Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got the official shipped email notification from Ford this a.m.. ETA still 12/11-12/18
Sponsored

wyo007

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My tracker just moved to Built/Awaiting shipment. Hopefully that means it is off of the chip hold and this isn't an error. I'll check with chat and dealer soon.
Chat says that it's still on a chip hold even though the tracker says built. Who know anymore. I'll check with the dealer later today.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a shame that you order a MY22 in October 2021 and you don't get it until 2023. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Exactly! I get the chip and truck driver shortage. What's been frustrating is getting so many different and conflicting answers from Ford chat. For example, once I confirmed (three times) there were no chip holds or other delays, I arranged financing. Thankfully the rate is locked in for 60 days but it's still doubtful the truck will arrive in that timeframe, resulting in another hard pull on my credit. Not a dealbreaker, but still irritating when I'm going off the answers from chat. Also, I've been checking to see the difference between MY22 and MY23 and what I'll be missing out on by being built, quite literally, a week before the MY23s start rolling down the assembly line. And speaking of that, what's BEYOND frustrating is seeing MY23s getting built and delivered before those of us still waiting on our 22s. I'm sure once I get my Bronco I'm going to have that perma-grin that everyone's talking about; however, right now it's impossible to get excited when delivery is dependent on such an unpredictable and frustrating process. Transparency, honesty, and educated answers from @Ford Motor Company would've gone a long way in helping all of us level set expectations. As it stands, this will definitely be the last Ford vehicle for this Toyota Gal!

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exactly! I get the chip and truck driver shortage. What's been frustrating is getting so many different and conflicting answers from Ford chat. For example, once I confirmed (three times) there were no chip holds or other delays, I arranged financing. Thankfully the rate is locked in for 60 days but it's still doubtful the truck will arrive in that timeframe, resulting in another hard pull on my credit. Not a dealbreaker, but still irritating when I'm going off the answers from chat. Also, I've been checking to see the difference between MY22 and MY23 and what I'll be missing out on by being built, quite literally, a week before the MY23s start rolling down the assembly line. And speaking of that, what's BEYOND frustrating is seeing MY23s getting built and delivered before those of us still waiting on our 22s. I'm sure once I get my Bronco I'm going to have that perma-grin that everyone's talking about; however, right now it's impossible to get excited when delivery is dependent on such an unpredictable and frustrating process. Transparency, honesty, and educated answers from @Ford Motor Company would've gone a long way in helping all of us level set expectations. As it stands, this will definitely be the last Ford vehicle for this Toyota Gal!

Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1 reservation. 11/18 build for Wildtrak with all options but roof rack. Chip hold. Modules up and running, tear tag etc.
Scheduled delivery went from 12/6 now to early January. (n) Christmas tree isn't the only thing lit right now! :mad:
I hear ya! July 2020 reservation holder as well. Crazy thing was I was told I'd be a MY23 and had planned on removing the roof racks and tow package when the order banks opened back up. Then suddenly I got an email with a VIN back in September and wasn't able to remove them. Paying for options I don't need, thinking that I was gonna get my rig sooner and then still having to wait just adds insult to injury. Don't get me wrong... I appreciate the price protection and understand the supply issues. It's the lack of communication that gets me, especially for those folks who are financing, trading/selling a vehicle, and/or traveling out-of-state to pick up their Bronco. Oh and speaking of inconsistent communication, make sure when they're talking about your "delivery" moving to early January that's what they actually mean. I was told those dates are for the chip hold resolution and that chat can't provide an estimated delivery date until the truck is actually built and ready to ship. Good Luck!

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracker updated to show Built, as well. Hope it stays built!

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So my OBX was built on 11/23 with shipment 12/07-12/13. Ford chat said I am on a chip hold but still looking at Dec 7th shipment. Just talked to my dealer and he said on his end it was still in production. He got a hold of his Ford rep and they said it was on chip hold with no ETA on delivery.

AliB01

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offtoexplore.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 jeep rubicon hard rock, 1973 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve been watching and reading quietly on here for a while and thought I would finally post something now that my Bronco has shipped!

Reservation date 7/15/20. Finally decided to order this spring but waited for the 2023 order window.
Ordered 9/30/22
Build week 11/14/22
Build dates were from 11/18 to 11/23
Shipped 11/29
Hopefully there are no hang ups on the way! Supposedly going to be delivered at dealer between 12/6 and 12/12 🤞🏼

Sponsored

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone with a hoss 3.0 wildtrak had theirs ship yet?

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was blended on 11/15, and seem to be stuck. The tear tag doesn't mention the Chip, but I gather my lack of movement suggests that I'm waiting for chips...glad to see some movement but now that it's closer I'm becoming more impatient!

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my OBX was built on 11/23 with shipment 12/07-12/13. Ford chat said I am on a chip hold but still looking at Dec 7th shipment. Just talked to my dealer and he said on his end it was still in production. He got a hold of his Ford rep and they said it was on chip hold with no ETA on delivery.
just curious, does the order tracker show built? Is it possible to have a built status but still be on a chip hold? I chatted with Ford yesterday and they said my ETA was 12/16-12/22 but didnt mention a chip hold