Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Big Valley Ford - Stockton, CA
Yes on ADM
Likely no on X Plan

Sales Rep initially called and told me they were accepting $100 deposits for a reservation. I informed her I had already made a deposit and reservation with Ford. I asked about ADM and X plan. She said she would check and get back to me. She did check and responded with a message that Big Valley would be adding ADM and that they did not think they would offer X plan. I may need to find another Dealer.
Sponsored

Hunt5588

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello and welcome to Bronco6G's Master List of Bronco Dealers!

I want to help everyone out and hopefully save Bronco buyers some future headaches. As such, I've compiled some of the feedback I've been reading over the past couple of days regarding individual dealerships.

I put together this spreadsheet below, documenting which dealers have ADM, X-Plan, and other special pricing deals.

I will not include any unverified dealers on this list. Some of this information is evolving over time, and I will update existing dealers on the sheet should specifics change.

Please comment below with your choice dealer and whether or not they are offering the 2021 Bronco without ADM, and if they have other special offers such as X-Plan or invoice discounts. ALSO, If your dealer has any dealer documentation fees please include that as well. I will update the sheet to be as accurate as possible, please let me know if you have any feedback. Thank you!

Bronco dealers listed so far (for forum search purposes):

Woody Anderson Ford
Woody Anderson Ford
Town and Country Ford
Adamson Ford
Sanderson Ford
Chapman Ford
Camelback Ford
San Tan Ford
Smith Ford
Crain Ford
Maxwell Ford
Serramonte Ford
Kearny Mesa Ford
Galpin Ford
Lake Elsinore Ford
Southbay Ford
Airport Marina Ford
Future Ford
Fairway Ford
Villa Ford
Puente Hills Ford
Chino Hills Ford
AutoNation Tustin Ford
Huntington Beach Ford
Hemborg Ford
McCoy Mills Ford
Encinitas Ford
Perry Ford Poway
Raceway Ford
Performance Ford
Norm Reeves Super Store
Downtown Sacramento Ford
Folsom Ford
Star Ford
Tuttle Click Ford
AutoNation Ford
Montebello Ford
Towne Ford
Robin's Ford
Santa Margarita Ford
Walnut Creek Ford
Gosch Ford
The Ford Store
Ford Fairfield
Ford Summit
Groove Ford
Barbee's Freeway Ford
Sill-TerHar Motors
Spradley Barr Ford
AutoNation Ford
Mike Naughton Ford
Torrington Ford
Mullinax Ford
JG Ford of Davenport
JG Ford of Winter Haven
Tropical Ford
Greenway Ford
Kisselback Ford
Sunstate Ford
Ford of Clermont
Peacock Ford
Weikert Ford
Ford Sanford
Bartow Ford
Ron Norris Ford
Lakeland Ford
Palm Bay Ford
Paradise Ford
Kelly Ford
Elder Ford Tampa
Lakeland Ford
Murray Ford
Bozard Ford
Sawgrass Ford
AutoNation Ford
Gary Yeoman's Ford
Brandon Ford
Jarrett Scott Ford
Mike Fitzpatrick Ford
Wade Ford
Five Star Ford Stone Mountain
Angela Krause Ford
Nalley Ford
Athens Ford
Honolulu Ford
Jim O'Neal Ford
Granger Ford
Long McArthur Ford
Shawnee Mission Ford
Louisburg Ford
Crow Moddie Ford
Paul Miller Ford
Hunt Ford
Hunt Ford
Stuart Powell
Tri-County Ford
Matt Bowers Ford
Hometown Ford
Apple Ford
Bob Davidson Ford
Koons Ford
Koons Ford
Diehl's Ford Sales
First Ford
Townsend Ford
Acton Ford
Royal Oak Ford
Great Lakes Ford
Laura Ford
Broadway Ford
Blue Springs Ford
Pundmann Ford
Baxter Ford of Omaha
Anderson Ford of Lincoln
Friendly Ford
Gaudin Ford
Ford Country
Holman Ford
Smith Motors
All American Ford
Fullerton Ford
Flemington Ditschman Ford
Wayne Ford
Chalmers Ford
Crossroads Ford
Moorseville Ford
Town & Country Ford
Capital Ford
University Ford
Bob Gillingham Ford
Lebanon Ford
Kerry Ford
Bill Knight Ford
Matthews Ford
Gresham Ford
Landmark Ford
Suburban Ford
Courtesy Ford
Kendall Ford
Garnet Ford
Koch 33 Ford
Warren Midtown Motors
Shults Ford Harmarville
George Coleman Ford
Rocky Top Ford
Two Rivers Ford
Tomball Ford
Rogers Ford
Bluebonnet Ford
Bob Tomes Ford
Texas
Leif Johnson Ford
Grapevine Ford
North Central Ford
Arrow Ford
Shamley Ford
Park Cities Ford
Legacy Ford
Town East Ford
Don David Ford
Bill Utter Ford
Max Haik Ford
Grand Prairie Ford
Garff Ford
Super Ford
Ed Kenley Ford
Purvis Ford
Sheehy Ford Richmond
Ted Britt Ford
Westlie Ford
Wendle Ford
Mullinax Ford
Bowen Scarff

