First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@VVSidewinderVv Wow that looks awesome. I’m so so sorry. Your experience for shipping was absolutely unreasonable and unacceptable. The agony and frustration of that wait must have felt brutal.

I hope you’re enjoying cruising around in your amazing new ride all weekend long.
Thanks! Picking it up this afternoon, but it is unfortunately raining and will be through Saturday. Gonna have to wait to put the top down of get accessories on.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks! Picking it up this afternoon, but it is unfortunately raining and will be through Saturday. Gonna have to wait to put the top down of get accessories on.
Got to Love the Shitty east coast weather!

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am 3/16 Blend and still waiting in production! I could use all the cheering LOL
i feel you bronco brother. Weird that most/all of us that was on plant hold and awaiting shipment are from the East coast. You got something against the right coast Ford!? I know you guys monitor the forums. Ship all our Broncos so you can make your money.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No worries. We got some great weather coming up after Monday

Sponsored

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i feel you bronco brother. Weird that most/all of us that was on plant hold and awaiting shipment are from the East coast. You got something against the right coast Ford!? I know you guys monitor the forums. Ship all our Broncos so you can make your money.
Sure seems that way!!

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I came into this thread awhile back to try and figure out what was going on with the shipping delay on my 2022 Ranger Tremor built this week. I just wanted you all to know I finally took delivery today. Thanks to all my Bronco brothers and sisters for giving me some support during the very long shipping delay.
0505221726a~2.jpg
0505221726~2.jpg
Congrats! Appreciated having you in this online gang given our shared birthplace 😆

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford logistics hates the Mid-West too. I am a 3/7 build week and stuck in the Omaha rail yard. No transport units. But told some are on their way. Ha! Ha, Ha, Ha.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! Mine just changed to paired and shows my destination for the first time! I hope we all have good news soon ♥
Was it "Picked" before it changed to"Paired"?

Sponsored

broncoli

Badlands
First Name
Dylan & Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sprinter van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get to pick up my car today!

im actually blown away how fast it arrived. It was in the Chicago railyard on the 29th and then bam it was in the San Antonio rail yard, on the convoy and then at the dealer. My birthday was on the 4th so it’s the perfect birthday present.

833D533C-E3B8-48F9-A295-14E9D94048AC.jpeg

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am 3/16 Blend and still waiting in production! I could use all the cheering LOL
I saw your on chip hold. That sucks man. Hopefully they get it done and get it shipped quickly. No one on chip hold should have to wait as long as I did to ship once their bronco is built. Hope you get it soon.

Got to Love the Shitty east coast weather!
I'm convinced it's because the Pens lost last night lol.

No worries. We got some great weather coming up after Monday
That we do. Gonna be a great week next week.

Ford logistics hates the Mid-West too. I am a 3/7 build week and stuck in the Omaha rail yard. No transport units. But told some are on their way. Ha! Ha, Ha, Ha.
Really don't know why dealers can't just send a flat bed down to pick them up. Kinda BS.

Was it "Picked" before it changed to"Paired"?
Yes. For about a day
So are you both paired now? Next is in transit. Great news!

Mine never changed from ASN. Just the top changed to in transit. It is nice closing those trackers for good.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get to pick up my car today!

im actually blown away how fast it arrived. It was in the Chicago railyard on the 29th and then bam it was in the San Antonio rail yard, on the convoy and then at the dealer. My birthday was on the 4th so it’s the perfect birthday present.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week 833D533C-E3B8-48F9-A295-14E9D94048AC
Looks great! Congrats!

I see you get to deal with the same weather as me for your pick up. :ROFLMAO:

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I saw your on chip hold. That sucks man. Hopefully they get it done and get it shipped quickly. No one on chip hold should have to wait as long as I did to ship once their bronco is built. Hope you get it soon.

I'm convinced it's because the Pens lost last night lol.

That we do. Gonna be a great week next week.

Really don't know why dealers can't just send a flat bed down to pick them up. Kinda BS.

So are you both paired now? Next is in transit. Great news!

Mine never changed from ASN. Just the top changed to in transit. It is nice closing those trackers for good.
Thanks Brother! Enjoy that Bronco this weekend!!! Yeah it was a tough loss, Living in NY and i hate the Rangers lol
Sponsored