First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha! Well the wife drove it home, cause it's hers, ;);). I then drove it to pick up fast food, which I regret, because of how I feel after the food, not the drive. Though the soft top does direct water straight into your window so I got kinda wet lol. Pretty normal for convertibles though so no big deal. It's non-stop rain here so this is really the only photos for now.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week PXL_20220506_232539306.PORTRAIT

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week PXL_20220506_232539306.PORTRAIT
Congrats, it's beautiful.

Silksy81

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRD ORP 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, does the WS updating everyday mean anything?

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, does the WS updating everyday mean anything?
Not sure, but it is new for me and others in this group. Just started a few days ago, and several people who have already taken delivery said this happened to them right before theirs shipped. Who knows?

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aaaand now it went from paired back to picked and the destination is blank again. 🫠
Is it still Picked or did it change back?

Silksy81

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRD ORP 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure, but it is new for me and others in this group. Just started a few days ago, and several people who have already taken delivery said this happened to them right before theirs shipped. Who knows?
'Who knows' is very true 😂!! 🤞

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed the IAG soft top assist today. Works great. I put the top all the way down to test clearances and such. Got to test the washout interior cause it started raining with it all the way down lol. Found out putting the top back up it doesn't like to latch at the B pillar latches. Pretty difficult actually. Gonna have to take it back in for that. But loving it so far!

Sponsored

Lindsey T

Black Diamond
First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are window stickers updating daily for everyone now? It’s been five days of it updating daily. I think ford saw me on this forum and was like, find that car, don’t ship it, but scan it every day to mess with them.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are window stickers updating daily for everyone now? It’s been five days of it updating daily. I think ford saw me on this forum and was like, find that car, don’t ship it, but scan it every day to mess with them.
It is updating daily for me, too. I had the same thought. Perhaps whenever someone walks by and scans the VIN on our Broncos in some big parking lot, the Window Sticker date updates. Or maybe it's automatic once they've been "Picked".

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed the IAG soft top assist today. Works great. I put the top all the way down to test clearances and such. Got to test the washout interior cause it started raining with it all the way down lol. Found out putting the top back up it doesn't like to latch at the B pillar latches. Pretty difficult actually. Gonna have to take it back in for that. But loving it so far!
It’s a pretty easy adjustment if you want to do it yourself. The latch brackets attached to the roll bar move forwards or backwards after loosening a couple of bolts. Mine was tough to latch but after seeing the latch hook hitting the latch point on the bracket, I moved them back a smidge and now it works great.

Silksy81

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRD ORP 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is updating daily for me, too. I had the same thought. Perhaps whenever someone walks by and scans the VIN on our Broncos in some big parking lot, the Window Sticker date updates. Or maybe it's automatic once they've been "Picked".
Mine is updating daily too. @Justin_Kane what staus are you in?

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is updating daily too. @Justin_Kane what staus are you in?
For about 4 weeks I was "On Hold". Last Thursday it switched to "Picked" at the bottom of the OrderTrack screen. This is also when the Window Sticker started updating daily. So 2 changes in one day has me cautiously optimistic it will ship soon.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week IMG_2668.PNG
Sponsored