Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never mind, window sticker changed to “Rail” from Convoy
yeah, mine says "rail" also...at least it's not on a ship from China!
Sponsored

JKBL4

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My window sticker changed, blend stayed at 9/3, but had been a daily rotation of ~760/816. Now I’m 5/198 - did they slip to Saturday? Tuesday? @Thurmy7 , any updates from your end? I think you were the only one after me.

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat. Could be at the MOD center or a QC issue. Maybe just wait till they get shipping sorted out. I'm like you, just ready to know it is done.
I've heard of people going to their dealership and their Bronco is sitting there but they were never notified it shipped. Normally I wouldn't care but I've grown this unhealthy attachment due to being invested for so long and I'll be out of town for about 8 days and I want to make sure they don't try to sell it or some crap behind my back. Because that's my luck.

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My window sticker changed, blend stayed at 9/3, but had been a daily rotation of ~760/816. Now I’m 5/198 - did they slip to Saturday? Tuesday? @Thurmy7 , any updates from your end? I think you were the only one after me.
No updates on my end yet. I'm at the end of the line so not expecting to see any updates today... but I'm still checking every 5 minutes anyway 😎 Oh, and my window sticker still shows 9/3 and #779 of 816.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No updates on my end yet. I'm at the end of the line so not expecting to see any updates today... but I'm still checking every 5 minutes anyway 😎 Oh, and my window sticker still shows 9/3 and #779 of 816.
I was similar Wed, probably you will be late tonight with modules showing sometime late morning tomorrow if it follows my experience.

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The date changed on the bottom of my Window Sticker, but nothing else. It does not take three days to build one Bronco. This is beginning to suck really bad. Come on Ford, send me my damn Bronco.

Last edited:

araines

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, no idea about modules, and BCE...

What does this mean? Sticker showing: 320210830 BLEND 1833 001186 136/475

Tracker showing:

• Order Confirmed
    5/19/2021
    |

• In Production
    8/30/2021
    |

• Built

|

• Shipped

|

• Delivery

|

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The date changed on the bottom of my Window Sticker, but nothing else. It does not take three days to build one Bronco. This is beginning to suck really bad. Come on Ford, send me my damn Bronco.
I have read that the date on the bottom of the window sticker will update every 7 days until it is delivered. Mine changed too. It supposedly has no effect on anything.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have read that the date on the bottom of the window sticker will update every 7 days until it is delivered. Mine changed too. It supposedly has no effect on anything.
Sorry, no idea about modules, and BCE...

What does this mean? Sticker showing: 320210830 BLEND 1833 001186 136/475
Go to this website and put in your vin:

Index - FordServiceInfo.Com (motorcraftservice.com)

If you get a ton of data in BCE, you are built.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew I would have preferred not knowing anything about schedule weeks and blend dates and all that, LOL. Blended on the 31st, modules there the next day and since then nothing. So I keep checking here and my mail and the tracker and doing that again and again, I'm gonna hang back now and just see when it comes in. Who knows what's holding some of them up, I'd be happy with QC going over mine with a fine comb making sure everything is ok (I'd actually be happy to pay a fee for that, LOL), it'll get here early October I just think now, what ever. Not gonna stress about it anymore. (or so I tell myself, LOL)

Would have loved to get it before my son is off to college, but that's not realistic anymore, we leave on the 22nd. He'll just have to wait for txhgiving week to see and drive it, glad I let him drive during our test drive yesterday for a bit. He loved it :)

Good luck to all of us, now I know how all those on dirt mountain feel. Next time, Ford, maybe don't tell me anything until it's being parked at my dealer....

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. Could be at the MOD center or a QC issue. Maybe just wait till they get shipping sorted out. I'm like you, just ready to know it is done.
What are you getting at the mod center?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

SevenT

Badlands
First Name