Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser fj80
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m the same boat as most of you guys commenting the past 24 hrs. Built 12/6 but still no shipped notice, however I just called Ford Marketing to get a better answer than Chat’s “awaiting shipment”… marketing said it’s been released since 12/9. Due to shipping delays it’s sitting there, just awaiting shipment, as far as she can see. Coming to Tampa Bay Area I’m assuming it won’t make it by the most recent 12/30-1/5 EDD.
Although it’s always nicer to talk to someone-then you know it’s not a bot or just copy and paste answers- still a bummer. SO. MUCH. WAITING🤦🏼‍♀️
Sponsored

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m the same boat as most of you guys commenting the past 24 hrs. Built 12/6 but still no shipped notice, however I just called Ford Marketing to get a better answer than Chat’s “awaiting shipment”… marketing said it’s been released since 12/9. Due to shipping delays it’s sitting there, just awaiting shipment, as far as she can see. Coming to Tampa Bay Area I’m assuming it won’t make it by the most recent 12/30-1/5 EDD.
Although it’s always nicer to talk to someone-then you know it’s not a bot or just copy and paste answers- still a bummer. SO. MUCH. WAITING🤦🏼‍♀️
I agree it’s very nice talking to someone. I will say though there has to be more to the story then just shipping delays. Like I mentioned last week a lot of people are noticing builds that were built after them and shipping and arriving right away. It happened to me. Someone at my dealership had it built after me got their baby pic and shipped notification and it showed up at the dealership not even a week later.

Actually it was before his estimated and within mine. Which really made me upset when I saw it at the dealership on Christmas Eve. Now mine is moved to 12/29-1/4 but still no shipping status today. Just awaiting shipping. It doesn’t make sense even if it was shipping delays. I got so mad last week though I’m just trying to be chill about it now and accept that I’m going to be bent over on interest rates when my lock expires.

I just want to understand why something that gets built so close to a build and is going to the same place doesn’t get put in the same shipping orders. Hell even Amazon knows to package things together going from one place to the same place. It’s just basic logistics.

Last edited:

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built Date: 12/5
Ship 12/10
Headed to Texas and it is leaving Kansas today. I have an ETA of 12/29-1/4 Hoping it gets here this week!!

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I imagine this can be the only explanation for what is happening to a lot of us.

Sponsored

A155X1

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You know if there was an actual explanation I’d listen…. But in my opinion this is so unacceptably random and unprofessionally put together it’s tragic. Weather aside I would listen though I am not a monster. 😉

F150Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
F150
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At the Argo, IL yard. BNSF is supposed to ship it to Texas tomorrow. Not holding my breath.

Could have bought a Porsche with the same money. Ford doesn’t realize what they are screwing up. They should have white-glove deliveries to customers home.

Last edited:

SoonerNatx

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4d 2.7 MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After sitting at the railyard in Kirby, TX for 10 days, it finally arrived at the dealership today. Hopefully picking it up tomorrow.

Screenshot_20221226-201634_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221226-201647_Chrome.jpg

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone who's taken delivery have any starter issues?
This past Friday, after Elliot blew threw and dropped the temps in the negatives here, my 2.5 week old Bronco would not start. It's sitting at the dealership waiting to be looked at, but wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar? According to the tow truck driver, he had 1 Bronco last week that he towed to a dealer with the same issue.

Sponsored

A155X1

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At the Argo, IL yard. BNSF is supposed to ship it to Texas tomorrow. Not holding my breath.

Could have bought a Porsche with the same money. Ford doesn’t realize what they are screwing up. They should have white-glove deliveries to customers home.
Think about it from their perspective. They are saving money by not shipping cars and trucks to dealers who can’t move them. Creating a ADM price structure where dealers and consumers can buy a product and resell it at a decent profit. Literally nothing we can do except stop buying the product. Let’s be real, we live in a capitalistic society where we inculcate these ideals. It’s not a bad thing, but the only person who get screwed is the little guy.

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has been sitting in the rail/auto yard lot in East Brookfield, MA since 12/9. What I thought was going to be an xmas miracle has passed me by. I've never been more drained of enthusiasm and hope. Where are the drivers!? What is going on?!

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone who's taken delivery have any starter issues?
This past Friday, after Elliot blew threw and dropped the temps in the negatives here, my 2.5 week old Bronco would not start. It's sitting at the dealership waiting to be looked at, but wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar? According to the tow truck driver, he had 1 Bronco last week that he towed to a dealer with the same issue.
Probably everyone’s battery going bad from sitting so long at the plant after being built. I’ll probably just go ahead and replace mine when it comes right away since I know it’s sat at the plant during the winter storm.

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Checked with Ford Chat today for an update and still "Awaiting Shipment" with an ETA of 01/01 to Arizona.

A155X1

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Checked with Ford Chat today for an update and still "Awaiting Shipment" with an ETA of 01/01 to Arizona.
I just did the same. They know nothing. mine changed from 12/31 -1/5. I don’t feel like it’s possible.
Sponsored