Cory0518

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model 3 performance, 2022 bronco obx on orde
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer linked me to his automated shipping updates last week. Seem to be limited to convoy as I got nothing when it was on the rails, but got the following two updates this morning.

You have a real-time update from VINView (by FreightVerify) on a VIN you set up alerts for. Please see the update below:

VIN: 1FMEE5DP1PLA83566
Product Type: 2023 FORD Bronco
Intelligent ETA to Dealer: 12/16/2022 03:40 PM
Update: Rail Estimated Arrival (ETAD)
Event Time: 12/08/2022 08:00 AM

You have a real-time update from VINView (by FreightVerify) on a VIN you set up alerts for. Please see the update below:

VIN: 1FMEE5DP1PLA83566
Product Type: 2023 FORD Bronco
Intelligent ETA to Dealer: 12/16/2022 03:40 PM
Update: Arrived (ARR)
Location: New Orleans - 22 3300 Almonaster Ave. New Orleans LA US 70126
Event Time: 12/07/2022 06:32 AM
My wife’s must be on the train with you, it arrived this am. I asked my dealer for more info and he literally said we just have to wait….
Sponsored

Simple Man

Black Diamond
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Subaru Outback MT,'70 F-250 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FYI, If your rail car # starts with BNSF to the West Coast, BNSF doesn't have any tracking info until it is on one of there trains (makes sense). They will have it once it departs Illinois & can only provide you with minimal info since you aare not an actual customer of BNSF, but of Ford's. My Bronco shipped Sunday, still has not made it on the BNSF route out heading west. I spoke to a human after going trough a few prompts. Number is 888-428-2673 BNSF Railway Phone Option Guide.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI, If your rail car # starts with BNSF to the West Coast, BNSF doesn't have any tracking info until it is on one of there trains (makes sense). They will have it once it departs Illinois & can only provide you with minimal info since you aare not an actual customer of BNSF, but of Ford's. My Bronco shipped Sunday, still has not made it on the BNSF route out heading west. I spoke to a human after going trough a few prompts. Number is 888-428-2673 BNSF Railway Phone Option Guide.
Still no shipping notification for me. Did you get your rail car # from Ford Chat? Order Track site is down right now. Not sure if it will come back.

Lil_Mule

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Bus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no shipping notification for me. Did you get your rail car # from Ford Chat? Order Track site is down right now. Not sure if it will come back.
Swoosh, I haven't received anything either. HOWEVER, I contacted ford chat, asked for info, including a rail car number and I now know that since I have a rail car number, its been built and is now somewhere between Chicago, and So. Cal with an EST delivery date of 12/12. Which puts my order on track to be at the dealer around my est delivery date on the website.

In short, ask for a rail car from Ford Chat. Hope this helps and encourages you.

- Lil_Mule

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Swoosh, I haven't received anything either. HOWEVER, I contacted ford chat, asked for info, including a rail car number and I now know that since I have a rail car number, its been built and is now somewhere between Chicago, and So. Cal with an EST delivery date of 12/12. Which puts my order on track to be at the dealer around my est delivery date on the website.

In short, ask for a rail car from Ford Chat. Hope this helps and encourages you.

- Lil_Mule
I've already hit them up with my personally limited once a week chat. :LOL:

Sponsored

Lil_Mule

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Bus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, I see. I just start my chat sessions off with an apology up front. "Hi, I'm terribly Sorry and I know I talked to you 14 minutes ago, My wife would verify I can be annoying at times...."

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, I see. I just start my chat sessions off with an apology up front. "Hi, I'm terribly Sorry and I know I talked to you 14 minutes ago, My wife would verify I can be annoying at times...."
I also include some sort of apology along the lines, yes, I know I'm one of those annoying Bronco people...

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still on chip hold but ford chat said I have an estimated delivery date of 12/14-12/20. Tracking app still says in production though. Hopefully having and estimated delivery window means chips are on the way
After confirming the EDD with chat several times despite being on chip hold, I contacted "Ford Marketing." A very nice and seemingly knowledgeable rep told me that if you're on chip hold or "in production" there's no way they can estimate your EDD. Makes sense since the truck hasn't been "built" yet. She apologized for the erroneous info from chat and also provided me with my price protection certificate number to give to my dealership. These expire Dec 31, but I've heard through the grapevine that Ford should reissue another certificate. The number to Ford Marketing is 800-334-4375 in case you want to check on your order. Good luck!

FRO3

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After confirming the EDD with chat several times despite being on chip hold, I contacted "Ford Marketing." A very nice and seemingly knowledgeable rep told me that if you're on chip hold or "in production" there's no way they can estimate your EDD. Makes sense since the truck hasn't been "built" yet. She apologized for the erroneous info from chat and also provided me with my price protection certificate number to give to my dealership. These expire Dec 31, but I've heard through the grapevine that Ford should reissue another certificate. The number to Ford Marketing is 800-334-4375 in case you want to check on your order. Good luck!
I got my estimated delivery date from the Ford marketing team as well. They said my Bronco is already built they are just waiting for the micro chip. She said because I have an estimated delivery date it should be an indicator that chips are on the way

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My chat with them next week will be to secure the certificate numbers. I believe I get one for the Bronco and one for the bumper.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've already hit them up with my personally limited once a week chat. :LOL:
They need job security, hit them up again. I have been very disciplined for two years. I hit them up every couple days after "Shipping" status until my railcar info dropped. The NS phone tracking line actually works pretty good. The railcar should reach KC today. Then the agonizing wait for it to be unloaded and put in a lot until it can be taken to the dealer. I have no clue how long that takes.

Simple Man

Black Diamond
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Subaru Outback MT,'70 F-250 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, Ford Chat. Same here with Order Track.

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tacoma / 2021 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We never received an email that our was built or shipped, but I just confirmed that it is currently on a rail car in our city waiting for truck transport to the dealership.

They sent us an email letting us know that it was scheduled for production in October, but after that nothing at all......

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My "original" order arrived yesterday, about a week earlier than anticipated. Of course, for $10K ADM I declined and got my reservation fee returned. Now, I'm just awaiting my arrival call for my alternate Badlands. Ironic that they were both built during the same week...
Sponsored