Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Spent 52 minutes calling Ford Marketing, got cut. Calling again, waited 51 minutes, got luckier. Someone finally changed my priority code from 99 to 19. At least in the queue now.
Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know you were not in 19 the whole time? I logged into the “secret website” and it didnt seem very comforting with some of the info relating to my badlands build and some from the ‘21 99ed Wildtrack.

Attachments

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do you know you were not in 19 the whole time? I logged into the “secret website” and it didnt seem very comforting with some of the info relating to my badlands build and some from the ‘21 99ed Wildtrack.
What’s that site? I never you could do that

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealer printed the preview order sheet for me a week ago, still showing 99 on it.

Ronaldo

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco67cvMustangFFRCobra97Viper93RX7R1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

99 means that it’s not ordered. It’s just sitting there. 19 is the highest after order at the dealer When it gets to 10 that’s the best at the dealer. I also ordered a Maverick, I was one of the first in line but they had me at 19. I called the dealer and instantly was changed to 10. I ended up getting pushed back because I ordered a hybrid. I’ll wait to get 42 mpg in the city because the Bronco Sasquatch V6 is no gas sipper.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer should have changed it. Glad you got it changed. Sorry to hear you had to wait on the bronco line. First time I called them when I found out my dealer had me 99 without me knowing, customer service wouldn’t change it and said (insisted) the dealer had to.
Dealer played dumb and refused to tell me why he had me 99 for 6 months thinking I had placed an order. Once I told him I had talked to customer service he suddenly was able to change it to 19.

Bababue

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

99 means that it’s not ordered. It’s just sitting there. 19 is the highest after order at the dealer When it gets to 10 that’s the best at the dealer.
So a priority 10 is good? My sales manager showed me aim a priority 10 when we changed the order to the 22

Ronaldo

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco67cvMustangFFRCobra97Viper93RX7R1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So a priority 10 is good? My sales manager showed me aim a priority 10 when we changed the order to the 22
Anything below 10 is Ford not the dealer. 10 is the best dealer number.