Birchwood Ford

GM here at Lithia Ford Idaho Falls in Idaho Falls Idaho. No ADM for our reservation customers. Plan pricing for those who qualify. 349 Doc

Autoenthusiast2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ BRaptor, 23’ B/L, 22’ Tundra TRD Pro, 22’Trx
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Maybe somebody with experience can chime in here but I thought X-Plan limited the 'fees' a dealer can charge to the $275 fee only.

If true then the $799 processing fee would only apply to non X-plan deals.

Can anyone confirm this???

UPDATE:
I found the following under the X-Plan rules:

Document Fees

• Dealers will be permitted to assess up to $100 in documentary fees on each delivery to an eligible purchaser under the terms of the Plan, unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation. Each dealer is responsible for complying with applicable laws or regulations.
  • Unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation: In states where dealers are not permitted to charge as much as $100 for doc fees, dealers would be capped at the lesser amount as provided by the state. In states that permitted more than $100, dealers would be permitted to charge the Plan customer $100. In states that permitted more than $100 and also required that all customers be charged the same amount, dealers may charge the Plan customer $100 and indicate any additional fees have been paid by Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company as part of the AXZD-Plan Program dealer reimbursement on the buyer's order.
  • Doc Fee Charges should be detailed on the AXZD Plan Pricing Agreement located in number 4.
In Virginia there is no 'limit' on fees from my understanding hence the ridiculous $799 fee Ted Britt tries to collect on all deals. However, from what the above rules state they would be capped at charging me $100 for the fee. So $275 X-plan fee + $100 doc/processing fee. That is my interpretation of the rule anyway. I will message the sales manager to confirm.
I have tried to purchase 4 vehicles from Va dealers (diff. brands-diff. dealers) always unsuccessfull.... I always end up walking away when they try to ➕ the freight charge back in making their Adv. savings not a true reflection of their advertised discount/savings. Along with the “steep” admin fees they always “add freight“ on top of the sale price even though it is already included in Manuf. window sticker price.
**In VIRGINIA watch out for this**
Example of this nonsense; (Not related to the Bronco)
Manuf. window sticker/msrp $50,000 (includes freight)
Dealer advertises online “discount“ of $10,000 off “MSRP”
Sale Price $40,000
**but then states “ freight is an add’l $1495.
plus admin fee $799.

***Meaning you are not really saving 10k but $8505 off the window sticker/Msrp***

My beef is if “freight” is always included in the manuf. Msrp/window sticker....Not sure how can they get away with advertising this way?

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have tried to purchase 4 vehicles from Va dealers (diff. brands-diff. dealers) always unsuccessfull.... I always end up walking away when they try to ➕ the freight charge back in making their Adv. savings not a true reflection of their advertised discount/savings. Along with the “steep” admin fees they always “add freight“ on top of the sale pice even though it is already included in Manuf. window sticker price.
**In VIRGINIA watch out for this**
Example of this nonsense;
Manuf. window sticker/msrp $50,000 (includes freight)
Dealer advertises online “discount“ of $10,000 off “MSRP”
Sale Price $40,000
**but then states “ freight is an add’l $1495.
plus admin fee $799.

***Meaning you are not really saving 10k but $8505 off the window sticker/Msrp***

My beef is if “freight” is always included in the manuf. Msrp/window sticker....Not sure how can they get away with advertising this way?
Are you seeing the forest through the trees? If those are true numbers from the Factroy window sticker, not an add-on Dealer window sticker, $8505 off is a great deal. If they are numbers from a dealer ADM add-on sticker, yes, they are being less then honest.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They just copied the list from this thread, the Bronco6g forum has been the source for many of the media articles.
Yeah they did... but it looks old.. Definitely a few NJ dealers not shown in that list.

I wish we could get more dealers coming in here to post. Whether good or bad, we certainly benefit from the knowledge. And at the same time it would show them the interest level and who knows, maybe some East Coast dealers might jump on the Granger train and match the offer so we don't need to fly across the country. Just a thought.

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For those of you eligible or considering using the Ford X-Plan discount pricing program, one thing to consider are some of the additional costs for dealer installed options, accessories and extended warranties. With Ford coming out of the gate with 200 plus dealer installed options and accessories there will be many up-sells. We will not know the complete X-Plan pricing picture until Ford releases the full Bronco pricing rules and you find out how your dealer interprets them. The current X-Plan FAQ's seems to give the dealers some latitude, however one member said they have received discounts under X-Plan. Another post from a well respected member of the forum, ChrispyKC, a Ford Dealer, said they will simply pass through his costs without up-charges, here are their posts:

ChrispyKC, for those of us that are X-Plan eligible, can you please let us know what the process will be for dealer installed options, accessories and extended warranties?

The standard process seems to restrictive for the Bronco with the 200 plus dealer installed options and accessories Ford has planned and will want to sell.

Here is the standard process I'm referring to:
7. PROCESS AND DOCUMENTATION
The dealership may charge any price negotiated (at or above dealer cost) between the dealer and the customer for undercoating, dealer installed options, extended service contracts and other items or services that add value to the vehicle, provided such items are priced separately and listed individually on the retail buyer's order and the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement.

18. Are any other items covered through the Plan?
No. Dealer installed options, conversion packages, extended warranties, accessories, etc., are not covered by the Plan and must be agreed upon between you and the dealer.

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm
I had the same question about line 18. Are the options offered "dealer" options or factory options? I recall back in 2007, I bought an MKX and had the DVD headrests installed. I ordered the car, but the dealer sent it to a local shop to have that and a suspension upgrade done. Both were rolled into the purchase with X plan discount. I have a feeling options offered at all Ford dealers wouldn't fall under that restriction.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a dealer in Jasper, Indiana (Ruxer Ford Lincoln) and found this thread. We honor ALL Ford plans including X, NO doc or any other type of fees, ever. We will be a full line accessory dealer when the program rolls out also. If we dress one up there will be an addendum and fully disclosed, otherwise you pick the toys you want when ordered. Here is a link to a build we did for charity a few years ago. https://www.ruxerford.com/dealership/bronco-re-born.htm

Sponsored

Tazn69Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi,
For Northern NV we have:
Capitol Ford in Carson City where my reservation currently is.
Corwin Ford in Reno
Fallon Ford in Fallon
I have not yet reached out to these dealerships to see what pricing would be like. Have had only very basic communication with the dealership that has my reservation.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked to Ali Zaka (GM) at Koons Ford Falls Church in Virginia again this morning - $899 processing fee but will match any lower processing fee.
Is that processing fee with X-Plan? The rules as I read them say the dealer can't charge more than $100 processing fee with X-Plan, so they may be just giving you X-Plan pricing so that they can add on the $900, rather than actually selling it as an X-Plan vehicle and getting their set commission.

kwalt21

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS5, FORD RAPTOR 2ND GEN
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey kwalt21, who is that powertrain warranty through? That's definitely a buying factor for me, as I plan to keep the Bronco long-term. Well, the rest of my life actually, as I'm retiring in 16 months. :)

The company who writes the policy is Capital Processing Systems out of NC. They have been great to deal with. They are also under a umbrella policy say if something happens to them or us. We have been around since 1956!

KAPtain327

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke to my representative at Roy O’Brian in St. Clair Shores, MI and he said they would honor x-plan and there would be no ADM’s on reserved Broncos.

NCBarkingDogs

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The company who writes the policy is Capital Processing Systems out of NC. They have been great to deal with. They are also under a umbrella policy say if something happens to them or us. We have been around since 1956!

kwalt - will you do out-of-state buying (North Carolina)? I am considering a fly/buy for my Bronco and this is an enticing deal!
Sponsored