First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4dr 2.7 BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally picked mine up from the dealer after sitting at a rail yard for over 2 weeks. The rail yard was less than 5 miles away. What a rollercoaster ride this wait has been!
Ford Bronco 🛠 7/25/22 Build Week Group 1661960529691
Sponsored

bronco49

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Its got to be the Tow package. Mines been in same status in the 8/1 group. I can't take "Tow" off my build as i tow to the lake frequently and want to factory package...

I watched a field, "... vehicle in similar build..." in trackerapp steadily increase day to day since I went to blend on 8/2. Started about 600 and got to about 820. Today its at 805. Going down! Maybe some of the backlog is getting some attention.... Maybe its just normal day to day fluctuation...

Maybe I'm just wishful thinking...
I only see one on here (small sample) with a tow package being shipped and its a 7/25 blend date
7/25 Build Rotation

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tow package on mine but ford didn’t say anything about not passing qc inspection. just not getting picked up on the truck yet.

jwcox1928

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1954 Crestline Victoria, 2018 Tesla, 2021 Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CSX phone tree says railcar unloaded -- "confirmed empty" -- earlier today. Ford still has information current to 08/02, and dealer rep claims he has no idea where the truck is other than what Ford says (at CSX ramp leaving MAP on 08/02).

Grownlocally

Big Bend
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Someone suggested because I have tow not sure why
My Bronco was originally slated for May delivery date then moved several times as I’m sure similar to all of you. Then moved to the first week of Sept. and by the grace of god arrived last fri. My build is a big bend manual hard top and tow. package. So with that said, I hope this happens for you as well!

Sponsored

Grownlocally

Big Bend
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco was originally slated for May delivery date then moved several times as I’m sure similar to all of you. Then moved to the first week of Sept. and by the grace of god arrived last fri. My build is a big bend manual hard top and tow. package. So with that said, I hope this happens for you as well!
And squatch’d

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another week another broken dealer promise. Bronco still sits at MAP. What a joke of a buying experience. I’m sure there’s tons of happy mustang convertible customers out there getting October deliveries in Canada.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ordertrack and Ford tracked both say mine is built awaiting shipping. Finally. 7/27 in production. 9/2 Built and awaiting shipping.

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It was built in May?

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine still says in production July 27th not built not shipped just in production. Ready to order a new vehicle at this point my Ford Bronco is a year old paying 50k for a vehicle that has lost nearly a year of value is frustrating and the fact they are starting production soon on 2023 pisses me off. No update makes me despise Ford more and more.

Screenshot_20220904-072030_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored

ttheney

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And for those of us still waiting . . . rail car sitting and waiting for offload since 08/15, delivery date moved again to 09/01-09/07. And no communication from dealer . . ..
Still in the same situation as @jwcox1928 with no real updates. Railcar was at least unloaded last week. Fingers crossed for a Tuesday or Wednesday delivery.

On the plus side, the running boards and cargo enclosure I ordered last week were already delivered 😂

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How many broncoless people are still here?
Me
Sponsored