Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracking has been saying “constructively placed, Mira Loma California” since yesterday 2 pm, let’s hope there is some movement today!
any update today on your side? Mine CSX says it is constructively placed in Mira Loma today,what does it mean and is it a bad thing or good thing?

Sponsored

TumbleBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
any update today on your side? Mine CSX says it is constructively placed in Mira Loma today,what does it mean and is it a bad thing or good thing?
It’s not a bad thing! I was “constructively placed” on Wednesday at 8 am, by 6 pm I was “placed at customer location” and yesterday Thursday I was “released by customer”, still at Mira Loma.

Since that nothing, dealer is useless, they told me an ETA of 01/24 (Tuesday) and when I asked if it was ETA of the car being delivered to them or me being able to pick it up, they answered “hoping Monday!” 🤷‍♀️

So now I have to wait the whole weekend😭

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s not a bad thing! I was “constructively placed” on Wednesday at 8 am, by 6 pm I was “placed at customer location” and yesterday Thursday I was “released by customer”, still at Mira Loma.

Since that nothing, dealer is useless, they told me an ETA of 01/24 (Tuesday) and when I asked if it was ETA of the car being delivered to them or me being able to pick it up, they answered “hoping Monday!” 🤷‍♀️

So now I have to wait the whole weekend😭
Thank you for the useful information. I really appreciate it , Which dealer did you order it from?

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

caruso ford in Long Beach, what about you?
Hopefully you get your bronco after weekend I know this is gonna be the hardest and longest weekend that you ever had. I'm hoping mine will be released to Customer location soon after this process.

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 12/7 and finally got my shipped status today. ETA is by 1/28 but we'll see if that actually happens 🤞
Mine was also built 12/7 and shipped status on Tuesday. ETA 1/21-1/27 to Alabama, we’ll see 🤣

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was also built 12/7 and shipped status on Tuesday. ETA 1/21-1/27 to Alabama, we’ll see 🤣
🤞 You've got a shorter way to go so hopefully! I'm in AZ and my guess is mid February, but I will be pleasantly surprised if it arrives sooner. Have they provided you a rail car # yet?