Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Perfect, just the info that I was looking for. Thanks!
I cast my vote before I saw the actual question. I just always choose 2 over 4. I havent driven a 4dr more than just around the block but Ive been all up in them and like others have said the 2dr is definitely easier to get in/out of and more comfortable with the longer doors. My 2dr ride is far superior to my old 2013 4dr Wrangler fwiw.
Sponsored

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When you bringing that HEL by for me to see? Does it have the roof hatch?
It'll have to be a day when the Boss is with me. It's hers, so I can't drive it unsupervised for reasons you already know! :ROFLMAO: No gunners hatch since it's a 4 door. Does have the removable rear side glass, though.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Having owned both there is surprisingly little difference. The 2 door is a little more nimble but ride is not that different, acceleration and braking are similar. Wind noise is similar. I find the 2 door easier to get in and out due to the longer door. And due to my large stature I sit well back in my seat so I found the "b" pillar in the way for side vision on the 4 door having to lean forward to see. Other than the cargo area interior room is not that much different. And of course the gas tank is larger on the 4 door. And in some cases the 2 door is better off road. I've seen 2 doors crawl right over an obstacle that the 4 door following bellied out on.
I agree with this 100%.

IWDesertGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Dr Badlands LUX+SASQ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being that I own a 2 door 2.7 Outer Banks, I'm curious how the 4 door drive compares. Wind noise, steering, braking, acceleration etc? Just curious. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
TEAM 2-DOOR ALL THE WAY FOR ME 👍🤗

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m team 2 door all day long. Love everything about it!

IMG_4553.jpeg

IMG_4768.jpeg

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have no doubt the short wheel base is responsive and surely a better turning radius than the 4dr...2dr will excel better in tight spots for sure. From my experience w/ Jeeps and Land Rovers a longer wheel base provides a better ride overall.

My hardtop wind noise is pretty load, considering the extra leak points I'm guessing it's probably a bit louder than the 2dr.
Drove the 4 door HT at the Roadeo and own a 2 door and I noticed immediately the on trail difference in tight spots and break over angle.

My hearing sucks, so the top and the "less than" radio sound don't bother me, I'm noticing more tire noise as they wear which I've read happens.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also because the B pillar is farther back you can more easily rest your elbow with window down on the drivers door in the Tudor especially if you’re taller and move the seat back

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Both maneuver well. And I'm a 2 door owner with nearly 4 decades of professional driving in vehicles many times larger than any Bronco.
He baited us to reply to that, I know my K.S.A.'s and I'm OK with that.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Turning radius is definitely better on the 2 Dr, but I don't think the ride quality is any worse than the 4 Dr. Actually, I've been pleasantly surprised at how good the 2 Dr ride quality is. Was really expecting it to be rough since the wheelbase is so short, but it's not.
I should have included in above response, but jumped a head. I agree with the ride being great for the shorter wheel base and the comments regarding wider doors and B-pillar being back make for easier entry and exit. When installing my seat covers, I already saw wear on my seat's stitching from sliding in and out.

Sponsored

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have owned both a 4 door and currently a 2 door and there really is much difference besides the obvious like space. Other than that my 2 door is more maneuverable and I like the look of it better.

PJackTAC

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4wd, 2000 Ford F250 pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not a hard core off roader. I live on a rough dirt road that needs 4wd. I chose the 4 door Badlands with upgraded seats because I haul lots of stuff and people around. I have a 4dr Badlands w/o Sas. I had a 1968 1st gen Bronco in Candy Apple Red. That was in my 20s when I was still backpacking. My son will be getting that one from his Dad very soon. Loved that little car.

shurdba

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Two door with 2.7 all the way for Bronco appeal. Better in the field, plenty of room for a long trip with the wife. Handling on the freeway seems great, turning radius like a go-kart and the big front door for a larger guy. Unless you have kids, the four door doesn't make any sense to me? I haven't had so much fun driving a car since I was sixteen. Only negative might be the gas tank. If the four door was the only option, I doubt I would have gone through the hassle to get one and probably have gone with the four runner.

OP
OP
Patrickgault

Patrickgault

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Two door with 2.7 all the way for Bronco appeal. Better in the field, plenty of room for a long trip with the wife. Handling on the freeway seems great, turning radius like a go-kart and the big front door for a larger guy. Unless you have kids, the four door doesn't make any sense to me? I haven't had so much fun driving a car since I was sixteen. Only negative might be the gas tank. If the four door was the only option, I doubt I would have gone through the hassle to get one and probably have gone with the four runner.
Agreed 100%. I would have gone with an F150 probably.
Sponsored