jwcox1928

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1954 Crestline Victoria, 2018 Tesla, 2021 Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It might actually happen today for me. Arrived at CSX destination 3 weeks ago, rail car unloaded last Wednesday. Dealer emailed last night saying it just came off the truck.
Sponsored

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called 8003344375 spoke to Ford about what is going on they told me that they would speak to logistics because that was what my.Bronv9.was waiting on that was Monday then yesterday I called back and they said logistics said they were waiting on rail nothing was wrong with my vehicle. I said well there.are plenty of people getting their vehicles by rail near me so no reason mine shouldn't have been put on a damn train.
i Phoned this number as well and was told my truck has a microchip issue and it’s still at the factory. So it wasn’t ready to be shipped after all. It sounds like it failed Quality Control and now they need parts to come in for it.

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i Phoned this number as well and was told my truck has a microchip issue and it’s still at the factory. So it wasn’t ready to be shipped after all. It sounds like it failed Quality Control and now they need parts to come in for it.
Yes mine is now on a chip hold as well junk

Sponsored

jwcox1928

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1954 Crestline Victoria, 2018 Tesla, 2021 Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to those still waiting. Fingers crossed the holds and delays end for you soon. It only took forever, and forever is a long time, but even forever can end.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just checked the trackers and they say “Shipped”. ETA from Ford was 9/5 to 9/11 so hopeful I will see it on the dealers lot soon. 👍🏼

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just checked the trackers and they say “Shipped”. ETA from Ford was 9/5 to 9/11 so hopeful I will see it on the dealers lot soon. 👍🏼
Good stuff. I tried the Ford Canada tracker and it’s down. Anyway my dealer emailed asking to bring my trade in. I said not without a bronco. Sounds like someone sold my F150 early.

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No update on the chips. Called Ford and the next available delivery date is Sept 15th if they finish the build. however they can’t confirm if they will get the parts. Doesn’t matter now anyway as I’m on the road for work until the 26th.
Good luck everyone else waiting.

Sponsored

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well mine still shows no change just moving out the ETA which I have found is fictitious and lies from ford.

ttheney

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still no updates from me. Vehicle continues to sit at final ramp while delivery window shifts.

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still no updates from me. Vehicle continues to sit at final ramp while delivery window shifts.
They tell me it's a chip hold which just changed to that within the last two weeks

ttheney

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They tell me it's a chip hold which just changed to that within the last two weeks
Thankfully mine has no holds. Just apparently no convoy to take it from ramp in Lawrenceville, GA to dealership an hour north. I’ve offered paying for a private tow and all kinds of things and gotten nowhere. Ford keeps telling me to contact the regional manager but can’t tell me who it is.

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thankfully mine has no holds. Just apparently no convoy to take it from ramp in Lawrenceville, GA to dealership an hour north. I’ve offered paying for a private tow and all kinds of things and gotten nowhere. Ford keeps telling me to contact the regional manager but can’t tell me who it is.
Yeah I wasn't on a chip hold until recently it was built July 27th
Sponsored