First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen II Ford Raptor, '22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another ALRIGHT! just now. My Bronco is on a train! Michigan to the middle of Missouri, any guesses as to how long? Many things to get done before it arrives.
Sponsored

Bugrad1990

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another ALRIGHT! just now. My Bronco is on a train! Michigan to the middle of Missouri, any guesses as to how long? Many things to get done before it arrives.
Well, this is very interesting. I'm in St. Louis, so our Broncos have GOT to be on the same train, right?

Fathom

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, this is very interesting. I'm in St. Louis, so our Broncos have GOT to be on the same train, right?
You would think that would be the case logically but in this day and age who knows. My delivery window is 07/07-07/13 to Columbia. What is your ETA?

Bugrad1990

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You would think that would be the case logically but in this day and age who knows. My delivery window is 07/07-07/13 to Columbia. What is your ETA?
I'm June 29 - July 5. I haven't followed up about rail cars, etc., so I guess I'll just be surprised when it arrives.

Sponsored

turtleholt22

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 6/2, shipped convoy 6/9, in my driveway 6/10.

Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group E762B931-CA77-4575-9E3E-DF1B338DE263

Did you receive any shipping information prior to receiving it. I'm in Syracuse waiting for it to be shipped but I haven't received any updates.

EtniesRIT

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I work at the dealership so i was able to track it via Vehicle Visibility. My Bronco was built and released on 6/2. I didn’t received the built email from Ford until 6/4. I never received a shipped or arrived email from Ford. Ordertrack and Vehicle Visibility provided the same info the whole way. Ford’s customer facing trackers were always slow to update.

All for our Broncos have been transported by Adcock Bros and they usually arrive within 24 hours of leaving MAP.

turtleholt22

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I work at the dealership so i was able to track it via Vehicle Visibility. My Bronco was built and released on 6/2. I didn’t received the built email from Ford until 6/4. I never received a shipped or arrived email from Ford. Ordertrack and Vehicle Visibility provided the same info the whole way. Ford’s customer facing trackers were always slow to update.

All for our Broncos have been transported by Adcock Bros and they usually arrive within 24 hours of leaving MAP.
Thank you. I appreciate it.

NYguy4GG

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yukon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"In production" since 6/7... 6/4 blend... modules popped, tear tag is populated..... radio silence from Ford Chat... just telling me to speak to dealer.... starting to get a bad feeling..... ugh

FieryBronco

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"In production" since 6/7... 6/4 blend... modules popped, tear tag is populated..... radio silence from Ford Chat... just telling me to speak to dealer.... starting to get a bad feeling..... ugh
Any addons that would delay it? I have tow package. my blend is 6/3 and still waiting on shipping.

Sponsored

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm getting nervous too. I have a 6/4 blend date. Shows in production on 6/7. Mods and tear tag showed up a few days later. Ford chat says done with ETA on 6/21-6/27... but ordertrack.app and ford's tracking show still in production.

Fathom

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was nervous too. The tear tag appeared 06/01 and it remained listed as in production until 06/11 and finally showed shipped 06/13. After this long wait it IS anxiety provoking but I am cautiously optimistic at this point.

NYguy4GG

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yukon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm getting nervous too. I have a 6/4 blend date. Shows in production on 6/7. Mods and tear tag showed up a few days later. Ford chat says done with ETA on 6/21-6/27... but ordertrack.app and ford's tracking show still in production.
We are in the exact same place..... I have never gotten any updates on the backdoor tracker, I believe this is because my dealer input the order as dealer special order, so I don't get updates. Ford Chat are directing me to dealer. I just spoke to him now after struggling to locate him since late last week. He says its "produced" and should ship this week.... fingers crossed

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Any addons that would delay it? I have tow package. my blend is 6/3 and still waiting on shipping.
I don't think the tracker would say "awaiting shipment" if it wasn't built completely. Mine is a 6/3 blend and built on 6/4. No movement on the tracker, also confirmed with chat today. But they did say that the trucking company is supposed to pick it up BY 6/17. My dealer is only 3-1/2 hours away from plant so worst case scenario, I hope to pick it up on Saturday.

OIB Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CSX tracking shows our two Broncos arrived around 5:30 pm today in LaGrange GA close to the Alabama line. Latest info now indicates delivery to Dixiana SC railyard on Thursday, 06/16.
Thanks for the updates!! So close . . .
Sponsored