Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think if it was done right it would be more appeasing, More like trying to bring people together. Like RIchord Pryor and Gene Wilder used to try to do. The country needs to think about common interests. And if smart it would be just whats needed to make people see each other equally. But it would be a trick to put that together quickly and take all the recent stuff into account.
Knowing this info, I' m really anxious to see if Ford chose the date purposely. I guess if they change it, we'll know they didn't. 25 years later, many people may not even know what a Bronco is. Remind them of the O J chase and they'll say OH, now they do. It's surely one of the most memorable Bronco moments of all time. How to put a positive spin on it though.
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be “On Call” for work so no beer (would have been Ghetto Blaster Brown Ale from Motorcity Brew Works)

D8FCEC2C-DBDD-4E0A-BAFC-91253B0E7A7D.jpeg

And just for the reveal!

Vitos Pizza Hawaiian everything under the cheese! With Cajun crust!
C218652C-42E0-4B44-BE98-7BC7DC386F0D.jpeg
WTH is cajun crust!

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they will change the date if starts to get negative reactions. There really is no way to put a positive spin on those events and it’s in poor taste to use it for publicity. Move the reveal up or back a day with a short statement about it being an unfortunate coincidence and move on.

edit: I vote for up a day.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think they will change the date if starts to get negative reactions. There really is no way to put a positive spin on those events and it’s in poor taste to use it for publicity. Move the reveal up or back a day with a short statement about it being an unfortunate coincidence and move on.

edit: I vote for up a day.
I say keep it on the 7/9/20. At the end of the day most folks won't have a clue on what's his names b-day. Just give us the reveal already. Along with a online build configurator so I can see how to option the heck out of it.
Ford-Bronco-R-Suspension-System-Fox-Racing.jpg

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I say keep it on the 6/9. At the end of the day most folks won't have a clue on what's his names b-day. Just give us the reveal already. Along with a online build configurator so I can see how to option the heck out of it.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Reveal Officially Comes July 13! [Moved From July 9] Ford-Bronco-R-Suspension-System-Fox-Racin
The reveal is scheduled for 7-9.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woof! I joined in early 2019 but have been lurking since the JL Wrangler Forums started popping up. I even remember some of the first threads that Sarge started years ago. All I know is if there is even a sprinkle of pineapple pizza talk or food at the event I'll absolutely die from laughter.

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's a lot I'm looking forward to finding out in the reveal, but ever since the "oven" was mentioned it's had my mind a little boggled so I'm looking forward to seeing whatever the hell that is.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There's a lot I'm looking forward to finding out in the reveal, but ever since the "oven" was mentioned it's had my mind a little boggled so I'm looking forward to seeing whatever the hell that is.
It’s just a “rack” storage system to possibly store your doors and top panels in the trunk. It stores them like racks in an oven.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s just a “rack” storage system to possibly store your doors and top panels in the trunk. It stores them like racks in an oven.
I thought that was for the doors? Am I misremembering?

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a serious note I think we should make a little pineapple/Hawaiian pizza sticker for all the early 6G Bronco members. Kind of an inside joke but if you see a Bronco rolling around with one, but a nod to the days of waiting and speculating

Here's New York style Hawaiian as my tortured soul struggles through cabin fever waiting on new information and the lingering hope that the reveal day is near - but not be July 9th....! I'm having this pizza in commiseration with the rest of you!

Hawaiian Pizza!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Reveal Officially Comes July 13! [Moved From July 9] pizza

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here's New York style Hawaiian as my tortured soul struggles through cabin fever waiting on new information and the lingering hope that the reveal day is near - but not be July 9th....! I'm having this pizza in commiseration with the rest of you!

Hawaiian Pizza!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Reveal Officially Comes July 13! [Moved From July 9] pizza
Looking good, Hawaiian, yum, yum, will definitely order some for the great unavailing (y)
Sponsored