Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know the timing of when Ford emails you the picture of it coming off the line? I was 254/1949 for a blend date of today. Wondering if I'll see any update today.
215/1949 blend date today. Was wondering the same thing haha. I wonder when we will know that they have been built?

Narcotizer

Wildtrak
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Annnnd bumped to next week, 6/13. It’s been an honor, see y’all later!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My birthday is 6/9 so I can't think of a better birthday present than for me to get scheduled on that day. Keeping my fingers crossed. 🤞
Happy early birthday!! :) We are crossing our fingers with ya!

DatDude65265

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Highlander - 2008 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 5/30 went to 6/6, then 6/13, back to 6/6 and now it's 6/20. 🤷‍♂️
I was 5/23, 5/16, 5/23, 5/30, then 6/6 before getting the email from ford with a VIN.

Sponsored

Deleted member 21681

B6G tracker and WS still both say 6/7 blend…. Not letting myself get excited until I’m driving away from the dealership…. But I’ll be obsessively refreshing the module tracker tomorrow and Wednesday….

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B6G tracker and WS still both say 6/7 blend…. Not letting myself get excited until I’m driving away from the dealership…. But I’ll be obsessively refreshing the module tracker tomorrow and Wednesday….
My blend date was today, but nothing on the module tracker or any other tracker yet. Hope yours gets built and sent your way asap!

Deleted member 21681

My blend date was today, but nothing on the module tracker or any other tracker yet. Hope yours gets built and sent your way asap!
I bet you’ll see the modules pop today. The info thread says final assembly takes about 1.5 shifts, if I remember correctly. Best of luck!

Drabon74

Black Diamond
First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner(2007 & 2021)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The ford email link to check my order no longer populates anything? My blend date is today, link was working last night. Anyone else experience this?

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The ford email link to check my order no longer populates anything? My blend date is today, link was working last night. Anyone else experience this?
I just checked after your message and that link doesn't work for me either but going to their tracking page still shows my Bronco as In Production and pulls up the window sticker with a blend date of 6/08 still.

Sponsored

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked after your message and that link doesn't work for me either but going to their tracking page still shows my Bronco as In Production and pulls up the window sticker with a blend date of 6/08 still.
Mine is working, try now. In the past the system has gone down for me and it won't work only to come back the same later.

Gracemy22

Outer Banks
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have also now been bumped to 6/27. So It is with a heavy heart that I am forced to resign from the excellent 6-6 build thread....
I was bumped to the 6/27 week as well. We are in Maine maybe our ponies will take the ride from Michigan together. 🤣 here is to hoping!

swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
215/1949 blend date today. Was wondering the same thing haha. I wonder when we will know that they have been built?

My Blend sequence number is 137 for 6/6/22. Still showing "in production" as well

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Blend sequence number is 137 for 6/6/22. Still showing "in production" as well
You're officially our early indicator guide now. Have you checked to see if any modules were active?