Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anybody know how many two door people have VIN’s compared to how many are still waiting for one?
I don’t know the number but I saw that afterJuly the percentage rate was 72% 4 door to 28% 2 door…and it seems like with more people wanting these Broncos sooner that that number will be 75% to 25% or even 80% to 20% fairly soon with yesterday’s news…but I’m keeping my feet where they are and they’re not moving off the 2 door…it’s perfect in every way for our situation and like they’ve said, if you’re currently in a Ford lease they’re not going to penalize you for extending your lease while you wait for another Ford product so we’ll extend however long is needed!
Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The low 2DR ratio built so far may reflect more of what they were building for dealer mannequins, priority orders, and soft tops (since that's MY21 in a nutshell with a few night 1 reservations mixed in). Hopefully come January the ratio will be higher when they build more for the general population.

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For the first year, but once us enthusiast have our Broncos the numbers will for sure mirror Jeep which is about 17% 2 door
I bet it's closer to 30%. Have to realize that one big reason people go 4door on the jeep is just for cargo room. You have zero in a two door, unless you ditch the seat. The Bronco I have enough room in a 2 door for my fridge, my recovery gear, tools, and with some creativity camping gear, and still have room for myself, my wife, and daughter. It doesn't have as much room as my 2 or 4 door 4runners, but it has enough.

kellyweiss

Heritage
First Name
Mr. Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So this past Monday, I substituted the 2.7L auto for 2.3L Manual. Additionally, I replaced the Sasquatch package with the BL optional 33’s in hopes of a MY21 delivery.

My reasoning was I would get this new compromised 2dr Badlands and see how much trouble I could find by driving it where a rabbit wouldn’t go. I would vent my pent up Bronco angst and unleash it on this 4-wheeled reminder of my, previously unbeknownst to me, compromising nature. Then, when things had settled down in a year or two, I would trade what was left of the lesser, Compromised Bronco, for the one of my dreams.

Now, that the manifestation of abuse is not necessary (due to Fords incompetence) I will restore my order to it’s original perfection (2dr, BL, Sas, Lux, MIC top) and give this beauty a new color for 2022 since my preferred blues (AMB, Velocity) are being cast aside like a lot rotted MIC Top on dirt mountain. Perhaps The new lovely Green since all those 4dr’d Mall-Crawling, Fuck-Trophy hauling (kids that is) will be green with envy when they see my bad bitch rolling by as a reminder of what they could be if they had free will.

Surprisingly, like a Phoenix rising from the ashes…… all is right with the world again.

2 Doors Rule!
Yep, I agree: Two(2) Doors Rule !! / ". . . . all is right with the world again." -
Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Loses Big 1628849340523
-
Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Loses Big 1628847718249

Last edited:

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Based on the info released 2dr hardtop production should start rolling decently after Nov/Dec cleanup of the FEs and bad batches. So Q1/Q2 should be expected for early reservations if the start producing good tops at volume to support the 500+/day mix. There is just not that many 2dr orders, so I bet they catch up quickly.

In my scenario I've been scheduled but surely will push to late '21 or early'22.
You dont really think production really going roll out that good for the hard tops do you

Sponsored

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody care to address the elephant in the room?? I will…WTH?!? I hope I’m just reading that wrong. Do you mean 2dr soft top as an accessory? Please mean an accessory. 😂
I ordered the accessory two door soft top several weeks ago. I started a new thread about it as well with the ford part number. 1599. MSRP but I am getting it dealer cost.around 1100 (ish)

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered the accessory two door soft top several weeks ago. I started a new thread about it as well with the ford part number. 1599. MSRP but I am getting it dealer cost.around 1100 (ish)
When do you expect it to come in? Can you link it?

74Bronc21

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s great that the G6 offers 4 doors for expanded popularity; but real Broncos are 2 doors IMO.

Four doors on a Bronco are like adding a side-car to a Harley. I’m holding on to my 2-door res until my Precious is taken from me by some unappreciative hobbit.

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s great that the G6 offers 4 doors for expanded popularity; but real Broncos are 2 doors IMO.
Good thing it's just your opinion. There wouldn't even be a G6 Bronco without a 4-door. Wranglers most likely wouldn't have made it through the JK gen without 4-doors, either. It's just what people want.

And stop with this "real <whatever>." It's so dumb.

Sponsored

Deleted member 12876

The only reason why I don’t step away is because Ford has money that’s not refundable. Good chance when I get my 2022 bronco I’m gonna turn around and sell it and wash my hands of Ford.
completely disappointed and utterly disgusted by Ford motor company!!

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because Broncos have two doors, all of my 66 and 71 broncos have two doors.............broncos have two doors lol.
That's what she said!
Seriously, my wife said the same thing when I asked her what she wanted.(y)

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think to most of us it’s the difference between a Shelby Mustang and a minivan. That’s why I don’t want a 4dr
Pride and nostalgia... Mostly pride though...

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm another stubborn 2-door reservation holder. I'm now starting to regret my canceled second-week reservation for an Oct.1 reservation. I can't do anything about it now.

Just for the sake of raising my blood pressure — when do guys think we Oct reservation holders will see an MY22 2-Door. I have no idea how many Granger has in the October reservation corral - but it's a good bit.

My biggest angst is when to sell my Mustang -my current offers are sky-high - but my wife won't share her Subaru.
Sell it now and order a 2door Jeep (not even kidding).

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the upside, at least this allows for more aftermarket and accessory time. Maybe there will be a 2door soft top that folds all the way down or maybe goose gear will have a nice and functional seat delete option by the time I take my delivery in 2030.
Sponsored