zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 2 dr should come with easily removable rear seats, sliding tray, power drivers seat and definitely at least floor vents for the rear seats.

These are basic necessities especially since the 4 dr comes with each of these.
The 2 dr rear seat occupants are just as much in need of cooled air as the 4 dr if not more since they are stuffed closer together in the 2 dr.

The 4 dr should come standard with the hard top and the soft top should be an option on both 2 and 4 dr.

I hope by December some of these issues would have been addressed and surely in the next couple of years all this would be sorted out.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can I pick the thing to be angry about tomorrow? Seems like we have something every day.
Who’s angry? If you are angry, seek counseling. We are discussing our desires and expectations for this product based on our needs and uses. If it makes you angry, skip it.

Sammy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can I pick the thing to be angry about tomorrow? Seems like we have something every day.
I think the the fact that Ford hasn’t announced white caps on the valve stems is next, but feel free to get in line.

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who’s angry? If you are angry, seek counseling. We are discussing our desires and expectations for this product based on our needs and uses. If it makes you angry, skip it.
Whoosh.....

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If your think this is angry just wait until build and price rolls out.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whoosh.....
No. I get you were trying to be cute, and I guess you would be if anyone here was angry. So far it seems we are not, so try harder.

Sponsored

NoBigDeal

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is disappointing. I have no issues grabbing some tools and yanking the rear seat out myself. The concern I have is with any electronic nannies that will need to be bypassed, if there are any.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To the socket wrench and cutting torch crew

Better do your homework, removing a seat that's not designed to be removed can leave you with a worse load floor than you started with

If you think just unbolting the seat will give you a flat level floor I strongly suspect you'll be surprised in a bad way once you try it

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is disappointing. I have no issues grabbing some tools and yanking the rear seat out myself. The concern I have is with any electronic nannies that will need to be bypassed, if there are any.
Oh geez could you imagine? Remove the seat and be welcomed with a constant seatbelt chime warning.... I'd just die

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No. I get you were trying to be cute, and I guess you would be if anyone here was angry. So far it seems we are not, so try harder.
The number of "I'm not gonna buy because Ford didn't offer exactly what I want" posts on something we haven't seen all the configurations for is exhausting...