Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

still no modules.. 8/13 blend #2105
Hard top? You might have made the cutoff to wait for MIC tops. I was 8/12 turned to 8/13 built and was probably one of the last mic builds sent into waiting. Last in, last out 😭

Normanluck

Outer Banks
First Name
Cafe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hard top? You might have made the cutoff to wait for MIC tops. I was 8/12 turned to 8/13 built and was probably one of the last mic builds sent into waiting. Last in, last out 😭
Nope, Soft top

Sponsored

FootPain

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm an 8/13 blend #2167. I'm guessing tomorrow evening

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have modules, but I never got the built date it still says in production. I have a blend date and in production date of 8/11. It's a First Edition.
I'm in that same boat. Total speculation, but I don't think they update the built status until they ship.

The rigs are built, as indicated by the modules being populated. And my dealer confirms that their status shows as built. They say their next status will be Shipped, and that hasn't happened yet in their system.

I'm guessing that the rail shipments get batched by the depot they are going to and they just have not sent them yet. I don't expect there is anything else holding up built soft tops.

But those are just my guesses. Who knows?

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in that same boat. Total speculation, but I don't think they update the built status until they ship.

The rigs are built, as indicated by the modules being populated. And my dealer confirms that their status shows as built. They say their next status will be Shipped, and that hasn't happened yet in their system.

I'm guessing that the rail shipments get batched by the depot they are going to and they just have not sent them yet. I don't expect there is anything else holding up built soft tops.

But those are just my guesses. Who knows?
Im from the 8/2 build week thread with a 8/6 blend and a 8/9 production. This makes the most sense to me as mine has been "in production" ever since. My wifi and stuff popped up the other day as well as my build being loaded into my Ford app, with all this being considered I can't imagine what else is holding them up other than organizing them as to what Broncos go on what trains to get to their final destinations.
Sponsored