Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zach, thank you so much for the update and information. All the best to Albert from the Georgia Ganger Gang!
Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Zach@Granger Thank you again for keeping us updated, and please give Albert my best wishes for a quick and complete recovery.

Oh, just one thing. You should have waited until October to reserve yours. That way you could have gotten in on that sweet 2K under invoice deal......šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‰

BTW, I have a question that's been rolling around in my big ol' dumb head for the last several months. Does Granger have, or do you contract with a detail shop to service your customers vehicles? Reason I ask is that when we hit Des Moines, after we pick ours up, we are planning on turning right. We'll be heading further west before we take our Bronco home. I would be more than happy to pay for a good coat of wax before we head out.
I second that!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zach

I would appreciate your advice. I originally ordered a 2dr with a mod top. I then elected to wait until MY22 after finding out the mod top wasnā€™t an option in 21.

Now it appears 2023 for Mod Top. I donā€™t want to wait that long. I am a July 17th, 2020 res holder. If I recall I was about #330 out of 1000+ orders.

i see some potential options but not sure what it really gets me as far as timing.

Option 1 - stay the course with current 2Dr Badlands reservation 99 status with mod top and hopefully get in 2023 (hope)

option 2 - switch to 4 door soft with hookups installed for future hardtop purchase. - ball park timing would be ?

Option 3 - switch to 4dr with mic top - ball park timing?

Option 4 - place an entirely new and separate order in addition to existing order with the intent of driving and selling the settled for version once the original desired order happens.

Option 5 - hope a Raptor Gen 3 allocation comes open at Granger and buy that while keeping original order.

Feel free to PM if that is easier.

Thanks, Sean
You didnā€™t mention the option where you switch your order to a MIC on your two door and un-99 it to put it in the running for a MY21 or MY22.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome to hear from ya. Talked to Albert a long time back about buying from you, picking up there, then roadtripping about 4000 miles or so around the country before we ship it home to the islands. Havent reserved yet but are talking ourselves into it soon. We are in no rush. Really I am hoping with you upfits you could build a ultimate Black Diamond for us. Mid package, with a 210 front axle, 33 swampers, and a locker. I just love that blue BD pinstriping. Yeah maybe some pin stripes too!

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You didnā€™t mention the option where you switch your order to a MIC on your two door and un-99 it to put it in the running for a MY21 or MY22.
Didnā€™t know that was an option. Thanks. Would absolutely consider this option

Sponsored

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Zach@Granger @Granger Ford
Can't wait to meet the whole team very soon! You guys are amazing and I couldn't be happier to make the trip to buy from you. All my best to Albert, he started it all! Very thankful for his advice and responsiveness.

Thanks for showing the rest how its done!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Zach, thanks for your timely update! Not at all unexpected, tho - your dealership continues to maintain a level of performance to support (all of our) high expectations of Granger.

A question for you: my current order spec is for the Modular hardtop, will Granger contact me regarding converting to a 2023 model, or do I need to contact you?

Regarding the delivery experience, don't build my hopes up too high - already I'm looking forward to municipal-grade fireworks and circus animals!

All the best to you , your Bronco team, and all your staff, who will care for our babies until the big day.
Second this.

@Zach@Granger thank you for your thorough communication.

Please let Albert @Granger Ford know that I wish him well. He is absolutely awesome to work with.

I thought of getting my Bronco shipped, but I need to meet all of you. Everyone I've talked to at Granger is amazing.šŸ˜

I'm looking forward to getting to see all of you... whenever that is.šŸ˜

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi @Zach@Granger ! Nice to hear from you. Send best wishes to Albert @Granger Ford .

We have 71 total Broncos scheduled. The statuses range from in-transit for 1 First Edition and 1 mannequin unit to the latest which is scheduled to the week of August 23rd.
Can you tell us what configuration your mannequin is and when you estimate its arrival? My wife and I still havenā€™t seen one in person, and would LOVE to come down from Ames to say hello and finally see one of these babies.

šŸ™‚

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Second this.

@Zach@Granger thank you for your thorough communication.

Please let Albert @Granger Ford know that I wish him well. He is absolutely awesome to work with.

I thought of getting my Bronco shipped, but I need to meet all of you. Everyone I've talked to at Granger is amazing.šŸ˜

I'm looking forward to getting to see all of you... whenever that is.šŸ˜
make it three!

Iā€™ll keep waiting with my original order for mic top and tow package. Iā€™m really in no rush.

really looking forward to flying into Iowa and driving back west.

will you all be carrying the RTR aftermarket parts?

@Zach@Granger

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I actually don't feel as foolish for converting my night 1 ressie to an October one through Granger now. We wanted a WT with mod top originally, so there was no chance I was getting that anyways. At least Im locked into the best deal I could likely find, even if it's 3 MYs later than anticipated lol
It seems like you made the smart move Michael. The way things quickly fell apart you'll probably get your WT about the same time anyway.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

you see the glass half full because Ford BS it customers by saying they were going fill Bronco orders before placing Bronco on dealers lots before most people who place there orders well even see there Broncos and dealers can jack the price up on the Broncos .
This really isn't the thread to air your grievances with Ford. Granger had absolutely nothing to do with the way this whole situation fell apart, and they had no input into Fords decisions whatsoever. Zach, and Albert have been nothing but upfront in their efforts to keep their customers updated. There's a very slim number of dealers like them out there.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zach@Granger

How deep into the calendar year is scheduling at the momemt? Are August build weeks pretty much locked up?

The reason I ask is I was originally dual tops with MIC and did the change to soft top only with plans to purchase as hard top later. Now I would hate the idea of an August build knowing that the next month builds would be hard top ready.

Hell, MY22 is looking better with the possible ironing out the wrinkles of this rollout.

I have plenty of other constraints: 2.7, lux, SAS.

I apologies messaging you guys since I know you are busy and are probably Bronco'd out.

Thanks in advance.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This really isn't the thread to air your grievances with Ford. Granger had absolutely nothing to do with the way this whole situation fell apart, and they had no input into Fords decisions whatsoever. Zach, and Albert have been nothing but upfront in their efforts to keep their customers updated. There's a very slim number of dealers like them out there.
maybe dealers did not have no input in Fords decision but they they and other dealers have a lot of input if they really want to and I am sure a lot of the big dealerships did have some input.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe dealers did not have no input in Fords decision but they they and other dealers have a lot of input if they really want to and I am sure a lot of the big dealerships did have some input.
Wut?
Sponsored