Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sure there is. I take delivery sans top and have a custom soft top made. Cost more money, but then I become a happier Bronco buyer.
You'll have to find someone with more pull at Ford than me to get that through.
So true, but I do truly appreciate a Ford dealer who participates and supports their product! Thank you!!
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the update!!! I'm keeping my order the same and it comes when it comes.
This is where I'm at. Sticking with what I ordered.

Thanks Zach and crew for the update. Nothing but best wishes to Albert!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• I haven't heard anything official to lead me to believe that allocation has changed for the 2021 model year.
  • We have 71 total Broncos scheduled. The statuses range from in-transit for 1 First Edition and 1 mannequin unit to the latest which is scheduled to the week of August 23rd. That is about 1/3rd of our total allocation scheduled thus far.
  • The 4 week scheduling cycle for us has been kinda boring. I think this is partly because we have such a large pool of orders to pick from. The FE orders are in week 1, then we scheduled our non-FEs in week 2, then take a couple weeks off. This cycle has been completed 2 times for us and then it has been pushed back this month with the production delays. I'm assuming it ramps back up next week for the FEs but that is just speculation.
Thanks, Zach. Just a few follow-up questions…

1. It looks like you received a Bronco allocation of 210-215 for 21MY (i.e., 71 x 3 = 213). Can you give us the exact number?

2. Based on your answer about scheduling, presumably next week is Week 1 (FEs) for the next scheduling cycle? Can you give us exact dates of the remaining Week 1’s in 2021? Are they 4-week cycles or 30-day cycles? Do they always start on Mondays? As you can imagine, there has been a lot of confusion on the forum for several months about scheduling cycle dates.

3. Finally, what is the purpose of the two clean-up weeks in the scheduling cycle, and why does your high allocation number make that a non-event for Granger?

Thanks again for the information and transparency. It is greatly appreciated. (y)

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks, Zach. Just a few follow-up questions…

1. It looks like you received a Bronco allocation of 210-215 for 21MY (i.e., 71 x 3 = 213). Can you give us the exact number?

2. Based on your answer about scheduling, presumably next week is Week 1 (FEs) for the next scheduling cycle? Can you give us exact dates of the remaining Week 1’s in 2021? Are they 4-week cycles or 30-day cycles? Do they always start on Mondays? As you can imagine, there has been a lot of confusion on the forum for several months about scheduling cycle dates.

3. Finally, what is the purpose of the two clean-up weeks in the scheduling cycle, and why does your high allocation number make that a non-event for Granger?

Thanks again for the information and transparency. It is greatly appreciated. (y)

1. Yes, but I can't remember. haha it was 20X? I can't remember exactly. I think I've posted it previously but can't remember exactly.

2. I don't know. Initially FEs were supposed to schedule this past week, then the updated that and pushed it off. They don't give us more than a week heads up on scheduling and didn't tell us why they pushed it off, it wasn't the only line that was pushed off for scheduling. I asked if the next round would be the week of 6/28, but didn't get a solid answer. We find out on Mondays.

3. The clean up weeks are for this scenario. Dealer A has 10 Bronco orders in and is scheduling 2 Non FEs this week. All Non FE orders that they have are Wildtrak 2 Doors. Ford has a constraint on sasquatch for this production week. They don't get any orders scheduled in week 2. Then Week 3 comes around Dealer A calls his customers tells them of the situation and sees if any takers want to switch to a Non Sasquatch order. If he gets no takers, they then move to the next week again and clean up in week 4. That is an overly simplified scenario. but gives you an idea of what should happen. every single option, trim, etc could be constrained in some capacity or another so Ford is constantly searching to find a "buildable" order.

In our case, we have 1000+ converted orders and with so many possible combinations Ford can easily find a "buildable order in week 2 of Non-FE orders for the 20-30 orders they are scheduling so there isn't a lot of drama for us.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Yes, but I can't remember. haha it was 20X? I can't remember exactly. I think I've posted it previously but can't remember exactly.

