First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just texted my salesman to see if anything changed... Still Delay - Rail Carrier. Going to be 5 weeks Thursday. I think this could go on for a couple more months at this point. I just don't know.:mad:
Sponsored

latetothegame

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got my factory photo a week after delivery. Thought that might be yours behind mine.

Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week image
What was your place in line? I don't see you on the spread sheet?

Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got my factory photo a week after delivery. Thought that might be yours behind mine.

image.jpg
Haha. Nope, Mine was a Badlands and a 3/7 blend. Yours was built some 1500 vehicles behind mine if the rotation numbers are right. 455 if we go by place in line.

The spreadsheet got messed up. A lot of the 3/8's are gone. I kinda gave up on it.

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine made it to the dealer this morning. Going to get it Friday as I’m out of town. Rail is definitely quicker in my case.
Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week image
Glad it finally arrived!

Thomas

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what does ASN mean again? I thought I read somewhere that it stood for "Advanced Shipping Notice" or something like that. Whatever it is there are 265 other participants playing this game as well.

I feel like it means, "Asshole, Still Nothing"

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's people in some of the January build weeks that finally got their broncos built off ice mountain in early to mid March and are now stuck waiting just like us.
Yeah...im in tht bunch. lol 1/25 Blend...went to ice mountain chip hold, with May 17-23rd ETA. Was lucky enough to get a built e-mail 3/23, which had my May dates as my Estimated delivery. My dealer and back door had April 8th to 14th ETA, which I didnt believe, it updated today to April 22nd to 28th ETA??? We will see.... Hopefully everyone gets their Bronco Sooner than Later!

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah...im in tht bunch. lol 1/25 Blend...went to ice mountain chip hold, with May 17-23rd ETA. Was lucky enough to get a built e-mail 3/23, which had my May dates as my Estimated delivery. My dealer and back door had April 8th to 14th ETA, which I didnt believe, it updated today to April 22nd to 28th ETA??? We will see.... Hopefully everyone gets their Bronco Sooner than Later!
Ideally your broncos should ship out first, but they aren't. I wouldnt be as pissed off as I am if older builds were going out first. If it's that they want fully loaded trucks or rail cars, there was more than 14,000 built in March, I'm sure they could fit yours and mine in amongst newer Rangers and Broncos built. I get that shipping cars is complicated, but I feel like a lot of the issues are of their own making and it doesn't seem like they are doing anything to rectify it.

TLDR; Ford needs to get their thumb out of their ass and fix their shipping system.

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't know who else is hoping for a train out of MAP headed west, but in my chat today they claimed my truck will be shipped on April 21st. Am I sceptical? Yes. 100% but we'll see.
Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week Screenshot_20220412-112846~2

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ideally your broncos should ship out first, but they aren't. I wouldnt be as pissed off as I am if older builds were going out first. If it's that they want fully loaded trucks or rail cars, there was more than 14,000 built in March, I'm sure they could fit yours and mine in amongst newer Rangers and Broncos built. I get that shipping cars is complicated, but I feel like a lot of the issues are of their own making and it doesn't seem like they are doing anything to rectify it.

TLDR; Ford needs to get their thumb out of their ass and fix their shipping system.
Yeah, Im glad for everyone getting their Broncos, its the luck of the draw. I just saw a guy get his ship e-mail from the 11/29 build week...so cant be to mad.... its frustrating waiting for sure.

heather775

Wildtrak
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stopped by my dealer today and was told it should be here next week. My ETA has changed 4 times now. :(
However, he did give me my railcar number (reluctantly). Anyone know how to track this?
I was originally able to track with Union Pacific (with number on WS) but it must have switched carriers once it left Illinois. Here is the railcar #: CTTX695101
Sponsored