First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gT, gmc truck, Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey. Just wondering your opinion on if you had two reservations each at a different dealership, would you order both of them because of not knowing allocations and how many reservations at each dealership? Obviously I only want to keep one bronco but I’m curious about the second one if you think there will be much of a market to resale it? Or if I should just let the dealer have it to sell
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey. Just wondering your opinion on if you had two reservations each at a different dealership, would you order both of them because of not knowing allocations and how many reservations at each dealership? Obviously I only want to keep one bronco but I’m curious about the second one if you think there will be much of a market to resale it? Or if I should just let the dealer have it to sell
this has been talked about a ton of times on here. Just search. Other than that do you think the bank would give you 2 car loans or do you have the cash for 2 broncos only to hope you make your money back after taxes and stuff?

OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
this has been talked about a ton of times on here. Just search. Other than that do you think the bank would give you 2 car loans or do you have the cash for 2 broncos only to hope you make your money back after taxes and stuff?
I literally am just reading some other post about the topic
I’m in Canada so it feels like the allocation process may work a little bit different here and I certainly wouldn’t be worrying about making a profit but covering my cost yes. Mostly I am thinking about placing both orders in the event that one of my dealerships doesn’t get enough allocations. I’m paying cash for one. And depending on how long I need to wait for it to come in I may have the cash for both of them but yes qualifying for a loan is not a concern.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drop the one I which you are further back on the list, compared to expected allocations. Do someone a solid and drop it before the 19th.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I literally am just reading some other post about the topic
I’m in Canada so it feels like the allocation process may work a little bit different here and I certainly wouldn’t be worrying about making a profit but covering my cost yes. Mostly I am thinking about placing both orders in the event that one of my dealerships doesn’t get enough allocations. I’m paying cash for one. And depending on how long I need to wait for it to come in I may have the cash for both of them but yes qualifying for a loan is not a concern.
seems like it would be more of a hassle than it's worth and to have cash tied up like that might not be a good idea, but I guess if you can afford to buy to broncos w/ cash that probably isn't a concern for you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Drop the one I which you are further back on the list, compared to expected allocations. Do someone a solid and drop it before the 19th.
Except neither of the dealerships seem to know their allocations or are not saying. They are telling me that things work different in Canada than in the US. If I knew which of my reservations gave me the better chance to get my bronco the soonest I would gladly drop the other.

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some dealerships are likely chomping at the bit to get converted early reservations that end up not being utilized by the original reservation holder up to the penalty percentage because they represent an opportunity for ADM/profit. Maybe you can broach the topic of "selling" your bronco back to the dealership for a portion of their markup? (the dealer could flat out refuse to consider this offer)

Why would a bank not give two car loans if you're qualified? Many households have multiple vehicles on loan. If one comes in later than the other you could have a chance to see the retail demand and markup to gauge whether a post-tax/title/registration sale would be worthwhile.

Of course, another option is to drop your later reservation as I see was just suggested by Chrism81 but I'd keep both if I had the means to buy both with cash.

OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
seems like it would be more of a hassle than it's worth and to have cash tied up like that might not be a good idea, but I guess if you can afford to buy to broncos w/ cash that probably isn't a concern for you.
Yeah I don’t want the hassle at all I just wish I knew which reservation would give me the best chance at getting a bronco ASAP. I guess it’s kind of a crapshoot

OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Some dealerships are likely chomping at the bit to get converted early reservations that end up not being utilized by the original reservation holder up to the penalty percentage because they represent an opportunity for ADM/profit. Maybe you can broach the topic of "selling" your bronco back to the dealership for a portion of their markup? (the dealer could flat out refuse to consider this offer) Why would a bank not give two car loans if you're qualified? Many households have multiple vehicles on loan. If one comes in later than the other you could have a chance to see the retail demand and markup to gauge whether a post-tax/title/registration sale would be worthwhile. Of course another option is to drop your later reservation as I see was just suggested by Chrism81 but I'd keep both if I had the means to buy both with cash.
I’m in an area that to my knowledge has an incredibly low rate of reservations less than 20 in our whole entire province from what I’ve been told. There’s lots of jeeps and off-road type vehicles and terrain around here so I would think it would be a popular seller my other hesitation is do I do both builds identical as I don’t really want a second vehicle around identical to mine!

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you do for a living?? Just wondering so I can afford two as well. Lol barely going to get by with one.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What do you do for a living?? Just wondering so I can afford two as well. Lol barely going to get by with one.
Lol
Well I’m a teacher,and I own some residential rental properties
Was smart along the way. Other people spent money on other things and for me it was always real estate and vehicles
Three years to retiring and life is good

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I converted two reservations to orders. Getting His and Her's Bronco. Her's is a 4 dr Black Diamond, Oxford White, 2.7/10sp, mid package with MIC top. Mine is a 2 dr Badlands, Cyber Orange, 2.7/10sp, high package, and Sasquatch

OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I converted two reservations to orders. Getting His and Her's Bronco. Her's is a 4 dr Black Diamond, Oxford White, 2.7/10sp, mid package with MIC top. Mine is a 2 dr Badlands, Cyber Orange, 2.7/10sp, high package, and Sasquatch
My husband was slightly intrigued by this idea but we already have four vehicles and I would rather buy something completely different than have two Broncos in the yard

OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My husband was slightly intrigued by this idea but we already have four vehicles and I would rather buy something completely different than have two Broncos in the yard
Mine is a 2 dr obx non sas 2.7
ABM lux

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have two early 1st gen Broncos. A 68 and 69. I also have two F250 trucks. One is a 1990 F250 two tone red/white single cab long bed, 4x4 with 78k miles and a 2021 F250 Tremor Black/Black. Both are Lariats. Soon to have 2 new Broncos. I have the room, why not use it? Also have two motor boats and two non-motor boats
Sponsored