First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I approve. I assume we won't see any modules until the actual blend date?
Thank you, I'll show your approval to my wife. :). My blend date was today, and i've been checking all day, and it just populated.
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I approve. I assume we won't see any modules until the actual blend date?
Yes, the idea is you can tell when your truck has been put together.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, I'll show your approval to my wife. :). My blend date was today, and i've been checking all day, and it just populated.
Well in that case, tell her the Muff said you can also have a new bottle of scotch.

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 platinum, mazdaspeed miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can add me as well
Glad it was a false alarm. I was able to confirm they were building at MAP the last 2 weeks, about 170 units per shift. Looks like more are rolling down the line today. I'll try and update the spreadsheet once users get built and eventually shipped.

You can add me too!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group bronc.PNG

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a lot of BCE modules listed since this afternoon, I'm not sure what all that info means, but apparently something is in the works, there was nothing there in the morning. Today is my blend date.
Nothing for PCM modules yet, if I read that page correctly. Don't know what those modules are, but something is happening, hope all the good workers at MAP had a good night's sleep and got to work all rested and healthy!

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
a lot of BCE modules listed since this afternoon, I'm not sure what all that info means, but apparently something is in the works, there was nothing there in the morning. Today is my blend date.
Nothing for PCM modules yet, if I read that page correctly. Don't know what those modules are, but something is happening, hope all the good workers at MAP had a good night's sleep and got to work all rested and healthy!
I believe it means your Bronco is built once it populates. Itโ€™s the computer system MAP uses to build the different parts of your vehicle.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe it means your Bronco is built once it populates. Itโ€™s the computer system MAP uses to build the different parts of your vehicle.
that's kind of my understanding too, exciting day if true! And then the real wait begins, knowing it's built but just hanging out on a train or in a rail yard for a couple weeks, LOL.

Better than dirt mountain of course, so no complaints. Would love to get it in before my son is off to college, but that most likely will just not work out. Oh well, he can drive it Thanksgiving then.

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once the โ€œModules go activeโ€ means that the car has been completed, the electrical system tested and all the onboard power control modules booted up and checked. So basically when that notification comes in your car is done being built and ready to go on to the next stage.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Once the โ€œModules go activeโ€ means that the car has been completed, the electrical system tested and all the onboard power control modules booted up and checked. So basically when that notification comes in your car is done being built and ready to go on to the next stage.
The Dirt Mountain Storage Complex and Testing Track!

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a stage between this and shipment?

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that's certainly great news, exciting!

jimeb

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Discovery 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which website has the module information everyone is referencing? When i put my vin in i only get this.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group snapshot_shop.ford.com_1630454608197

Jloft91

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 2009 Nissan 370z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad it was a false alarm. I was able to confirm they were building at MAP the last 2 weeks, about 170 units per shift. Looks like more are rolling down the line today. I'll try and update the spreadsheet once users get built and eventually shipped.

add me as well

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group 1630454881940
Sponsored