First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
So my bronco shipped. Tracked it, through all the stops, the whole line down to Florida… got here (Tampa) on Friday. Was “constructively placed” at first. Just checked again and it says “emptied 1/29, departed for Baldwin FL. ETA 1/31 9am”… what the frig?! So did my bronco get emptied? I’ve searched and I can’t seem to find that happening to anyone else. Orrrr, am I just an idiot and that’s what they all say cause obviously the rail car has to go somewhere after it’s emptied?
Should I be worried that it’s going back north, or stoked that it almost at the dealer?!
FYI Dealer is useless. Leaving me on read, when I only text him once a week-if that.
Once the train car was emptied, mine sat for a couple days and was picked up by transport. Ford can track the bronco by gps and tell you where it’s at. Same people at ford that can determine price protection certificate.
Sponsored

RogueBronco19

Badlands
First Name
Meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read that someone said this and makes sense. They’re making them faster now and the vehicles are piling up and they can’t get shipping out in a timely manner. I can’t imagine when they start making all these base and heritage models where are they putting all these vehicles. I hope they have ours shipped out before then. So they keep moving your eta?
Yes. Lots of eta changes but only 2 emails with official eta changes. I'm now looking at 2/14 - 2/27

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes. Lots of eta changes but only 2 emails with official eta changes. I'm now looking at 2/14 - 2/27
So interesting that you mention that. So my eta is expiring on Feb 1st. This is my first eta given. So once that date passes how do they give you new dates? Via email or through customer service? And how many changes have you had? My vehicle is sitting at ramp 51 waiting for carrier pickup. At this rate i can prob walk to it faster than it to me

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep. Nada. Won’t show anything-the captcha works, just wont register me.

TTGX995777 rail car
Here’s my VIN too if anyone wants to have a go at finding her/him (haven’t decided yet lol) 1FMDE5BH2PLA84099
I had the same problem for a while. Did you try it on your phone with "Desktop site" on and then off? For some reason it eventually worked for me. I would look yours up but afraid I'll mess mine up...

iceicecream

Base
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser fj80
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had the same problem for a while. Did you try it on your phone with "Desktop site" on and then off? For some reason it eventually worked for me. I would look yours up but afraid I'll mess mine up...
Don’t mess yours up! Appreciate it though… yeah I’ve tried everything. Apparently my dealer might use another hauling company.

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don’t mess yours up! Appreciate it though… yeah I’ve tried everything. Apparently my dealer might use another hauling company.
I see what you mean. I tried your's from a different browser and nothing showed up.

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appel Ford in Brenham. WBU?
Mac Haik Georgetown. Did they unload your bronco? Mine has been traveling all the way to south of Little Rock Arkansas, and they never took it off. Also ford still says the car is in Illinois.
[/QUOTE]

Yes they unloaded it for some dumb reason.

SVTPete83

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra, 92 Bronco, 2011 Raptor, Vans RV9A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On my way to work today I saw my bronco on a transport on the way to the dealership. It was so cool just seeing it for the first time! I wish it wasn’t on the opposite side of the freeway so I could have checked it out even longer!

dany4a

Outer Banks
First Name
Dany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mac Haik Georgetown. Did they unload your bronco? Mine has been traveling all the way to south of Little Rock Arkansas, and they never took it off. Also ford still says the car is in Illinois.
[/QUOTE]
I hope you get answers soon and get your bronco!

Sponsored

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope you get answers soon and get your bronco!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I am pretty pissed and tired of waiting. Its just ridiculous

TumbleBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco has been released in Mira Loma since January 19th, dealer finally called me, it’s getting delivered today and I should be able to pick it up tomorrow 🙌
they got it ready faster and I just picked it up :love: good luck to everyone still waiting, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week BB94CEB9-F564-4B21-86AE-B8F05B640D0A
Sponsored