First Name
Dany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well after 2 months my Bronco has finally made it to the dealer!!!! I am hoping to pick up tomorrow as soon as they are done with inspection and cleaning!!

1675723642813.png
Any moment for me also. on sunday it was unloaded in San Antonio. Seems like you were in the same train. Glad it's here.
Sponsored

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any moment for me also. on sunday it was unloaded in San Antonio. Seems like you were in the same train. Glad it's here.
Possibly was on the same train lol. Yay!! I'm so excited for you!! Glad this journey is almost over!!

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

67 days since being built and counting, but I must be close. It has been at the final stop awaiting delivery to the dealership since February 1st. As far as I can tell United Road has only delivered a single vehicle to Damerow in the last 3 days, and the Broncos are piling up at the Port of Portland. There are currently 8 Damerow Broncos waiting to be delivered. Hopefully we all get them this week.

HATED1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone in Washington State with this build week get their Broncos yet? Or at least know where they are currently? Thanks for any information anyone is willing to share.

Sponsored

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RogueBronco19

Badlands
First Name
Meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone in Washington State with this build week get their Broncos yet? Or at least know where they are currently? Thanks for any information anyone is willing to share.
I'm in Oregon with a 12/1 build and a 1/13 shipment but it is still sitting in Michigan with no rail info. It's beyond frustrating.

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in Oregon with a 12/1 build and a 1/13 shipment but it is still sitting in Michigan with no rail info. It's beyond frustrating.
I'm sorry to hear that. It truly is ridiculous and it makes no sense. I have the same build date. I got my second "shipped" date on 1/14 and the rail information never worked, but it did manage to make its way out west and is now awaiting delivery to the dealer. Are you certain that it is still in MI? Ford Chat and Marketing were always useless for me in updates. I only knew mine was moving west when I asked my dealer to give me a VINVIEW screen shot. Maybe try that.

Sponsored

UFO_Squatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My bronco is waiting at the rail yard to be picked up by dealer since 2/5 . i am going crazy :(
Exact same for me! My dealer messaged me and said: "It now shows that it is at the railhead here in Denver where they unload the trains, so it can get to us any time in the next weeks or so."

At first I thought the s in weeks was a typo, but I think he was just covering his bases 😂😭

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco is waiting at the rail yard to be picked up by dealer since 2/5 . i am going crazy :(
Your not going crazy, mine has been in Richmond since 1/22. Dealer told me eta is 2/24...

dany4a

Outer Banks
First Name
Dany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exact same for me! My dealer messaged me and said: "It now shows that it is at the railhead here in Denver where they unload the trains, so it can get to us any time in the next weeks or so."

At first I thought the s in weeks was a typo, but I think he was just covering his bases 😂😭
To make you feel better, I told the salesman that it got there SUnday, and he said "yeah it should be here in couple days" WTF. At least yours was honest about the time frame.

Last edited: