DAVID
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford 150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Zach@Granger

Ive never bought outside my state. (Oklahoma) How does that work?

1. Will financing be done over the phone? Then i fly up there, sign, drive her back?

2. Are there delivery options? If so how much

3. How will i order in dec? Will i have to come up there or can it be over phone.

Thanks! Its 8+ hour drive... Which I wouldnt mind on the way back in a new Bronco but I don't wanna make the trip twice.. lol

Oh... one more thing... my state charges sales tax in addition to excise on registration.

Will I have to pay any Iowa state sales tax as well?

Again, thanks!!

I'm considering canceling with my local dealership and taking one out with you guys.

Sean47

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger

1. Will financing be done over the phone? Then i fly up there, sign, drive her back?

3. How will i order in dec? Will i have to come up there or can it be over phone.

Thanks! Its 8+ hour drive... Which I wouldnt mind on the way back in a new Bronco but I don't wanna make the trip twice.. lol

Oh... one more thing... my state charges sales tax in addition to excise on registration.

Again, thanks!!

I'm considering canceling with my local dealership and taking one out with you guys.
all these questions are answered in this thread. Just go through it and all them are answered.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger

Again, thanks!!

1 - we can arrange all the financing etc ahead of time so you know exactly what you will be paying. So you can fly in, we'll pick you up at the Des Moines airport, sign paperwork, go over options on the vehicle and drive home.

2. We can assist in helping you arrange shipping if you want to do it that way and send you paperwork ahead of time if you'd like.

3. We'll verify all the options you want over the phone with us, we'll email you a order sheet that you'll need to sign off on that all options are correct and then we'll submit the order for Ford to then schedule it.

You only pay sales tax in the state you are registering the vehicle.

hammerdown

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVID
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford 150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1 - we can arrange all the financing etc ahead of time so you know exactly what you will be paying. So you can fly in, we'll pick you up at the Des Moines airport, sign paperwork, go over options on the vehicle and drive home.

2. We can assist in helping you arrange shipping if you want to do it that way and send you paperwork ahead of time if you'd like.

3. We'll verify all the options you want over the phone with us, we'll email you a order sheet that you'll need to sign off on that all options are correct and then we'll submit the order for Ford to then schedule it.

Thanks Zack!

hammerdown

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVID
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford 150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I

You talked me into it. I'm gonna cancel mine today and reserve a new one with Granger.

An 8 hour drive back in a new Bronco sounds like fun. ? 2k is 2k. Worth the drive. I'm a Southwest rewards points member with a ton of points so the flight won't cost me anything.

Sidenote: Do me a favor and keep my nose out of that damn ford accessory catalog when I order would you... lol

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

tbirdbrian

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbirds, Mustangs, a Lincoln and Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And one more needless shout out to Albert who helped me make up my mind about the October deal. One more reservation, 10/7/2020, #10481593.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe traditional dealers just artificially inflate the value of a product...
They try to collude in an unspoken manner and fix the market.....and then get mad like this dealer did when someone decides to compete and earn share.

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah, let's say there are some teething pains and Ford averages 5000 units a week starting June 15th (very conservative estimates based on what Ford currently claims, which as I recall was 7500 units a week).

Maybe 185K reservations. The conversion rate is the only real point of contention. Taking out duplicate reservations, people going to dealers and being asked in some cases to put real money down, the $50k+ builds on the B&P that will eventually arrive, will, in my opinion, drop that to 35% or so (and 5% of those will order but not take delivery because they convince themselves that they will be able to afford it when it actually gets here and can't.) So, even at 35% x 185000 orders will take about 13 weeks to clear, add another 3 weeks for weird shipping stuff maybe, call it four months. That is middle of October 2021. At 50% conversion, just over five months, still takes care of all of them by Thanksgiving of next year. About 120K units (with June 15 start) by end of year next year. That would be 65% conversion rate and there is no way it will be that high. Virtually everyone will take delivery in 2021 barring some oddball change/increase in reservations or manufacturing capability (strike, natural disaster, ETC.) At least as long as Ford sticks to building all reservations first (there will always be a percentage at the end that is waiting on some piece of trim and they will still run the lines for dealer orders they have the parts to build instead of idling the line obviously)

Those are the conservative numbers, if they average 6000 a week, drop a couple weeks off the estimate
FINALLY!! someone that makes sense. I'm so tired of the freak out about allocations and "where am I in line".
Im taking the Granger 2k deal. I think you have nailed the numbers, orders in Oct 2020 will be delivered Oct 2021. Besides, Im happy to watch all the new rides having issues. Hopefully by time they get to mine, those issues will be addressed.
I also received an email from Albert and a call from Jaime, way more than what I got from my local dealer. ROAD TRIP to Iowa!
Sponsored

Last edited: