Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't understand all I know about that exhaust. Looks neat, I guess, but why the an x-pipe after the muffler and why that "third" outlet thing?

Also, as a side note...the tie-rod ends look a bit beefier.
Sponsored

BroncoStile

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the ADV Fiberglass fenders fit on this it would look 100% better. Im not the target group for a Raptor Bronco anyway with the almost 10” wider track width. Id love to see a Bronco Warthog or Tremor with some of the upgrades but with a narrower stance.

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds good until you realize that the ADMs dealers will add to this vehicle will eat the profit right out of it and more than likely put it out of range of most buyers to even qualify to buy it in the first place.
There's ALWAYS an idiot with a lot of money...

And some say you can get this without ADM... Gotta know a guy who knows a guy, etc. 😉

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So no swapping suspension, Raptor has new shock towers.

Things I would entertain putting on my Badlands (when it shows up). I like the goofy hood (with struts!), I love the new instrument panel and steering wheel, but other than that I'm good.

I was hoping the new bash plate and bumper had a hidden winch. But no.

With the 37in spare on the back the rear window is superfluous. They put the backwards Raptor logo back there because that's all you can see out the back. :p

Too bad they screwed up the fenders. They should have had wider fenders and then put removable flares on them. Instead they, well, hell, I don't know what they were thinking.

Wanna bet they added the mudflaps after the comments here about how the doors are getting messed up from no protection from the Squatch flares?

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
People will buy them and sell them, make more on this than they did on the FE. I would love to have one but I know I don't have a snowballs chance.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

some interesting upgrades and changes, but the look is just terrible, too much plastic, way too wide. If all Broncos looked like that I'd have bought a Wrangler.

I'm sure it's fun to drive though, as long as you don't have to park anywhere :-D

Not for me, I'm not the target market and never would spend that much on a 4x4. With LUX and other options this is going to be one expensive vehicle. If I lived close to some desert I'd much rather have a dedicated desert runner and my regular Bronco.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the hood on this fit the Bronco? Same for the side steps?

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems only current reservations holder will have a chance. It sounds like you do not have a reservation and ford is currently not taking reservations
Well I would tink if you have a Bronco, you could sell it and make back the $15K to $30K over MSRP, in a couple years and order the Raptor. It couldn't be any simpler.

targas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to like it….. I really do……

Can’t get past those horrid fenders…

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can get past the fenders easier than I can get past the dash in the non-raptor Bronco. I like it, and if I'm able to get what I want for ~10K more than my current Badsquatch order, I might do it. I'd love to see it in the builder so I can see exactly what my order would cost.

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love it, looks great! My impressions:

1- I totally dig the widebody look. I know some people hate the massive fender flares, but I don't mind it that much. Besides, they had to make it look far more wild and aggressive in order to make it look more capable than a Sasquatch model.

2- The new fully digital gauge cluster on the interior looks SO much better than a standard Bronco. So happy to see a properly designed tachometer once again!

3- As much as everyone wants to see the V8 return to the (street-legal) Bronco (myself included), I have a feeling the 3.0L V6 EcoBoost will produce plenty of power for the Bronco Raptor. It will be interesting to see whether or not Ford will try to match the output of the F-150 Raptor, or better yet if the new Ranger Raptor will follow in a similar direction.

4- I'm also curious to know how they got the Raptor configuration to tow more than a standard Bronco even with larger tires and taller clearance. Is this sort of update something one could expect to pass down to the rest of the Bronco lineup?
Sponsored