Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@broadicustomworks

I was hopping some one would pick up on that finger. :cool:
I did.
I also picked up on the guy with the ball cap, looking like former military to me with the stance, tucked in shirt, pulled down cover (hat).
You know the guy.
He's the old feller you don't FAFO with.

*TBH I don't know who is who is in this photo. Using my context clues and super-duper G4 classified profiler skills.
Sponsored

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did.
I also picked up on the guy with the ball cap, looking like former military to me with the stance, tucked in shirt, pulled down cover (hat).
You know the guy.

*TBH I don't know who is who is in this photo. Using my context clues and super-duper G4 classified profiler skills.
I just know that guy is not afraid to lift a tire.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What a bunch of ugly mugs. And some Dick conspicuously absent from the driver's meeting of course, typical.
Weren't you guys the second group to come through there?

If you ain't first, you're last, buddy.

/s

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just know that guy is not afraid to lift a tire.
Looks like the guy I'd sit around a campfire with, listening to stories from.
Or catching crappie out of some farm pond.
As he cuts an apple with his pocket knife and eats the pieces right off the blade.
*sorry to derail yall's MOAB road thread. Great news though with it being formally challenged now and remaining open in the interim.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did.
You know the guy.

Good read on your part, that's his Bronco right behind him, he's a level 6, maybe worked for the NRO, not sure don't want to have to kill anybody. :cool:

Sponsored

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"According to the state of Utah’s appeal, the BLM’s decision violates the R.S. 2477 statute, which grants counties and states a right-of-way across federal lands. Roughly 114 miles of rights-of-way were closed with the new travel plan, attorneys for Utah write, closing “access to two parcels of state trust lands.”

Utah Sen. Mitt Romney on Tuesday voiced his support for Utah’s appeal. “Shutting down over 300 miles of off-road trails near Moab has extensive impact on the economy in the region. I support Utah’s efforts to appeal (the BLM’s) overreaching and nonsensical rule,”

"Appeals were filed with the Interior Board of Land Appeals, along with a motion to stay the route closures while the appeal is pending. The board has 45 days to respond."

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2023/1...g-updates-blm-gemini-bridges-labyrinth-canyon

Resized_20230503_091302.jpeg

SALT LAKE CITY – Today Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) introduced the Historic Roadways Protection Act in the United States Senate in response to the Bureau of Land Management’s (BLM) recent decision to close 317 miles of popular historic roads in Moab.

Senator Lee’s bill prohibits using federal money to enact new travel plans in Utah until all the historic road cases that are currently being adjudicated have been settled. Additionally, Sen. Lee’s legislation pauses any previous plans by the BLM to change how these lands are used until the courts reach a decision on these historic roads.

https://utvguide.net/blueribbon-coalition-supports-the-historic-roadways-protection-act/

Not a big fan of Mitt Romney but at least he's willing to stand up for his state and is looking out for the portion of the economy around Moab this could affect.

Here's to hoping Senator Lee's bill gets passed. Probably get vetoed though.

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So , I just want to know………should I plan ‘Moab on March’? I was hoping to go to OffRodeo for my b-day

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So , I just want to know………should I plan ‘Moab on March’? I was hoping to go to OffRodeo for my b-day
Did you want to go to Safari along with Bronco Offroado? Some B6g guys are going in April.
Bronco 2024
April 30th - May 4th, 2024
Moab, Utah

Sponsored

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you want to go to Safari along with Bronco Offroado? Some B6g guys are going in April.
Bronco 2024
Moab, Utah
Cool, maybe. Was going to meet some family and friends for great weekend

EasternSierra

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's to hoping Senator Lee's bill gets passed. Probably get vetoed though.
Narrowly focused bills like that tend to get attached to a larger piece of legislation like an appropriations bill in order to get passed. Those kind of provisions are called "riders" because they ride on top of something a lot bigger.

If that larger piece of legislation gets passed and goes to the president, and it's something that the president supports overall, they will usually sign it unless there is something that they greatly object to. I doubt that a delay in a local land use decision would rise to that level. There are bigger fish to fry for any president.

I'm not saying this bill's language will get passed into law but it's possible.

paleh0rse

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco and others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco 2024
Moab, Utah
Unfortunately, The 2024 Bronco Safari has been canceled. Their intent to apply for a permit was denied by the town council.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, The 2024 Bronco Safari has been canceled. Their intent to apply for a permit was denied by the town council.
How does a town council deny an intent? That's some serious mind control right there.