Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 XLT 5.0L V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome, mine continues to wait at the local railyard since this past weekend. Just waiting for it to get to the dealer eventually.
Which dealership in Tampa are you waiting on? I’m waiting on Elder Ford… I got my “shipped” email on Tuesday the 9th and its saying next week (15-21). I wonder if it’s also elder and they may be waiting on the the 8/1/22 build dates to get there and bring them all to the dealer in 1 truck? Idk just interesting that yours is taking so long. Hopefully you get it soon!

mike_ultra

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Which dealership in Tampa are you waiting on? I’m waiting on Elder Ford… I got my “shipped” email on Tuesday the 9th and its saying next week (15-21). I wonder if it’s also elder and they may be waiting on the the 8/1/22 build dates to get there and bring them all to the dealer in 1 truck? Idk just interesting that yours is taking so long. Hopefully you get it soon!
I’m at Parks Ford. no idea why it’s taking so long.

Dzlbudman

Outer Banks
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still waiting on mine. Shipped 07-06-2022. I thought i was going to be lucky.. went on the line and built the same day06-29-2022. Guess the railroad is the major pinch point in Fort Worth.

carso83

Outer Banks
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still waiting on mine. Shipped 07-06-2022. I thought i was going to be lucky.. went on the line and built the same day06-29-2022. Guess the railroad is the major pinch point in Fort Worth.

I have the same blend date, shipped email on 07/06 and also being railed to the Keller Alliance rail yard. Tried to could get a rail car # a few times from customer svc but was never able to. Frustrating to not know if its on a train or not. My Est delivery date was originally 07/28-08/03 but now changed to 08/15-08/21.

Word on the street(all hearsay) was Alliance is so backed up right now, they don't have enough room to drop off new cars, so they're leaving them on the train to be be moved around the country until they come back and have more room. >_<

Sponsored

Glennbob2.7

Badlands
First Name
Glennbob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 XLT 5.0L V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m at Parks Ford. no idea why it’s taking so long.

Oh man, Parks…
Yeah I’m not sure, hopefully you get it soon. Have you spoken to them at the dealership at all since it was at railyard? ? (I can’t remember if you said you had from my late night rabbit hole session)

abearsfan

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just going over my order information and I just realized that neither of my price protections were added onto my total. 😑 That's on me though, I was so excited that day I guess I didn't catch it. Too late to fix I'm sure.
I was told it comes a couple of months after the sale?

abearsfan

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who else is getting a new window in 10 days?
Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 20220811_080850

Last edited:

Sponsored

Roundrocktx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus is350c, F-150, F-250 on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6/27 blend date, 7/2 ship date. ETA has been pushed all over. Yesterday it was 8/6-8/11. I called Bob Utter. They told me they had one spreadsheet showing 8/11 and another showing 8/19. I checked this morning and Ford updated my ETA to 8/12-8/18. I guess it will be next week...hopefully. Have a second day reservation. It is a very long wait if you hold out for a 2 door.

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone else found it difficult to make sense of the railcar tracking systems? I have my railcar number, but the CSX tracker seems to contradict what the UP tracker says. One says the railcar is in California while the latter (difficult to decipher) seems to say it is in Illinois.

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Due to name/order mismatch which I was not notified about theres a nearly fully loaded Badlands available at Chapman Horsham. Someone go get it.

Turns out you can't have an out of state license and an order in a place you no longer live in...

Shadow Black
MIC
LUX
SAS

(Trust me I'd be more upset if I didn't have a white BB coming in another month.)

Last edited:

Bad Hulk

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Due to name/order mismatch which I was not notified about theres a nearly fully loaded Badlands available at Chapman Horsham. Someone go get it.

Turns out you can't have an out of state license and an order in a place you no longer live in...

Shadow Black
MIC
LUX
SAS
Seems to me lots of people have gotten a bronco in a state they do not live in.

(Trust me I'd be more upset if I didn't have a white BB coming in another month.)
Sponsored