Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The more I see the gloss black grille on the Wildtrak and FE the more I think they missed the mark by not going with a matte black. It would fit in so much better with everything else that is black up front/down low.
It would miss the mark if you look only at the grille. But when you look at the gloss black wheels, gloss black mirrors and a possible gloss black top it looks perfect. Oh yea the Gloss Black Pony!

Last edited:

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"1 of 7000"

My money is on every single FE saying the exact same thing.
LOL - man that would be so lame. Fingers crossed they actually say the number and not just 1 out of 7k.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the auction description from the auction. Other than the doors and the color seems to be spot on - ish. They even have a photo of the brown unobtanium leather seats. My guess is Ford had so many delays they just ran out of time and Barrett just went with what they thought they get.

"
Lot #3008 - The legendary Ford Bronco has returned after 25 years! Ford Motor Company is auctioning VIN 001 of the all-new 2021 Bronco 2-door to benefit the National Forest Foundation and Outward Bound, which are part of Ford's new Bronco Wild Fund mission to connect people to the outdoors. All Broncos are "Built Wild" for a thrilling off-road experience with the capability and confidence to take you deep into the wild on your outdoor adventure. This fully loaded First Edition combines the best parts of Bronco, including the mechanical components of the capable Badlands series, the luxurious interior of the Outer Banks series and the blacked-out exterior of the Wildtrak. It includes the Sasquatch package with factory 35-inch tires. This Bronco has seven G.O.A.T. modes to go over any type of terrain. This vehicle's Lightning Blue exterior color is only available on the First Edition. It is powered by a 2.7-liter V6 EcoBoost engine that delivers approximately 310hp and 400 ft/lbs of torque to a 10-speed automatic transmission and a 2-speed Advanced 4x4 system. The vehicle is equipped with a HOSS System, including an independent front suspension system with Bilstein position sensitive dampers. The rear suspension is a rugged 5-link solid Dana 44 axle. Advanced technology systems including trail turn assist, electronic stabilizer bar disconnect, and front and rear locking differentials to navigate the wild. Inside, this Bronco features Navy Pier leather-trimmed seats with heated front row, B&O sound system and 12-inch center infotainment display. The modular painted black hardtop and removable doors make it easy to quickly experience open air. Limited-edition badges, graphics and Safari bar are included. This Bronco is the first of only 7,000 total First Editions to be built for the 2021 model year. **SOLD ON MSO** **100% OF HAMMER PRICE TO BENEFIT NATIONAL FOREST FOUNDATION AND OUTWARD BOUND** **WILL BE SOLD AT APPROXIMATELY 6:30 P.M. (PDT) ON SATURDAY, MARCH 27, 2021**
"
Ford Bronco #1 of 7000 FIRST EDITION Walk Around - 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door - Our Bronco Life 1615909976633

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope mine has less than 49 miles on it when I take delivery..

Ford Bronco #1 of 7000 FIRST EDITION Walk Around - 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door - Our Bronco Life 1615910269354

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL - man that would be so lame. Fingers crossed they actually say the number and not just 1 out of 7k.

Manufactures have all but stopped doing the specific number thing.

Even really really high end vehicles are resorting to the "1 of XXX" instead of the "#X of XXX" thing. Don't get your hopes up.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone notice where the byod rail would go if the mounts are there for it?
There are 3 screw hole mounts for the rail, 1 centered and the other two towards the ends of the dash. Zoom in on this pic aNd you can kind of see where the rail will sit (it sits forward so the USB ports are accessible).

Ford Bronco #1 of 7000 FIRST EDITION Walk Around - 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door - Our Bronco Life B88CF74D-A0BB-4B4E-94F8-135D72CF62B6

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are 3 screw hole mounts for the rail, 1 centered and the other two towards the ends of the dash. Zoom in on this pic aNd you can kind of see where the rail will sit (it sits forward so the USB ports are accessible).
I have only seen the center attachment point. I think the ends may just rest on the dash.

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So whats so different that we have not already seen with these vehicle’s ?

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another nice video with decent music. I love the details showing the accessory points and Easter Eggs.
I have to say that the Navy Pier looks fantastic. I love the blue dash as opposed to the gold that comes with the black and tan.
The floor mats are another thing that I noticed, they look great with the contours of the floor being matched.
Congrats to anyone getting a FE, they are going to be very sweet and highly sought after some time down the road.

gotmud06

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 FX4, 2010 Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a 2012 Appearance package F150 with the black stripes. Were still in great shape when I traded for my 19.
Do the Ford graphic decals generally have a decent aging and lifespan? Anyone have Raptor experience?

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have only seen the center attachment point. I think the ends may just rest on the dash.
Not sure but you may be right but I believe there’s a screw hole on each end as well. I’ll try and find a pic.

Last edited:

Robinhood

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 2019 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2021 Ford Bronco FIRST EDITION #1 of 7000 Walk Around | Our Bronco Life
-Full exterior & interior tour.
Build details:
-Cactus Gray
-Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl Seats – Dark Space Gray With Navy Pier

Follow us on Instagram for more Bronco posts : @ Our Bronco Life
**Pre production model shown**

Did anyone else notice that it has 49 miles on it and it said 99 miles to E???? I so hope we are getting better mileage than that!
Sponsored