Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine has finally arrived! 2 years waiting and I finally get to pick up tomorrow or Saturday! Hoping all goes smoothly with financing 🤞

image.jpg

.trashed-1677365649-IMG_20230126_120808.jpg
Sponsored

TXAG08Bronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Watch this vid, I believe it works but maybe just for CSX rail.
Thanks! Nothing seems to show up on the united road tracking. Maybe they use a different transport carrier here in Houston?

Last edited:

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wait, does "Final Preparation" mean its already at the dealership??

@MadTitanRC Any updates from your dealer?
Do you have a date under final preparation? Mine doesn't have a date but it is the next step for me...and it is NOT at the dealer, it's still sitting in the rail lot less that 30 minutes away.

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine has finally arrived! 2 years waiting and I finally get to pick up tomorrow or Saturday! Hoping all goes smoothly with financing 🤞

Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week .trashed-1677365649-IMG_20230126_120808

Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week .trashed-1677365649-IMG_20230126_120808
Congrats! It's gorgeous!

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have a date under final preparation? Mine doesn't have a date but it is the next step for me...and it is NOT at the dealer, it's still sitting in the rail lot less that 30 minutes away.
I hate to say it's probably a glitch like they did a week or so ago.

Sponsored

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No I didn’t have a date.

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No I didn’t have a date.
Shipped just means shipped, not completed shipment...I think final preparation will populate with a date once it arrives at the dealer. This is how I'm seeing the tracking process working.

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Shipped just means shipped, not completed shipment...I think final preparation will populate with a date once it arrives at the dealer. This is how I'm seeing the tracking process working.
Yea my dealer was putting a note in the system for my PDI and we think that triggered the ‘Final Preparation’ on tracker.

Sponsored

Drunknbroke11

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford FiST, 90 Lifted Ford E150, 51 Ford, 17
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you happen to receive your bronco ?

I also ordered my bronco thru them and is a mira loma yard sense the 23rd .
No I’m still in Mira Loma also. Dealer says 2/9 ETA AND Ford tracker 2/6. 🤷🏾‍♂️ Mira Loma since 1/23 also.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well 46 days after being built I finally got rail car information for the first time. It is still in Michigan (Flat Rock), but this is a positive sign combined with the Ford email yesterday bumping my ETA to 2/15-2/21. Perhaps that is finally a realistic estimate. Fingers crossed.
Has it been in flat rock the whole 46 days? That’s where mine is awaiting carrier pickup. Although i don’t show a “built” notification in my email. I don’t know what to believe anymore. My eta is now till Feb 1st. When do they notify you an eta extension? I assume after the initial eta.

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has it been in flat rock the whole 46 days? That’s where mine is awaiting carrier pickup. Although i don’t show a “built” notification in my email. I don’t know what to believe anymore. My eta is now till Feb 1st. When do they notify you an eta extension? I assume after the initial eta.
No, it actually spent about 43 days at MAP. It was built on 12/1 and I got a "shipped" email on 12/5. But nothing happened until the middle of January. Then around 1/14 it moved from MAP to the Flat Rock, MI plant for some unknown reason. After a couple of days it finally then was placed on a rail car to begin its journey out west. Then it got stuck for a couple of days in Blue, Island, Ill when it moved from CSX rail to BNSF.

I think moving to Flat Rock may be a good sign. It may be that there is a difficulty with getting transport out of MAP so some get moved to Flat Rock where the Mustangs are built and then actually get "shipped" on rail.

The Ford notifications and ETAs are worthless because they are wrong so often.
Once you get rail car info, then you will most likely have a better sense of where your Bronco is, unless you are like some of us and the CSX rail car info never works either.

If you have a good relationship with your salesperson, once it gets moving by rail, if CSX doesn't provide you good info on the automated line, then ask the salesperson to periodically look at VINVIEW and let you know how it is progressing. Good luck. I hope you get yours soon.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, it actually spent about 43 days at MAP. It was built on 12/1 and I got a "shipped" email on 12/5. But nothing happened until the middle of January. Then around 1/14 it moved from MAP to the Flat Rock, MI plant for some unknown reason. After a couple of days it finally then was placed on a rail car to begin its journey out west. Then it got stuck for a couple of days in Blue, Island, Ill when it moved from CSX rail to BNSF.

I think moving to Flat Rock may be a good sign. It may be that there is a difficulty with getting transport out of MAP so some get moved to Flat Rock where the Mustangs are built and then actually get "shipped" on rail.

The Ford notifications and ETAs are worthless because they are wrong so often.
Once you get rail car info, then you will most likely have a better sense of where your Bronco is, unless you are like some of us and the CSX rail car info never works either.

If you have a good relationship with your salesperson, once it gets moving by rail, if CSX doesn't provide you good info on the automated line, then ask the salesperson to periodically look at VINVIEW and let you know how it is progressing. Good luck. I hope you get yours soon.
Thank you that makes me feel better. Dealer and cs pretty much get the same info. He makes me laugh, he says we can track Amazon pkgs but we have trouble tracking our ford vehicles
Sponsored