2. I don't know. Initially FEs were supposed to schedule this past week, then the updated that and pushed it off. They don't give us more than a week heads up on scheduling and didn't tell us why they pushed it off, it wasn't the only line that was pushed off for scheduling. I asked if the next round would be the week of 6/28, but didn't get a solid answer. We find out on Mondays.

3. The clean up weeks are for this scenario. Dealer A has 10 Bronco orders in and is scheduling 2 Non FEs this week. All Non FE orders that they have are Wildtrak 2 Doors. Ford has a constraint on sasquatch for this production week. They don't get any orders scheduled in week 2. Then Week 3 comes around Dealer A calls his customers tells them of the situation and sees if any takers want to switch to a Non Sasquatch order. If he gets no takers, they then move to the next week again and clean up in week 4. That is an overly simplified scenario. but gives you an idea of what should happen. every single option, trim, etc could be constrained in some capacity or another so Ford is constantly searching to find a "buildable" order.

In our case, we have 1000+ converted orders and with so many possible combinations Ford can easily find a "buildable order in week 2 of Non-FE orders for the 20-30 orders they are scheduling so there isn't a lot of drama for us.
Thanks again, Zach.

I found your prior post where you mentioned your 21MY allocation. Looks like it is 203…

… Our 2021 Allocation ended up at 203 total which should allow us to fill 48% of our 2021 orders...
I thought the monthly scheduling cycle was fixed. I didn’t know that they could push it back a week or two dynamically. I just thought they could only skip to the next fixed cycle. Anyway, I am looking forward to hearing on Monday when the next Week 1 begins.

Thanks also for the additional insight on the scheduling clean-up. The way I understand I, you have so many Bronco orders in the USOB that you can easily fill an entire month’s schedule in the first 2 weeks of the cycle, so you don’t have to chase down customers in Weeks 3 and 4 to potentially change their orders to fill schedule slots in the last half of the month. Is that right?

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Zach@Granger Thank you again for keeping us updated, and please give Albert my best wishes for a quick and complete recovery.

Oh, just one thing. You should have waited until October to reserve yours. That way you could have gotten in on that sweet 2K under invoice deal......😇😉

BTW, I have a question that's been rolling around in my big ol' dumb head for the last several months. Does Granger have, or do you contract with a detail shop to service your customers vehicles? Reason I ask is that when we hit Des Moines, after we pick ours up, we are planning on turning right. We'll be heading further west before we take our Bronco home. I would be more than happy to pay for a good coat of wax before we head out.

Last edited:

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Zach and Granger team! Really appreciate the insight and update.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am starting to have crazy thoughts:

Place order with Granger:
4-door Big Bend (cheapest way to get a stick shift)
Area 51 (most popular color)

Sell it when my 2-door Base is finally built.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh, just one thing. You should have waited until October to reserve yours. That way you could have gotten in on that sweet 2K under invoice deal......😇😉
I actually don't feel as foolish for converting my night 1 ressie to an October one through Granger now. We wanted a WT with mod top originally, so there was no chance I was getting that anyways. At least Im locked into the best deal I could likely find, even if it's 3 MYs later than anticipated lol

Sponsored

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Zach, thanks for your timely update! Not at all unexpected, tho - your dealership continues to maintain a level of performance to support (all of our) high expectations of Granger.

A question for you: my current order spec is for the Modular hardtop, will Granger contact me regarding converting to a 2023 model, or do I need to contact you?

Regarding the delivery experience, don't build my hopes up too high - already I'm looking forward to municipal-grade fireworks and circus animals!

All the best to you , your Bronco team, and all your staff, who will care for our babies until the big day.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Zach

I would appreciate your advice. I originally ordered a 2dr with a mod top. I then elected to wait until MY22 after finding out the mod top wasn’t an option in 21.

Now it appears 2023 for Mod Top. I don’t want to wait that long. I am a July 17th, 2020 res holder. If I recall I was about #330 out of 1000+ orders.

i see some potential options but not sure what it really gets me as far as timing.

Option 1 - stay the course with current 2Dr Badlands reservation 99 status with mod top and hopefully get in 2023 (hope)

option 2 - switch to 4 door soft with hookups installed for future hardtop purchase. - ball park timing would be ?

