First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercrew Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was told by my dealership initially that when I ordered I need to put a 1K deposit down. Seemed reasonable, but when I went to my dealership the same employee (who is the used car manager, but in charge of their Bronco program) did not require me to give him one. I specifically asked what deposit was needed and he said since you put down the 100 dollar reservation deposit, no more was needed. I'm a bit nervous that without a deposit I might not have an order. Also when I ordered i was given a pre-order sheet with my biuld and a price on it that he had me sign. is that realy all it takes to order ac 58k rig??? seems sketchy to me.
Sponsored

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
did you get a email from ford about your order ?

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer also required no deposit. He straight up said that if I bailed, there would be no problem selling it. True story.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had no extra deposit on ordering, but did put $900 down when scheduled for production. I looked at it as security for me, assuring my Bronco was mine at agreed price.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That Bronco is (as good as) sold if you don't take it when it arrives.

Sponsored

jhenson81

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No reservation here and no deposit requested by my dealer. I even stopped by today to change the color. They still haven't asked for anything. I'm a walk-in order that didn't go through Ford.com. Maybe it's just the website that is asking for a deposit. I understand the feeling of placing an order for $0 and feeling nervous that the order isn't official. As long as you get an email from Ford saying they received the order, you should be good.

OP
OP

BigDaddyRon

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No reservation here and no deposit requested by my dealer. I even stopped by today to change the color. They still haven't asked for anything. I'm a walk-in order that didn't go through Ford.com. Maybe it's just the website that is asking for a deposit. I understand the feeling of placing an order for $0 and feeling nervous that the order isn't official. As long as you get an email from Ford saying they received the order, you should be good.
i did get an initial email saying congrats on ordering, and then a second one several days later saying my order had changed but when i logged into my ford account i saw no changes, and it still showed a order date of 03/21 when the dealership played some allocation game by converting my reservation to an order.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We paid 1000 down, it really wasn't a big deal. We had the money and we knew we wanted the Bronco. It's just 1k less we have to put down when we pick it up 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's been a lot of policy changing as dealers got up to speed. My dealer didn't require a deposit ands actually refunded the 100 deposit. It's up to the dealer to decide what kind of deposit they want. I wouldn't worry about it. Check your reservation online. Mines ordered but not in production, confirmed online

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No additional deposit requested when I ordered mine. Only money I had to pay was the $100. reservation charge.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i did get an initial email saying congrats on ordering, and then a second one several days later saying my order had changed but when i logged into my ford account i saw no changes, and it still showed a order date of 03/21 when the dealership played some allocation game by converting my reservation to an order.

You're fine Ron. The Ford web sites aren't the most reliable in the world, but if you got an email saying congrats you're good to go. That's all I got, but my Ford account did show a '22. I've not recieved an email saying my order has changed, which it did. Keep checking back, and if it doesn't change on your account page give Ford Customer Service a call.

As far as a deposit my dealer said there will be a $500 deposit due when we get a build date. I've ordered a lot of vehicles in my life. Some with deposits, some without.

Welcome to the forum.

OP
OP

BigDaddyRon

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
so did you ever reserve a rig. or are you saying that you just walked into a ford dealership and said i want a bronco and they placed an order for you? a friend of mine wanted to just go buy/order one and she was told good luck it might be able to in 5 years...

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I had no extra deposit on ordering, but did put $900 down when scheduled for production. I looked at it as security for me, assuring my Bronco was mine at agreed price.
That’s my understanding as well with Zach at Granger.
Sponsored