's amazing. Although I think I'm gonna have to do something with the Badlands grille. Flat black to match the bumper and fenders maybe? Not sure yet.

Still no movement on my tracker other than they shipped 10 out from 297 to 287.

Jeffal

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here, 4 digit tear tag and "awaiting shipment".

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have you had the dealer or Ford actually check the internal order track? Mine has been awaiting shipment since 3/10. The internal system just says Delay - Rail Carrier. I also have a 4 digit tear tag. Other people with Broncos and Rangers are having this same problem. Some are shipping right after being built (to the same areas we need them shipped to) and some are in some holding lot to just rot away even though they are ready to ship. I understand shipping is a deal now, but heading into 5 weeks of just sitting and never shipping is ridiculous

Sponsored

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you had the dealer or Ford actually check the internal order track? Mine has been awaiting shipment since 3/10. The internal system just says Delay - Rail Carrier. I also have a 4 digit tear tag. Other people with Broncos and Rangers are having this same problem. Some are shipping right after being built (to the same areas we need them shipped to) and some are in some holding lot to just rot away even though they are ready to ship. I understand shipping is a deal now, but heading into 5 weeks of just sitting and never shipping is ridiculous
Yes, the system shows the same.

3E4428BE-9A3D-47F4-9909-9EA4D4B42EAF.jpeg

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

3E4428BE-9A3D-47F4-9909-9EA4D4B42EAF.jpeg
Yep. That’s exactly how mine looks except it released on March 10th. Mine also has the ETA of the current status ending on Apr. 21. Of course that means nothing because Delay - Rail Carrier could just pop back up as a new status giving a new end date. I see you are from Northern CA so it’s likely yours probably ships through Colorado. Colorado is where mine needs to get off the train to get trucked up to SD. My dealer has a Bronco and another Ranger with the same issue.

No Name

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week Screenshot_20220409-161748_Chrome

Just got this email from Ford.

Blend date March 9, built March 28, supposed to be delivered by April 11 and then pushed to April 14.

What does this email even mean and why send it without any into in it?

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Blend date March 9, built March 28, supposed to be delivered by April 11 and then pushed to April 14.

Welcome to Ford’s big Cluster F. I have a 2 door OBX as well built on 3/9 and still awaiting transport. We just take it, no lube

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Checking in here from the 3/14 build group. Similarly mine was built 3.5 weeks ago and is just sitting there at the plant waiting for convoy since then, and it only has a 6 hour truck ride to get to my dealer. There are a few others like this in the 3/14 group as well.

Friday I was able to get this status out of the chat that is attached to mine: "The vehicle is impacted by carrier equipment failure, off loading delays, yard congestion, or Diversion."

Honestly I think they are probably just waiting to be able to fill an entire convoy truck with Broncos and Rangers before they send one toward my dealer, which is not near any major metro area by a long shot. In the 3/14 group the ones that went out the quickest were the rail shipping and the convoy Broncos that were headed toward big cities.

Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not to conspiracy this, but they have either damaged or not entirely fulfilled the orders. Or dealers are prioritizing the vehicles that are coming to their lot. My sales guys said the rail yard near us is full of vehicles and there is a backlog to get them up to the dealerships. Which pushes shipment from the plants back or holds. I thought my vehicle was stuck in Indiana then bam, it’s in Oakland But it sat there for over a week do to backlog

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Screenshot_20220409-161748_Chrome.jpg

It’s supposed to mean they have it and you can get it. Call them unless you know different

Last edited:

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking in here from the 3/14 build group. Similarly mine was built 3.5 weeks ago and is just sitting there at the plant waiting for convoy since then, and it only has a 6 hour truck ride to get to my dealer. There are a few others like this in the 3/14 group as well.

Friday I was able to get this status out of the chat that is attached to mine: "The vehicle is impacted by carrier equipment failure, off loading delays, yard congestion, or Diversion."

Honestly I think they are probably just waiting to be able to fill an entire convoy truck with Broncos and Rangers before they send one toward my dealer, which is not near any major metro area by a long shot. In the 3/14 group the ones that went out the quickest were the rail shipping and the convoy Broncos that were headed toward big cities.
I don't know man. I'm in Pittsburgh and I'm seeing Broncos delivered to a bunch of dealers near me. Just not my dealer who said he has 5 Broncos waiting for a truck. And I'm assuming they'd fill the remainder with F150 and Ranger orders easily. I think a bunch of us just got buried by the next few weeks builds and we're just screwed and have to wait til the finally decide they need to get us out.