First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Also, Base gets co-pilot360 standard now?
Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 8.14.06 AM.png
Yes it’s this way in the Order Guide too. It gets those base standard Co-Pilot 360 features, but not some of the additional ones (BLIS, lane keep,etc) that the mid-package and above have access to.
Sponsored

Rustytuna

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh that’s great! Did not know that. Thank you

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For some reason, when I read this article https://fordauthority.com/2020/07/2...connected-even-outside-of-cellular-range/amp/ I took it to imply that this hybrid nav tech from Telenav was somehow providing additional data via the GPS receiver. I was surprised, but that's nothing unusual. But reading it again, I agree that it's referring to the combo of GPS from Telenav and the cell based services.

Weird to me that all these articles are acting like this is some new thing, when it just means the vehicle has real GPS.
Off grid communications only comes from Satellite phones, like Iridium, or Satellite text communicators, all requiring a subscription. Off grid aircraft can use those or ACARS data satellites. Prior to the loss of Malaysia Flight MH370, GPS or ACARS was not used for real-time aircraft tracking. Of these two, only ACARS has a data feed for things such as aircraft health status. Moral of the story, the prohibitive cost of these soluitons is why the Bronco will not have off grid communications, by itself.

(ACARS = Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System)

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MOLLE panels only come with the Black Onyx Leather interior. If you get Navy Pier no MOLLE panels.

Source: Dealer Order Guide. Note the “5” on the First Edition Black Onyx Leather in the chart below. See note at bottom of page.

Its also worth noting that only Black Diamond, Badlands, and First Edition can even get the MOLLE panels on the seats.

CE7BE267-68D1-4D74-98A0-41276773C925.png
Can anyone tell me what’s on the back of the seats in a WT? For the life of me I can’t find any pics. Even at KoH I didn’t get to see the inside of the WT, only the BL.

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but the WildTrak already has Signature LED's, its not an OPTION.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the Black Diamond come with rock rails? Initial marketing materials stated that it does. Build and price says it doesn't. Now this guide says it does.....
Yes, BD comes standard with the rails.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do we think the LED Signature Headlights listed on Black Diamond is a MISTAKE? Whats the consensus? Because if so i believe that will likely be my build and i havent even built 1 in B and P because i just have to have signature lights (i know, buts its my hang up) so ive been between a loaded up BB with SAS, or wildtrack because just cant get Badland with SAS to make value sense on $, but LOVE the MGV? tell me its not a mistake!!!!
PLEASE have a seat. *Closes door*

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

08F49F5D-1A3F-4743-963B-0006495F366C.jpeg

This is new / not on Build & Price.
What’s the chances this will be available?? I may call my dealer and check to see if maybe they are an option after all on the BD

4C9DBE3C-F486-4B97-B0F7-477C3F37D897.jpeg

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does the Black Diamond come with rock rails? Initial marketing materials stated that it does. Build and price says it doesn't. Now this guide says it does.....
The order guide says they're standard...
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Packaging Guide 1613056944815

And so does the Ford website for the BD:
https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/models/bronco-black-diamond/

I remember seeing somewhere else that Ford stated they're standard on BD and BL.
I think the B&P is wrong. At least I hope so, because I didn't add them to my BL order.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Off grid communications only comes from Satellite phones, like Iridium, or Satellite text communicators, all requiring a subscription. Off grid aircraft can use those or ACARS data satellites. Prior to the loss of Malaysia Flight MH370, GPS or ACARS was not used for real-time aircraft tracking. Of these two, only ACARS has a data feed for things such as aircraft health status. Moral of the story, the prohibitive cost of these soluitons is why the Bronco will not have off grid communications, by itself.

(ACARS = Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System)
S.C.M.O.D.S.?

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Packaging Guide 1613057299575

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it’s sincerely unbelievable how bad these people are at their jobs. My team would have been let go and made an example of so, so long ago by any other client of this magnitude. There are hundreds of talented marketing firms that would be lined up for this type of gig.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Packaging Guide tumblr_mo05yrJtha1r76lino1_400

Honestly my experience of the pandemic the work from home, is often people are freaking AWOL from their job. Can't get a hold of them when they're supposed to be "working". Used to be if they were busy and a response was delayed you got an answer next business day, now sometimes it takes a week for people to get back to you.

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To add clarity to the technical differences. Connected NAV uses onboard cellular data and cellular GPS, there is not a physical hockey puck gps antenna. No ATT cell service, no gps location. No subscription, no gps location.
Built in connected NAV has a physical hockey puck gps antenna, no cell service, no problem.
Both use the built in cellular for live traffic updates, weather alerts, etc as long as you have an active subscription.
Both store base maps in memory, no Harddrives on board lol. Both will update maps over cellular when available, with an active subscription.
So to clarify, if you opt out of the "Built In" navigation, you lose the ability to navigate unless you renew the subscription?

But if you upgrade to the built in, you will always have navigation (in and out of cell service), just not necessarily the weather, traffict, etc?

I take frequent trips to the UP of MI where cell service is basically non existent, so this would be a great feature for wheeling up there. But after some google searches, it appears that there are several phone based navigation options that are free, allow you to download the maps for offline (and out of service) navigation, and are compatible with apple/android car play. It seems there are some workarounds that will save the seemingly large 700 fee for a gps antenna. I think I will stick to my guns and leave that feature out, although if cost was no object, this is a cool add on.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone tell me what’s on the back of the seats in a WT? For the life of me I can’t find any pics. Even at KoH I didn’t get to see the inside of the WT, only the BL.
Regular map pocket like most cars have. I can’t remember if I saw it in this wildtrak Q&A or the First edition video.