First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Once you leave IN it will go back to IL for a couple days (Blue Island) but then it's just a one day trip to MN.
Yes, thanks. I actually dug up the rail journey my 2022 Bronco took from the 3/28/22 build week thread. It looks like the Barstow rail yard in East Moline Illinois might be a stop on the way to St. Paul. Makes sense because it's just 340 miles south of St. Paul and also on the banks of the Mississippi river.

If it follows the same pattern as my other Bronco, it could take just a few days from where it sits now in Gibson to arrive in it final rail stop, St. Paul MN.

Here's my text from that thread 9 months ago. It arrived at my dealer on 4/13/22. That one arrived just 15 days after it's blend date and this one will arrive about 70 days after it's blend date.

"My 3/29 blend build went smoothly at the factory with my mods popping early on 3/31. Here's the timeline so far, I'm hoping to have it by Saturday but I'm lowering my expectations to next week sometime. It is hard being patient when it's sitting only 20 miles from the dealer since Sunday at 7:18 am."

4/1 Built email
4/3 Blue Island IL
4/7 Gibson IN
4/9 Barstow IL
4/10 St. Paul, MN
Sponsored

Dambro

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know my truck was loaded onto CSX rail 1/1 arrived 1/9 in New York and has been awaiting pickup. My dealer only had the fords new estimated window of 1/18-1/24 with no way to expedite.

So to all those waiting its been a little less than two months since built and probably 3-4 weeks to actually arrive at the dealer for myself.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh, finally got an update from CSX. Looks like the train was actually stuck in Minot. Last update from today was Glasgow, MT. Which means it's no where near getting here. Solid 3 days or more to Portland is my guess.

Which to be fair, three days seems like an eternity when it's the last three days (aside for the 90 days it'll get stuck in port...)
Well, I'd happily take 3 days. I awoke to yet another push back. Now, it's 1/26-2/1. I swear, WTF?

This really sucks for a truck built on 11/23..... For some reason I just can't win with this Bronco 😔

Dambro

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it appears anytime i make a post in here a few hours later I get some sort of update good or bad.

Today being:
Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 5B3834F2-07F6-4C02-886F-35A4C84E1693

Wish I could get it sooner but due to my work schedule the earliest I can pick it up will be monday which is still fantastic. Has been a journey and hopefully its smooth sailing on monday.

Last edited:

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well it appears anytime i make a post in here a few hours later I get some sort of update good or bad.

Today being:
Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 5B3834F2-07F6-4C02-886F-35A4C84E1693

Wish I could get it sooner but do to my work schedule the earliest I can pick it up will be monday which is still fantastic. Has been a journey and hopefully its smooth sailing on monday.
I think you can buy positive COVID test strips on eBay... Would that get you out of work?

Sponsored

Dambro

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you can buy positive COVID test strips on eBay... Would that get you out of work?
If banging out sick didnt confine me to my household id do it in a heartbeat. Luckily its only a 3 day rotation just slightly bad timing.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the official bump in delivery date again. I think they will actually be wrong this time. Unless the train can't make it over the Rockies.
Update: Train moving nightly slow. Still not even halfway through Montana. Estimate it made 100 miles today. :confused:

Last edited:

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got another email from Ford updating delivery dates. Why do they even bother??? Their first delivery email indicated delivery by December 23rd, lol.

At least CSX has their act together.

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 7D3AD619-EC5E-4DE2-A7E1-08C211886D35

COLBZ1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Owner!!
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am on my 4th delivery date bump. Backdoor has never worked for me. Always get the sorry. Was a 11/23 build and seem to still be sitting waiting on a railcar headed south (I am in Huntsville Al). Had hoped to get my OB/Sasquatch in time for a presidents day trip with old Army buddies.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am on my 4th delivery date bump. Backdoor has never worked for me. Always get the sorry. Was a 11/23 build and seem to still be sitting waiting on a railcar headed south (I am in Huntsville Al). Had hoped to get my OB/Sasquatch in time for a presidents day trip with old Army buddies.
My wife asked me if I had any plans for when it gets here. I told her I’m not making any plans until my butt is in the seat.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My advice is to call Ford Marketing 800-344-4375 and get your certificate number so at least you have that to reference in case it expires.
This is a scam offer number and posted on here several places. Marketing should be 800-334-4375.

TXbasesqatchin

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bumped to 2/5 - 2/11 delivery yesterday. I wish we could bet the over/under in Vegas on these as an additional price protection :ROFLMAO:

COLBZ1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Owner!!
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just got off the phone with FORD. The correct marketing number is 800-334-4375. They could not tell em what is holding my truck up. Only that it's still awaiting shipping. I did get an extension on my pricing certificate till April though!

GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You need to have a ton of patience until it clears Chicago (assuming you’re going west) and don’t believe any ETAs no matter how much you want to.
Which station in the Chicago area was your extended stop located? I’m currently in “West Chicago.”

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which station in the Chicago area was your extended stop located? I’m currently in “West Chicago.”
All of them. Switching yards are no joke so it takes time. It may seem like it's just sitting there but there's a lot going on. Be patient as once it finally leaves the last yard it will get moving.

Unless it gets stuck in the upper mid-west...
Sponsored