chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Misery loves company and there appears to be plenty of company in recent threads between MIC problems, rogue warning lights, and of course the continued production delays.

As of last night, I am now on the 6th build date change with 8/30 listed as week of production.

Considering we are all paying at or near MSRP, a poster in the mail and $250 in Ford credit is no long sufficient for the cluster F that is Ford right now. A few members of my family work as engineers in the OEM supplier space so I’m well aware of the global supply chain issues. That does not negate Ford’s ability to plan and more importantly communicate.
My biggest concern at this point is taking delivery and having an out of service vehicle waiting on warranty repair.

If Ford doesn’t get their act together (in form of apology and/or incent) I’m going to flip my Bronco, take the $10-15k and run.

I hate to feel this way after the Bronco Off Roadeo but enough is enough.

2.7 BB, MID, MIC, TOW, Shadow Black

Anyone else moving on from this disaster or am I being dramatic?
so leave. Don't get a bronco and get something else. Things don't always workout the way people want them to and no one is forcing you into a bronco. Either wait and hope they get a handle on it, leave and get another car, or wait and continue to complain to such a degree that is has ruined these forums. And that goes for the rest of the whiney ass people on here. No one is saying this all doesn't suck and people will naturally complain, but the degree of complaining on here is at a level that is actually amazing to watch unfold. It's like driving by a car crash, you just have to look.
Sponsored

Pakbro32

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Misery loves company and there appears to be plenty of company in recent threads between MIC problems, rogue warning lights, and of course the continued production delays.

As of last night, I am now on the 6th build date change with 8/30 listed as week of production.

Considering we are all paying at or near MSRP, a poster in the mail and $250 in Ford credit is no long sufficient for the cluster F that is Ford right now. A few members of my family work as engineers in the OEM supplier space so I’m well aware of the global supply chain issues. That does not negate Ford’s ability to plan and more importantly communicate.
My biggest concern at this point is taking delivery and having an out of service vehicle waiting on warranty repair.

If Ford doesn’t get their act together (in form of apology and/or incent) I’m going to flip my Bronco, take the $10-15k and run.

I hate to feel this way after the Bronco Off Roadeo but enough is enough.

2.7 BB, MID, MIC, TOW, Shadow Black

Anyone else moving on from this disaster or am I being dramatic?
I ditched the bronco and bought a 4Runner. I am so happy with it, and I will not have to worry about all the glitches and issues these Broncos are having! The dealership said they are going to refund my $500 deposit, but I am still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.