First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My railcar has been at the destination since Monday and yesterday it was put on a “repair track” and as of today it is “released from a bad order” which I believe means it was moved to another railcar that isn’t broken. My ETA remains the same for next week (as it should since it’s only 20 minutes away) but all this railcar lingo is driving me nuts lol.
Where are you getting these updates?
Sponsored

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where are you getting these updates?
By calling this number 1 (800) 235-2352 then you have to say “location” and then your railcar’s initials and then number.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
My railcar has been at the destination since Monday and yesterday it was put on a “repair track” and as of today it is “released from a bad order” which I believe means it was moved to another railcar that isn’t broken. My ETA remains the same for next week (as it should since it’s only 20 minutes away) but all this railcar lingo is driving me nuts lol.
A "bad ordered" rail car is one that needs to be repaired. They don't move cars out of that rail car, they just repair them on a repair track then it is released to be picked up by another train. However, if yours is at it's destination rail yard, it should be unloaded from the rail car and sitting waiting on a truck.

Sponsored

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A "bad ordered" rail car is one that needs to be repaired. They don't move cars out of that rail car, they just repair them on a repair track then it is released to be picked up by another train. However, if yours is at it's destination rail yard, it should be unloaded from the rail car and sitting waiting on a truck.
Oh okay thank you! I'm guessing since it said it was released from the bad order rail car it was unloaded. Now the wait for a truck begins!

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Oh okay thank you! I'm guessing since it said it was released from the bad order rail car it was unloaded. Now the wait for a truck begins!
Yesss mine was bad ordered in Kentucky for over a week before it was repaired and shipped down to South Carolina. Good luck to you! I'm also STILL sitting in a rail yard - 11 days now.

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yesss mine was bad ordered in Kentucky for over a week before it was repaired and shipped down to South Carolina. Good luck to you! I'm also STILL sitting in a rail yard - 11 days now.
That's insane, mine has been sitting at the rail yard since Monday. Then on Tuesday moved to a repair track and then yesterday it said it was released from the bad order car. My ETA starts on the 25th and ends on the 31st and my dealer has mentioned the 31st a couple of times so I'm guessing it'll be sitting at the rail yard for the next 9-10 days:rolleyes:

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I got a update on mine. It was shipped from Wayne to Flatrock and the ETA changed from delivery week of 7/18 to 8/18. :rolleyes:

Roundrocktx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus is350c, F-150, F-250 on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/26 - 8/1 estimated delivery. As of yesterday, Ford told me they had no rail car information.

Sponsored

ArizonaTy1993

Big Bend
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend - 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any 7/1s have an update?

Signed,
A depressed guy who wants his damn Bronco

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/26 - 8/1 estimated delivery. As of yesterday, Ford told me they had no rail car information.
I've had the same estimates. This week got a similar update but no rail # yet. Hopefully we'll both get a tracking in the next few days or looks like a delay

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still sitting on Ramp 2 in Atlanta. Over a week now. Just hanging out in a train yard. No telling what kind of dents and dings it's going to show up with now. 🤬
Sponsored