Sponsored

$2,000 off MSRP and 300K Nationwide Power train Warranty at Auto Plaza Ford in MIssouri

GingerScooby

Outer Banks
First Name
jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First off, I know this may look a little fishy as this is my first post. It's just that I've been a lurker up until this point. Found a good deal and wanted to both share it with you guys and also help out a dealer that seems to be offering a great deal.

Anyways, somebody on here linked to this dealership saying they are offering $2,000 off MSRP. So, I looked them up. Got on their Facebook and talked to Brian McClain. I think he's just a sale person but I'm not entirely sure. I asked him to confirm the deal and he did. They made a post on Facebook about it and he also sent me an E-Mail to guarantee the deal.

Their Facebook is here: https://www.facebook.com/autoplazafordstegen/

Capture.PNG
Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a far drive for me. that warranty alone may be worth it.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, you get a decent deal on a base model, but not so much as you move up the ladder.

OP
OP
GingerScooby

GingerScooby

Outer Banks
First Name
jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, you get a decent deal on a base model, but not so much as you move up the ladder.
I"m not going to lie. I'm so incredibly bad at numbers. I just haven't seen anything over $2,000 and nothing with that combines that with a 300K Nationwide powertrain warranty which is good for me since I live in Oklahoma and this is in Missouri.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I"m not going to lie. I'm so incredibly bad at numbers. I just haven't seen anything over $2,000 and nothing with that combines that with a 300K Nationwide powertrain warranty which is good for me since I live in Oklahoma and this is in Missouri.
I was just going by these numbers from the thread:
2021 Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice)
2DR
Ford Bronco $2,000 off MSRP and 300K Nationwide Power train Warranty at Auto Plaza Ford in MIssouri 1598564189016

4DR
Ford Bronco $2,000 off MSRP and 300K Nationwide Power train Warranty at Auto Plaza Ford in MIssouri 1598564250123

For comparison, @Granger Ford and @StephensAutoCenter are both offering $1000 ($1300 x-plan) under invoice.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GingerScooby

GingerScooby

Outer Banks
First Name
jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was just going by these numbers from the thread:
2021 Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice)
2DR
Ford Bronco $2,000 off MSRP and 300K Nationwide Power train Warranty at Auto Plaza Ford in MIssouri 1598564250123

4DR

For comparison, @Granger Ford and @StephensAutoCenter are both offering $1000 ($1300 x-plan) under invoice.
Yeah, and they are both great deals. Stephens is a little too far from me (I'm in Oklahoma) and Granger is also pushing it but they don't offer a nationwide warranty. So, my thinking was this is the best deal for me given the location and the warranty. :)

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Using the #'s from this thread a 4 door BD using Granger's $1300 off invoice (with x plan) will cost $37,536

The same BD at $2000 off MSRP will cost $38,250....a price increase of $714

So the question is....how much is the 300k mile powertrain warranty worth??? I have never priced one but I'm going to assume the cost is well over $714. Anyone have an idea on the warrantly price?

OP
OP
GingerScooby

GingerScooby

Outer Banks
First Name
jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Using the #'s from this thread a 4 door BD using Granger's $1300 off invoice (with x plan) will cost $37,536

The same BD at $2000 off MSRP will cost $38,250....a price increase of $714

So the question is....how much is the 300k mile powertrain warranty worth??? I have never priced one but I'm going to assume the cost is well over $714. Anyone have an idea on the warrantly price?
Yeah, that's a great question.

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

First off, I know this may look a little fishy as this is my first post. It's just that I've been a lurker up until this point. Found a good deal and wanted to both share it with you guys and also help out a dealer that seems to be offering a great deal.

Anyways, somebody on here linked to this dealership saying they are offering $2,000 off MSRP. So, I looked them up. Got on their Facebook and talked to Brian McClain. I think he's just a sale person but I'm not entirely sure. I asked him to confirm the deal and he did. They made a post on Facebook about it and he also sent me an E-Mail to guarantee the deal.

Their Facebook is here: https://www.facebook.com/autoplazafordstegen/

Capture.PNG
Really hoping a dealer over here on the West coast or in the Southwest offers something like this or what Granger is offering.
Sponsored