Jeanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/2020 Reservation, 9/2023 order, 12/2/2023 blend date - arrived at the dealer today - nearly 2 months to be transported less than 100 miles.

Not prepped yet, and dealer found a manufacturing defect on the hood to resolve - but had to go visit it.

Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week tempImagerF0S62
Sponsored

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, after being built and “shipped”, our bronco sat at MAP for a month before we could get a CSX rail number, then sat siderailed for a couple days, then offloaded, then sat for a couple more days, then took the scenic route all over SC before landing at our dealership Thursday afternoon.
Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week F3EAB6EE-A45B-473A-B06F-AC6A7C8790C5

Came back Friday afternoon after “prep” to take delivery. Vehicle was dirty from sitting at MAP and already had 45 miles on it. Weird. Instead of price protection, dealer honored the MY22 price, made it super easy. BUT, chip in windshield and plastic bash plate for HD bumper, so we’ll be waiting for those to get fixed in the coming months. But over all super happy and excited. Hang in there, it will eventually show up.
Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week 51621474-5849-479D-BA7C-E99989C37B43

Shout out to Stokes Hodges Ford of Graniteville, SC, they rock. Let the mods begin!

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! Nothing seems to show up on the united road tracking. Maybe they use a different transport carrier here in Houston?
UOTE="dany4a, post: 1776713, member: 37906"]
just called CSX and car is in Gateway Yard, IL. Any word on your
[/QUOTE]
All
I just called CSX and car is in Gateway Yard, IL. Any word on yours since you are coming to Texas?
Mine is still sitting there, is what i am told!!

Sponsored

dany4a

Outer Banks
First Name
Dany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
UOTE="dany4a, post: 1776713, member: 37906"]
just called CSX and car is in Gateway Yard, IL. Any word on your
All

Mine is still sitting there, is what i am told!!
[/QUOTE]
Who’s your dealer?

dany4a

Outer Banks
First Name
Dany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who’s your dealer?
Appel Ford in Brenham. WBU?
[/QUOTE]
Mac Haik Georgetown. Did they unload your bronco? Mine has been traveling all the way to south of Little Rock Arkansas, and they never took it off. Also ford still says the car is in Illinois.

RogueBronco19

Badlands
First Name
Meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you that makes me feel better. Dealer and cs pretty much get the same info. He makes me laugh, he says we can track Amazon pkgs but we have trouble tracking our ford vehicles

Yes - thank you for this. Mine was built on 12/1, released on 12/2 and moved to Flat Rock on 1/13 and still no rail information. I don't want to chat everyday and be a PIA but I'd love to know when it at least gets on a rail car!!

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes - thank you for this. Mine was built on 12/1, released on 12/2 and moved to Flat Rock on 1/13 and still no rail information. I don't want to chat everyday and be a PIA but I'd love to know when it at least gets on a rail car!!
I read that someone said this and makes sense. They’re making them faster now and the vehicles are piling up and they can’t get shipping out in a timely manner. I can’t imagine when they start making all these base and heritage models where are they putting all these vehicles. I hope they have ours shipped out before then. So they keep moving your eta?

Sponsored

iceicecream

Base
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser fj80
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So my bronco shipped. Tracked it, through all the stops, the whole line down to Florida… got here (Tampa) on Friday. Was “constructively placed” at first. Just checked again and it says “emptied 1/29, departed for Baldwin FL. ETA 1/31 9am”… what the frig?! So did my bronco get emptied? I’ve searched and I can’t seem to find that happening to anyone else. Orrrr, am I just an idiot and that’s what they all say cause obviously the rail car has to go somewhere after it’s emptied?
Should I be worried that it’s going back north, or stoked that it almost at the dealer?!
FYI Dealer is useless. Leaving me on read, when I only text him once a week-if that.

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can’t believe this thread. I was extremely fortunate to have my Wildtrak built on 11/30 and delivered on 12/02. I would have gone through a case of bourbon waiting this long after it was built. Hats off to you all, I hope you get your Bronco soon.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So my bronco shipped. Tracked it, through all the stops, the whole line down to Florida… got here (Tampa) on Friday. Was “constructively placed” at first. Just checked again and it says “emptied 1/29, departed for Baldwin FL. ETA 1/31 9am”… what the frig?! So did my bronco get emptied? I’ve searched and I can’t seem to find that happening to anyone else. Orrrr, am I just an idiot and that’s what they all say cause obviously the rail car has to go somewhere after it’s emptied?
Should I be worried that it’s going back north, or stoked that it almost at the dealer?!
FYI Dealer is useless. Leaving me on read, when I only text him once a week-if that.
Have you checked the United Road site?

iceicecream

Base
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser fj80
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you checked the United Road site?
Yep. Nada. Won’t show anything-the captcha works, just wont register me.

TTGX995777 rail car
Here’s my VIN too if anyone wants to have a go at finding her/him (haven’t decided yet lol) 1FMDE5BH2PLA84099

TumbleBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t believe this thread. I was extremely fortunate to have my Wildtrak built on 11/30 and delivered on 12/02. I would have gone through a case of bourbon waiting this long after it was built. Hats off to you all, I hope you get your Bronco soon.
oh believe me I have😂
Sponsored