Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We’ve gotten so lazy in this country that we can’t even push the unlock button on the key fob anymore.
Fob Zombies...
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We’ve gotten so lazy in this country that we can’t even push the unlock button on the key fob anymore.
Have it on my 2011 kia
It's nice to have when your hands are full with shopping bags after a grueling day of mall crawling, or you are double fisting soy lattes

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What do you mean pics of the keyless entry? You walk up to the vehicle with the key in your pro key and the door you’re near unlocks. Do you mean like, pics of a Bronco?
I wonder if @Her Bronco are referring to the sticky Tootsie Roll keypad from the '90's?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I was on the same thought as you until I read the Keyless entry thread last night and came to understand the use case for it. If you use your vehicle to go to the beach and want to go surfing without leaving all your stuff, including your keys, out in the open then a keyless entry is great. Goes the same for kayaking, rock climbing, any activity that your keys may be lost. Leave the keys in the truck and come back from the fun without worrying about not being able to get home.
Keyless entry and keypad are two different things

They're talking about keyless entry where the car senses the key ON you, so you just put your hand on the handle the right way and the door unlocks for you. As long as the key is on your person

You're talking about the number pad that adheres to the door so that you can leave your key IN the vehicle and press a code to get in

PhilS

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These seem to indicate a manual transmission is standard on 4-door?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My Sister has that in her Escape. We went on a trip last year and it advised of an accident and asked if we wanted to reroute. Nav set up new routing around the accident and back onto the highway.
Google maps and Waze maps have done this for years as well.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhhh. You’ve obviously never layered up for 0* weather only to realize your keys are in your bottom layer.

So I was on the same thought as you until I read the Keyless entry thread last night and came to understand the use case for it. If you use your vehicle to go to the beach and want to go surfing without leaving all your stuff, including your keys, out in the open then a keyless entry is great. Goes the same for kayaking, rock climbing, any activity that your keys may be lost. Leave the keys in the truck and come back from the fun without worrying about not being able to get home.
I wonder if @Her Bronco are referring to the sticky Tootsie Roll keypad from the '90's?
Oh!

Just for clarification, there is a difference between the Keyless Entry (“Intelligent Access”) and the Keyless Entry KEYPAD.

The former is available on the Mid Package and just means that as long as you have the fob with you, the door will unlock for you (without having to push the fob button).

The latter is literally a little number pad that sticks to the outside of your car. It works just like a key fob, but with a PIN instead of just the buttons. This is a $100 option and can be added later on (though it still needs to be programmed by the dealer).

Bunch of pictures on the forum of the keypad in real life.. but I just grabbed this one off the Ford site.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Packaging Guide 073A5F1D-6A8D-4039-8DE3-4CB5165D0EC6

Last edited:

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

back to gearing, I am sticking with the Ford ordering system not rockstar PDFs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Packaging Guide 1613050478937

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's recently been reported that Ford is partnering with Telenav to provide connected services outside of major cell coverage areas. This suggests that the Built-In nav may also be able to receive services like live traffic or construction vis the GPS receiver, independent of the cellular modem.
The Telenav technology relies on stored maps in conjunction with the GPS location signal. The GPS satelite signal only contains time and position data, it does not transmit any other data such as traffic.

The available hybrid navigation solution, which stores maps and continues routing if adventures take drivers out of cell coverage, is part of the SYNC 4 technology available in the newly redesigned Ford F-150 and Bronco.
Maps Off the Beaten Path: Telenav®, Ford Navigation Tech Keeps Routing Even When F-150, Bronco Off-Roaders Exit Cell Coverage

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

even little things, like stating the Badlands has MGV seating twice in the same list...why rush this out, now, with so many errors? This shoddy work causes unnecessary concern for people that now see misinformation on something they rely upon, such as my Badlands 4dr coming with manual and not the auto being standard.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we think the LED Signature Headlights listed on Black Diamond is a MISTAKE? Whats the consensus? Because if so i believe that will likely be my build and i havent even built 1 in B and P because i just have to have signature lights (i know, buts its my hang up) so ive been between a loaded up BB with SAS, or wildtrack because just cant get Badland with SAS to make value sense on $, but LOVE the MGV? tell me its not a mistake!!!!

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, did Badlands get a new sticker? They must have heard our comments. 😂

Don't worry, you can still supersize the original.

1613051094465.jpeg
Sponsored