First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was a smooth transaction. Oliver was the name of the salesman. Make sure to mention your price protection if you have one. They deduct from the total. I asked for my $100 deposit. I was told I would get it, but never did. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Congrats on yours!
That's good to hear . I'm hoping for the the same on my end .I had a conversation with them 3 weeks ago and they said that I would get my price protection. Thank you !!
Sponsored

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anybody had their Bronco delivered and couldn't get a rail car number. Mine was built 12/4 and shipped 1/16 and still doesn't have a rail car number.
I was never given a Rail car number.

Only that it was in the Clearing IL yard for a few weeks.
???????
Magically ended up in Mira Loma CA.

DMB Warehouse

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yay, checked my tracker this morning and it finally showed Final Prep as of 2/2, check with the dealer and they indeed have it. For reference, build date was 12/2, ship date was 1/4, arrived and unloaded by rail in Rolla CO 1/21, finally at dealer. 2 months to the day after it was built it took them to get it to me. I know folks get them way sooner than that, but my guess is many are still waiting so 2 months may be about average.

Quincybmx

Base
First Name
Quincy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think mine arrived at Mira Loma 2 days ago. 11/14 build date. Still waiting on the dealership

Last edited:

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anybody had their Bronco delivered and couldn't get a rail car number. Mine was built 12/4 and shipped 1/16 and still doesn't have a rail car number.
It took me about 52 days after being built to get a railcar number, and even when I did, it never worked. The information was clearly inapplicable, and it never updated. I haven't received my Bronco yet, but it is now at the final stop awaiting truck pickup to transport it to the dealer.

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally got mine!
Built 12/3,
"Shipped" 12/10
Rail car number 1/10

Made it to the dealer yesterday afternoon and they drug their feet with PDI. Actually bought it last night, but didn't even put eyes on it until around 3:30 today when I finally picked it up.
So worth the wait! Hang in there!

20230202_153931.jpg

20230202_153901.jpg

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel for those still waiting. I can’t believe this thread is still going. Mine was built on 11/30 and delivered on 12/02. I have almost 3K on it. Hang in there it’s a great ride, super comfortable, and just fun to drive. I hope I stop seeing this thread and you all get your Bronco.

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally got our Bronco on 2/1, arrived at dealer on 1/31. Original reservation 8/13/21, original order 10/18/21, reorder 9/23/2022. Scheduled build 12/1, actual 12/3, shipped 12/3 (left MAP), sat in a wooded lot near the plant for at least 6 weeks and had 6 different delivery date changes. I finally called Ford about 2 weeks ago, they would not provide a container number but assured me it had left MI and gave me my price protection amount and certificate number. Followed up with the dealer and it was already at the Baldwin depot in Orlando (Friday 1/27). Received build photo, never received ship email, but did receive update email stating vehicle at dealer almost to the minute it was delivered.

Initial reservation / order was completed online, didn't even know my dealer for the first year. We used Kisselback Ford in St. Cloud, FL, Duane Norman was our sales rep and was absolutely awesome throughout the entire process. Used Insight CU for 50% financing (rest down) at 3.79%. Dealer even gave us 3 gifts at purchase, a really cool emergency kit, cargo organizer, and 2 Bronco glasses.

While better communication regarding the shipping process could be had, we really could not have had a better experience given all the circumstances and constraints. Wife has driven it 2 days and is loving it so far.

For all those waiting in this build group, the end is near and I wish you all the best.

Sponsored

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well It showed up in Texas Friday!! Now just waiting on a convoy truck!!
Hell yeah, happy for you! Sounds like it was on the train the whole time. Mine left Ginnings Texas at 1pm today.
[/QUOTE]
Yay!! The wait is almost over for us both!!

Yeah, IDK where it has been this whole time. the rail roads really don't give a crap about stuff or shipping in a timely manner.

Triton

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2012 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Received my Black Diamond delivery on Jan 18th. Original reservation was 7/16/20. Pushed it back multiple times due to the constraints and just laying low to see how things unfolded.

Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week D0F55B36-9014-4665-9854-FA025658A8B1

Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week DA78716D-62EE-42E3-8A0A-8AC9F751F5C9

Last edited:

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just found out my bronco is on a "stop ship hold" its been stuck in Richmond since 1/22/23.
Sponsored