Option 3 - switch to 4dr with mic top - ball park timing?

Option 4 - place an entirely new and separate order in addition to existing order with the intent of driving and selling the settled for version once the original desired order happens.

Option 5 - hope a Raptor Gen 3 allocation comes open at Granger and buy that while keeping original order.

Feel free to PM if that is easier.

Thanks, Sean

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We are long overdue for an update, but better late than never right?

06/25/21 Email

I'm sure most of you have received the email, but if you haven't here is a link to the active thread on Bronco6G from the email yesterday. Obviously some disappointing news for those wanting a painted hard top, and I can understand some running out of patience if that is a "must have" option for their Bronco.

I like to think I'm a glass half full guy and there is some positives in this email. First, there is a large number of people who have reached out to us before this email saying, "I would switch to the soft top, but not being able to get a hardtop later ruins it for me!" I'm glad Ford addressed this issue and I'd expect a much larger number of customers to switch their order to a soft top with the announcement of the hard top prep kit.

I have updated both of my orders from WT to these production friendly orders to try to get my personal reservations in sooner (I'm a late September reservation, so these aren't on top of the list). In my opinion, this is a nicely equipped Bronco and shouldn't have any constraints. In 2 years if I have 20,000 miles on it, I really am of the opionion that the resale value is going to be high enough that it is better to enjoy the Bronco for 12-18 months trade it in, and then get what I "really want" at a later date.

Order 1.JPG

Order 2.JPG

Pricing Update

1. I've Updated a few people that have reach out and we are absolutely honoring our pricing. If you decide to switch to a soft top for an earlier delivery, decide to wait for a 2022 for a MIC or hold off for a 2023.

2. $2000 off Invoice pricing - This is our current pricing offer. This offer will run through the end of July and then we are going to end this special. So if you are on the fence that gives you a definite time and then we are going to focus on orders after that date and managing our existing reservations. We will still be aggressive on price, but we are going to revert back to our $1000 under invoice for August 1st and moving forward.

What the future holds for Granger Ford

We have had a little bit of restructuring with our staff. As many of you know Albert has been the catlyst for a lot of our involvement on the forum. He has had to take on less responsiblities at this time with our store. I won't go into the details, but I have nothing but positive things to say about him, he's still employed with us and is an important part of what we do, but we've had to reorganize what we do. This is part of the reason we haven't been as prompt with updates.

Upfits - A big part of what our store does is custom upfits. We don't have a lot of vehicles on the ground currently but leveling kits, lift kits, supercharger kits are a big part of what we do customizing F-series, Ram Trucks, Mustangs, Wranglers, etc. Needless to say, we are very excited to get our hands on a Bronco here shortly and be able to put some of these packages together!

Lastly, I can't go into detail, but we are working on making the experience special for those of you who take delivery at our store. We're waiting to receive Ford's blessing but we will update as we know more on that!

We have received a lot of email on the Friday afternoon email from Ford (6/25) and our staff is currently out of the office and will do our best to make any ajustments/changes to your order once they get back into the office on Monday. Thanks for your patience.

Appreciate you all!
you see the glass half full because Ford BS it customers by saying they were going fill Bronco orders before placing Bronco on dealers lots before most people who place there orders well even see there Broncos and dealers can jack the price up on the Broncos .

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am starting to have crazy thoughts:

Place order with Granger:
4-door Big Bend (cheapest way to get a stick shift)
Area 51 (most popular color)

Sell it when my 2-door Base is finally built.
It's not crazy at all, I'm thinking about the same thing. Problem is I'm out in California and the Granger discount would get eaten up either in me flying out and driving it back, or having them ship it out to me. If you're going to be reselling in a year, you really need to get one with a great deal to assure you don't take a large financial hit.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's not crazy at all, I'm thinking about the same thing. Problem is I'm out in California
Yeah, I figure with shipping, the Granger deal saves me a few hundred bucks. This is why I went local to begin with, I figured it was worth a few hundred to be able to inspect it before taking delivery, plus the obvious hassle of dealing with the MVD. (ours is way better than CA DMV though)
Sponsored