Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Libre DL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone in the North Texas are gotten a Shipped status on theirs yet?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m just 7 miles west of my dealer, photo was taken by the sales manager when the truck pulled up. They had no prior notice of delivery today.
Son of a gun. They had to drive right past my dealer!

Sponsored

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So far I have been very pleased. I will start by saying I do not plan to do serious rock crawling just backwoods trails mainly logs and other debris so I cannot speak for how they will handle hardcore rock abuse but seem solid enough to handle a fair amount.
Overall they are very solid the mounting brackets are tucked in up high to avoid hanging up on anything and mount directly to the rock rail holes not to the pinch weld at all. All mounting holes were slotted so it leaves room for adjustability to level them and get your desired mounting position. I put them on without assistance in no time I would probably recommend for the 4 door having another person hold the other end. They also do have a couple flush allen heads along the bottom for draining if they do get water inside, mine have one at each end along the bottom rail I assume 4 door may have 3.
As for the coating it is like a bedliner coating with slight texture enough to get some grip if you step anywhere on the bars. So far I have not managed to scrape any off even the rocks I hear bouncing off them from the sas tires have not chipped any part of the coating. The actual step platform holes are dimpled and provide great grip.
I do also have sas xl rokblox up front and they are not an issue with the sliders.

I ordered directly through Havoc and they shipped very quickly and were packed with a ton of bubble wrap and large rubber caps covering the ends to protect them. I do not have any complaints and would buy them again without a doubt the price is just a bonus honestly! If you would like any photos of mounting points I can snag photos from underneath or any others you may need.
Thanks for the feedback on the Trail Crawlers. I'm in the same boat. I don't plan on taking it anywhere I would actually need rock slider but I would like for it to be able to take a little bit of beating if need be. Main purpose for it is going to be for the wife and kids getting in and out of the Bronco as hopefully keep my doors from getting door dings.

I ordered a set for my 4 door last night. I'm pretty pumped about getting these installed in the Bronco when it does arrive.

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the feedback on the Trail Crawlers. I'm in the same boat. I don't plan on taking it anywhere I would actually need rock slider but I would like for it to be able to take a little bit of beating if need be. Main purpose for it is going to be for the wife and kids getting in and out of the Bronco as hopefully keep my doors from getting door dings.

I ordered a set for my 4 door last night. I'm pretty pumped about getting these installed in the Bronco when it does arrive.
That was my exact reasoning for these as well. I really wanted something minimal as I am not really a side step fan but needed it for getting my son in. I have yet to see anyone with a 4 door set you'll have to keep us posted!

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Had a 6/3 build date and it was delivered to Northern Michigan (Mike Lynch Ford) on 6/13. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow!
IMG_5538.jpg
Have you seen many roaming around up there yet? I will be in St Ignace next weekend for the car show and am hoping to bump into some other Bronco owners.

Pl8to

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you seen many roaming around up there yet? I will be in St Ignace next weekend for the car show and am hoping to bump into some other Bronco owners.
I actually live in the TC area now and I have started to see a lot here in the last month, it feels like they exploded out of nowhere (could be summer home folks).

When I visit family in the Alpena/Rogers City area I generally see the same 2-3 around, but not a ton.

Sponsored

turtleholt22

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I checked the backdoor link to see any updates on my Bronco. Stated it was shipped, went to tracking site and says its delivered. Now im excited unsure if its really there. I pick my son up from school grab my husband. My dealer is a mile down the road and im 20 feet before dealership and... this happens. Never ended up seeing my Bronco but was informed that it is there. Guessing I'm not getting too much for a trade in. So many emotions right now. But I was told that after almost 2 years that I can see it Monday and pick up Tuesday

20220616_152645.jpg

FastAndLight

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, BMW M5, BMW 325iX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I checked the backdoor link to see any updates on my Bronco. Stated it was shipped, went to tracking site and says its delivered. Now im excited unsure if its really there. I pick my son up from school grab my husband. My dealer is a mile down the road and im 20 feet before dealership and... this happens. Never ended up seeing my Bronco but was informed that it is there. Guessing I'm not getting too much for a trade in. So many emotions right now. But I was told that after almost 2 years that I can see it Monday and pick up Tuesday

20220616_152645.jpg
I'm so sorry. That's horrible. Hopefully insurance will take care of all of it and you and the family are no worse for wear.

OIB Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks