First Name
Dany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco just arrived at the dealer, i am picking it up 1st thing in the morning :D. This is almost over and i hope everyone is also almost done with this insanity!!! Good luck every one, i will post photo when i see it :)

HATED1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Built: 11/30/2023
Delivery: 02/14/2023

Delivery in Olympia, WA.

No good tracking information after the shipped notification. The rail system, FORD chat, and Vin View were not accurate.

For those in the PNW, you should be getting yours in the next few! Picking it up in a couple hours! :)

RogueBronco19

Badlands
First Name
Meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built: 11/30/2023
Delivery: 02/14/2023

Delivery in Olympia, WA.

No good tracking information after the shipped notification. The rail system, FORD chat, and Vin View were not accurate.

For those in the PNW, you should be getting yours in the next few! Picking it up in a couple hours! :)
Did you ever get a rail car number or did Vin View ever show it moving? My build date was the day after yours and according to everyone it is still sitting in the Michigan yard. I'm in Southern Oregon.

Congrats!

Sponsored

HATED1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you ever get a rail car number or did Vin View ever show it moving? My build date was the day after yours and according to everyone it is still sitting in the Michigan yard. I'm in Southern Oregon.

Congrats!
Thank you! I did get a rail car number, it was TTGX 159632. It tracked for a short time then went to "no status available." I assume it was going across the country at this point. VIN View was all over the place according to my dealer. As long as it keeps moving, that is a good sign. Based on people getting their Broncos in this thread, and the rail car and vin view "moving" somewhat, you should be good!

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week 1676533472012

🙄

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well at least you have your bronco. For those of us still waiting (it's been in shipped status for over a month) we will get to experience a new level of agony when it arrives at the dealer only to sit in their back lot because ford hasn't given the dealer any info on how to fix it. My dealer told me he has the ford escapes from 2022 that are still sitting, unsellable, due to a delivery hold safety recall.

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
For the few that still haven’t received their bronco from our build week, have you checked your VIN against the recall, is that the hold up?

Sponsored

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the few that still haven’t received their bronco from our build week, have you checked your VIN against the recall, is that the hold up?
I can't say what the hold up is actually. My bronco has been sitting at the Richmond auto port for almost a month. My dealer and Ford both cite truck driver shortages but I suspect it's got to do with the recall. I checked the nhtsa site and my bronco vin is listed in the recall. Not sure what that means yet...

Checked the ford website this morning and noticed my delivery date has been bumped back from 2/22-2/27 to 3/7-3/14. This whole process is maddening!

UFO_Squatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can't say what the hold up is actually. My bronco has been sitting at the Richmond auto port for almost a month. My dealer and Ford both cite truck driver shortages but I suspect it's got to do with the recall. I checked the nhtsa site and my bronco vin is listed in the recall. Not sure what that means yet...

Checked the ford website this morning and noticed my delivery date has been bumped back from 2/22-2/27 to 3/7-3/14. This whole process is maddening!
Today marks 2 weeks of mine sitting at the railyard <30 min. from the dealership. These "truck shortages" are making me pull my hair out. On a lighter note, my tracker now shows my est. delivery about 33 years ago in 1990 😂 Can only laugh at how f'd this all has been.

Screenshot_20230219-144943.png

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I had this issue, Mine sat at the rail yard in Illinois for a month and a half. I mailed all the corporate executives and they assigned me a representative. I would definitely try to reach out to them. Ask your dealership to mark it HOT, this flags it so it should get moving quicker.

Mine took a full 2 months from shipped to delivered. Good luck to you!

Markopromo

Raptor
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sitting at Richmond for over 45 days now. Dealer marked it hot weeks ago. No recall - so annoyed.