First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gT, gmc truck, Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have two early 1st gen Broncos. A 68 and 69. I also have two F250 trucks. One is a 1990 F250 two tone red/white single cab long bed, 4x4 with 78k miles and a 2021 F250 Tremor Black/Black. Both are Lariats. Soon to have 2 new Broncos. I have the room, why not use it? Also have two motor boats and two non-motor boats
Nice! We would love to have an
Old bronco or an old mustang. We are running out of garage space so this will likely be it for a while!
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First world problem...oh wait, Is Canada a first world country? ;) JK

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My husband was slightly intrigued by this idea but we already have four vehicles and I would rather buy something completely different than have two Broncos in the yard
Could you imagine having TWO first editions like @vintage ?

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have 2 reservations. I have a 7/14 and a 7/15. The 7/14 I am going MY21. If the MY22 colors are amazing I will trade in or sell the MY21 for the MY22.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! We would love to have an
Old bronco or an old mustang. We are running out of garage space so this will likely be it for a while!
I have a 4 car garage with a 3 car carport in front of that, plus other barns and carport. I'm also running out of room

Ford Bronco 2 reservations. 20210207_134647

Ford Bronco 2 reservations. 20190909_194757

Ford Bronco 2 reservations. 20190731_113622

Ford Bronco 2 reservations. 20200624_174836

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not ask the dealership if they want to use your reservation to order a unit for stock they might not otherwise be able to get? Iā€™m sure theyā€™d appreciate it.

I was briefly on the fence about completing my order, Iā€™m certain my small town dealer wouldā€™ve been happy to use mine to order in an additional early rig.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why not ask the dealership if they want to use your reservation to order a unit for stock they might not otherwise be able to get? Iā€™m sure theyā€™d appreciate it.

I was briefly on the fence about completing my order, Iā€™m certain my small town dealer wouldā€™ve been happy to use mine to order in an additional early rig.
At the expense of someone who reserved and ordered their only Bronco getting pushed further drown the line?

Itā€™s potentially an option if the dealership is willing to take the ā€œhitā€ on the name mismatch... but itā€™s not going to sit well with a lot of people here in the court of public opinion.

OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a 4 car garage with a 3 car carport in front of that, plus other barns and carport. I'm also running out of room

Wow! Thatā€™s a wonderful problem to have LOL

OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Iā€™m going to go see them tomorrow

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At the expense of someone who reserved and ordered their only Bronco getting pushed further drown the line?

Itā€™s potentially an option if the dealership is willing to take the ā€œhitā€ on the name mismatch... but itā€™s not going to sit well with a lot of people here in the court of public opinion.
My dealer says he is able to order extra ones because he has ā€œspace ā€œI donā€™t know if that is accurate or not Canada seems to have different rules

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 2 reservations. I have a 7/14 and a 7/15. The 7/14 I am going MY21. If the MY22 colors are amazing I will trade in or sell the MY21 for the MY22.
While I am not as favorably positioned as you, this is exactly what I am doing. Deferring my second reservation to MY22 hoping for improved options whatever they may be.

Oh yeah, Iā€™m ok with this if it costs me a few dollars when I sell or trade in the first one. The primary objective being that I end up with the best Bronco for me for years to come.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ordering a Bronco is like buying a firearm suppressor, only you donā€™t pay for the whole thing up front. Place your order and forget about it, in 10-14 months when it shows up youā€™ll be stoked to get it.

I actually forgot about my reservation until the other day, another week and I wouldā€™ve missed ordering. I started a new career and moved across country last fall, I did transfer my reservation in November but have been extremely busy since. I was in another Ford store shopping for company trucks this week and was informed about the order cutoff.

When the delay was announced in December I leased a 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road as I couldnā€™t wait for the Bronco past this coming summer. Whenever it eventually shows up Iā€™ll dispose of the Tacoma or just keep both until that lease is up. The Tacoma lease is only $265 per month.

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What do you do for a living?? Just wondering so I can afford two as well. Lol barely going to get by with one.
Lol
Well Iā€™m a teacher,and I own some residential rental properties
Was smart along the way. Other people spent money on other things and for me it was always real estate and vehicles
Three years to retiring and life is good
So much for my guess. Being you are from Nova Scotia, I assumed you found what was buried in the money pit on Oak Island...

Reactions: abe
OP
OP
Mustang66kd

Mustang66kd

Big Bend
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordering a Bronco is like buying a firearm suppressor, only you donā€™t pay for the whole thing up front. Place your order and forget about it, in 10-14 months when it shows up youā€™ll be stoked to get it.

I actually forgot about my reservation until the other day, another week and I wouldā€™ve missed ordering. I started a new career and moved across country last fall, I did transfer my reservation in November. I was in another Ford store shopping for company trucks and was informed about the order cutoff.

When the delay was announced in December I leased a 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road as I couldnā€™t wait for the Bronco past this coming summer. Whenever it eventually shows up Iā€™ll dispose of the Tacoma or just keep both until that lease is up.
Yes definitely a good plan Iā€™m not the most patient person sooo hopefully it goes fast. Iā€™ll be able to drive my mustang in about another month until about nov so Iā€™m praying for the bronco to be here around then. Any earlier is a bonus.
So much for my guess. Being you are from Nova Scotia, I assumed you found what was buried in the money pit on Oak Island...
lol. Thatā€™s overhyped ridiculousness šŸ¤„
Sponsored