Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Someone correct me if I am wrong.

An October reservation means you would still submit your order this December and not get your Bronco until Spring of 2022. So you are talking about 15+ months until you take delivery?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Come on peeps... I'm not a grammarian, but just like there is no "i" in team, there is no "i" in Granger.

:p
Maybe it was a farming joke? You know, grains of humor?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it would just be a shot in the dark guess, but any idea where a 7/31 reservation would be more or less timeframe wise?
Do not know yet need to see the production scaled up and the actual % conversion of the reservations to orders...

I would say the the 13k members on here will close at a higher percentage that the hey ma look the new Bronco is out and we can reserve one for a hundy... Dealer calls tells them Jun 2021 at the earliest, click, then you get the res cancelled..

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Someone correct me if I am wrong.

An October reservation means you would still submit your order this December and not get your Bronco until Spring of 2022. So you are talking about 15+ months until you take delivery?
Probably. But for someone like me that already has a Jeep and that extra time would let me get the exact trim/options I want without worrying about finances... that could be a benefit. Hence why I even bought the Jeep in the first place, to help tide me over.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So here is a question you may or may not have an answer for. If we take advantage of this offer we already know we probably won't expect to get our Bronco until the 2022 MY. When would we be actually placing our orders?? I'm holding out for some better color choices and I'm hoping there are next MY. Would we have to order based on what is available 2021 MY??
I'm hoping that if an order is placed by the January deadline, that an order can be tweaked up to the time a VIN is assigned. Hence, if there is no changes that affect the price but only a specification (exterior color or perhaps White Top?) then the change should be allowed.

Edit: @Granger Ford I presume by the 'like' that my theory above makes sense? I'm not suggesting a major change in an order. But if a specified order already includes a hard top and a White Top is available for 2022 MY so long as VIN hasn't been assigned, then a simple change in color is possible.

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This awesome....

Now I have to be cynical for a moment- cue chair throwing memes..\

I am assuming this is being done in part to "shake out" some current reservations you have that maybe were made at a later date and holders are concerned they may not make the cut, or maybe folks who have a reservation, but may not convert it...

This would free Granger up and lower their load to actually fill all of their current reservations. Are you guys planning on being able to fulfill all of your 2021 reservations in 2021 or are you anticipating some may fall into 2022??

For me, if I was a later date reservation holder, this would be important because if I am gonna wait till 2022 anyway, might as well save some more bucks. Also it gives Ford a chance to work out the kinks.

I like the idea... (y)
Not even reading it... You said cynical... You get THE chair

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford giphy(1)

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmm, i might place a brand new reservation in case shady crap at my dealer happens or i decide i want a 2022 model.

Basically a backup reservation with a big discount.Is this allowable?
Sponsored