Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After almost a week after it arrived at the dealer, I finally got to drive it home today in the torrential rain (it didn't seem to care). Just getting acquainted with it now (sitting in the driveway scrolling through all the setup options). This thing is going to be fun.
Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet Baby pic
Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet IMG_8336
Sponsored

Stangchasr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Estimated delivery just got pushed to 12/19 -> 12/25. Was hoping it had shipped and the tracker just wasn't updated....oh well. Maybe it will make it here by Christmas.....probably not but sometimes miracles happen

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Estimated delivery just got pushed to 12/19 -> 12/25. Was hoping it had shipped and the tracker just wasn't updated....oh well. Maybe it will make it here by Christmas.....probably not but sometimes miracles happen
Just got those dates of EDD as well (11/14 build). Also in CA, San Diego area. Could possibly be waiting for the same train

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine actually was “awaiting shipment” until just minutes before I got the phone call from my dealer. Mine was also delivered about 630pm just before my dealership closed. Maybe yours is on its way and Ford hasn’t updated anything yet? Hope yours shows up soon!
That's what I hope is happening to mine.

Finally called the Customer Service line (page one of this thread) and they say that it won't ship until at least the 20th. In a previous chat they said there were no holds.

I haven't gotten an update delivery estimate email.

I have little faith in the accuracy of the systems. I wouldn't mind if they were wrong in my favor. :)

Last edited:

GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 11/23, still awaiting shipment and my estimated delivery (to Los Angeles) just got bumped from 12/11-17 to 12/21-27.

Sponsored

Stangchasr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got those dates of EDD as well (11/14 build). Also in CA, San Diego area. Could possibly be waiting for the same train
Definitely a possibility. Mine is going to Ontario, CA. Hopefully our train picks them up soon.

bowski

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW/Volvo/Benz
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After confirming the EDD with chat several times despite being on chip hold, I contacted "Ford Marketing." A very nice and seemingly knowledgeable rep told me that if you're on chip hold or "in production" there's no way they can estimate your EDD. Makes sense since the truck hasn't been "built" yet. She apologized for the erroneous info from chat and also provided me with my price protection certificate number to give to my dealership. These expire Dec 31, but I've heard through the grapevine that Ford should reissue another certificate. The number to Ford Marketing is 800-334-4375 in case you want to check on your order. Good luck!
As a Built 11-23-22/Awaiting Shipment I’ve been following both 11/21 build week and 23 price protection. Are 23 MY Transition Private Offers going to expire? I also saw in 23 Protection thread a screen shot that indicates we lose our of private offers if you don’t take delivery by 1-3-23? Does anyone have confirmation they’ll be issuing a carryover certificate?

sorry if I’m overlapping threads

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a July 2020 reservation holder, getting a MY22. I'll be taking delivery after my certificate expires. Just got off the phone with Ford Marketing. The rep said the dealership can file an exception in Smart Vincent that will override the expiration and apply the certificate. This applies to my certificate for $975. The price difference between the 2021 and 2022 will be taken off the price of the sales contract by the dealership (although I understand that some dealers are providing a rebate check mailed to the customer.) My advice is to call Ford Marketing 800-344-4375 and get your certificate number so at least you have that to reference in case it expires.
Got my number today. You're only $975? Is that what you got from the flowchart too?

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my number today. You're only $975? Is that what you got from the flowchart too?
My total is $2975. The $975 is the certificate for the MY22 protection, and the $2000 is the price protection for the March 2022 increase.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My total is $2975. The $975 is the certificate for the MY22 protection, and the $2000 is the price protection for the March 2022 increase.
Ah, thanks for clarifying. They just gave me one cert number. Is that correct?

Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dambro

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. Last year the price protection was split between two different "programs." For MY23 it's one certificate:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/
Hate to keep bringing this up but I called Ford Marketing to get the certificate number squared away. They said I had two numbers a transitional private offer for the $3220 amount and a bronco private certificate but they couldn't see the dollar amount. As far as I'm aware i’m capped out on the price protection (res Jan 2021) so I wonder if that is ford points.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hate to keep bringing this up but I called Ford Marketing to get the certificate number squared away. They said I had two numbers a transitional private offer for the $3220 amount and a bronco private certificate but they couldn't see the dollar amount. As far as I'm aware i’m capped out on the price protection (res Jan 2021) so I wonder if that is ford points.
I think they were just confusing the two certificates. Is $3220 your estimated total?
Sponsored