Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1658960257534.png

I swear Flat Rock is purgatory
Is this picture above a chat from Ford Customer Service? I have tried to chat with Ford's customer service today regarding shipment and tracking my Bronco but they told me they don't have that information.
Sponsored

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I went to the dealership and filled out all the paperwork and was driving off the lot around noon. Had 5 miles when I got it and already got it up to 86 miles and even opened the top for a little bit between the rain here in FL. Loved every second of driving it, and man that 2.7L ain’t no joke it has some real power.

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hope you had better luck than me. Still showing it arrived at staples MN 7/25 6:43pm and no other update.
Fortunately you're 800 miles ahead mine. 😅

Is this picture above a chat from Ford Customer Service? I have tried to chat with Ford's customer service today regarding shipment and tracking my Bronco but they told me they don't have that information.
Yes, this is from the Ford customer service chat. Thursdays is when scheduling publishes updates. I think if you press them hard enough you can get at least a location of your order.
If that doesn't work you can call the bronco hotline.

1000rm

Base
First Name
Ralpn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I went to the dealership and filled out all the paperwork and was driving off the lot around noon. Had 5 miles when I got it and already got it up to 86 miles and even opened the top for a little bit between the rain here in FL. Loved every second of driving it, and man that 2.7L ain’t no joke it has some real power.
What was your lead time from shipping to FL? I’m in South Florida and Ford informed me that my Bronco was shipped yesterday via railcar.

Sponsored

CaBroncoDave

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hope you had better luck than me. Still showing it arrived at staples MN 7/25 6:43pm and no other update.
Just saw your post... it appears my Wildtrak (Build week 4/25 BTW) , heading to Nor Calif is also in Staples... WTF? and has made no progress since 7/25. Why would a train bound for Calif go from Blue Island Il to Mn?

I am TTGX994329. What car are you on?

Dave

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Estimated Delivery now 7/29/2022 - 8/4/2022

Moved from 22-28th of July.

Grumble Grumble.

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My ETA is now “pending update, contact your dealer.”

Nobody knows anything.

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TTGX941409

I also Saw a post in the 6/20 group that linked to another forum and states there is no way to track certain rails. Here is link. See OP post on page 1.
Let me know if anyone has any insight. Assume they are on the move but no tracking updates

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...northern-santa-fe-rail-tracking.15402/page-10
Yes, If your railcar leaves Flat Rock being pulled by CSX, then transfers to BNSF in Chicago (Blue Island), CSX continues to track your railcar to CA. However, if your railcar leaves Flat Rock pulled by Canadian National and transfers to BNSF for the rest of the way to CA, only BNSF and authorized Ford employees can track the railcar any further (neither Ford Customer Support, Ford Customer Relations Center (Bronco support), nor “chat“ seems able to provide any further info). According to Ford Customer Relations Center Bronco support team, my Bronco is still at Flat Rock, MI as of this morning. Yet, BNSF was able to track my railcar leaving Clovis, NM heading to AZ yesterday afternoon.

Last edited:

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, If your railcar leaves Flat Rock being pulled by CSX, then transfers to BNSF in Chicago (Blue Island), CSX continues to track your railcar to CA. However, if your railcar leaves Flat Rock pulled by Canadian National and transfers to BNSF for the rest of the way to CA, only BNSF and authorized Ford employees can track the railcar any further.
Ohhhh. That could explain it. I think I was told it was Canadian National. Maybe it made it to MN and then transferred? I also heard from the dealer and only stated they didn't have updated information so wouldn't be able to help. Stated Ford is working on this but wouldn't be anytime soon so nothing he could offer except, I'll email you when it arrives.

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What was your lead time from shipping to FL? I’m in South Florida and Ford informed me that my Bronco was shipped yesterday via railcar.
Mine was shipped on 7/7 and I was given a 7/25-7/31 ETA which was given to me in the email and via ford chat, and it arrived to the dealership here in Jacksonville on 7/26.

dhut2022

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know you're having fun and all but... let's see some pics :)
Sponsored