Dewback75

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Raptor, Mustang, Grand Cherokee, Rubicon, RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the call late last night from the dealer; our '23 has arrived. Going to pick it up later today! Pizza tracker shows it Shipped, last email I got said it was built and would arrive between 12/15 and 12/21, no birthday pics, and no shipped email.

8/17/20 Reservation Holder. 843 days...
Sponsored

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got the call late last night from the dealer; our '23 has arrived. Going to pick it up later today! Pizza tracker shows it Shipped, last email I got said it was built and would arrive between 12/15 and 12/21, no birthday pics, and no shipped email.

8/17/20 Reservation Holder. 843 days...

Hoping mine was on the same shipment . Congrats!

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine updated to built and awaiting shipment - feeling a bit relieved for sure. Now time for the shipping pain. Baby steps

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heads up... check the spreadsheet to make sure your info is correct. I did, and mine had been updated with someone else's info. Please make sure you're updating the right row. Also, if you plan to sort, update the view, etc. please download a copy of the spreadsheet to your own files before making those sorts of changes so that you're not manipulating the master copy. Thanks!

Smith1960

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Picked her up last night. Laura Ford honored the $2000 off msrp and added the $3220 Ford price protection. They stayed true to their word and made it easy on us last night. Still can’t believe I finally have it after waiting almost 2.5 years from the reservation! Hope you all are soon too!

Ford Bronco 11/14/22 Build Week - w/Spreadsheet AA863E00-6DAD-4346-BF27-C6D72E903A5B

Ford Bronco 11/14/22 Build Week - w/Spreadsheet 02C02D8D-8696-422A-9A67-00E8C361D001

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dewback75

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Raptor, Mustang, Grand Cherokee, Rubicon, RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got back from the dealership with the Truck. Dealer took care of EVERYTHING and made sure we got the "price protection". On cloud nine. After 2+ years, it's finally here.

'23 Badlands Lux with SAS

FullSizeRender (1).jpeg

FullSizeRender (2).jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just spoke with Ford marketing about my order; good find with that number BTW. I got my certificate as well and my bronco is awaiting shipping, only thing that's difficult is delivery being xmas/new year. I have to travel from Colorado to Iowa to pick it up with the certificate expiring Jan 3rd, kinda tight on the timing.

Sponsored

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I talked to ford chat, unofficially the only thing they saw is a delay in the shipping company picking up broncos. Whatever that looks like. My certificate expires on the 3rd of Jan. So about 30 days after it's build I assume you'll have it.

Jimmy2546

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford F450, 2022 Bronco Badlands, 2022 Jeep JT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many people with MY22 in the 11/14 build week are still in production? I know I am. My 22 F450 KR Ultimate that was ordered last year was only in production for 2 days. This is ridiculous.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many people with MY22 in the 11/14 build week are still in production? I know I am. My 22 F450 KR Ultimate that was ordered last year was only in production for 2 days. This is ridiculous.
I'm still in production as well. July 2020 reservation, build week bumped four times, blend date 11/16, currently on chip hold. Given Dec 9-14 as delivery dates, then told those were the dates the chip hold would be resolved. This week's update du jour is it'll be built and awaiting shipment on Dec 16. Not sure if the delay is due to constraints (2DR with roof racks, mid package and tow), Ford's allocation process, or a combination of both. In any case, the wait continues... albeit with much less enthusiasm.