Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you know what happened to the Jeep, same thing will happen to the bronco.
people buy it and want more comfort.....heated and cooled this and that... bigger screens, quieter interior.... then it will be the HYBRID crowd. Tech, comfort and unrealistic mpg will ruin the bronco just as sure as it ruined the jeep.
My 2002 TJ has maybe 2 computers the bronco has 21, thats why it was 12k šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Youā€™re exactly correct and itā€™s that softening that I mention and fear. I know many feel I harp on these things maybe too often, but whatever! I want to keep my off-roaders a bit harder and more accessible to those who actually wheel instead of those who just wish to look like they do and donā€™t.

Every other dang SUV is soft as hell, so I just donā€˜t understand why they just donā€™t stick with one of those?

I love tech, but know that the tech in my Lux pack Bronco will keep me away from certain trails and off the rocks, unless Iā€™m prepared to spend some $$$ that I donā€™t have, but Iā€™ll still be out in the dirt almost each weekend all year long. What I donā€™t need is comfortable other than the good seats in the Bronco for my aging back.

Love my 12 inch screen, but I expect plastics and rubberized bits and they donā€™t need to be fancy.

hell, only fancy bit in my interior is my BAM Rail from Archetype Racing with a 67 Designs mount for my iPhone! Ha! :)
Sponsored

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Youā€™re exactly correct and itā€™s that softening that I mention and fear. I know many feel I harp on these things maybe too often, but whatever! I want to keep my off-roaders a bit harder and more accessible to those who actually wheel instead of those who just wish to look like they do and donā€™t.

Every other dang SUV is soft as hell, so I just donā€˜t understand why they just donā€™t stick with one of those?

I love tech, but know that the tech in my Lux pack Bronco will keep me away from certain trails and off the rocks, unless Iā€™m prepared to spend some $$$ that I donā€™t have, but Iā€™ll still be out in the dirt almost each weekend all year long. What I donā€™t need is comfortable other than the good seats in the Bronco for my aging back.

Love my 12 inch screen, but I expect plastics and rubberized bits and they donā€™t need to be fancy.

hell, only fancy bit in my interior is my BAM Rail from Archetype Racing with a 67 Designs mount for my iPhone! Ha! :)
how many posts on this forum are complaints about the topsā€¦ too hot, too cold, too much noise, etc. just buy a Land Rover FFS. Pretend to be off-road and go be bouji.